[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Artist

Artist Kenkyuusei

SME Nogizaka Building (Tokyo)
    Japan / Tokio / Tokyo / Akasaka 9-chome, 6-35

I'm not really sure though :^^;:

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This two is interviewed together again.
    b61a9a4543a98226161886928f82b9014890eb8d.jpg
    93c5b016fdfaaf51996c2c0a895494eef21f7ad2.jpg
    Chinese fans have translated it here
    And this is a summary from Facebook user Nghi Ngo
    I would be happy is someone can translate the complete interview :cute:

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  3. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  7. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ Ahaha, in Russian "Nogi" means "legs". :hehe:
    I remember Russian fandom joking about it, when their name was first announced. C:

8. miserri

miserri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    ^ same for polish language. Ahh, Slaves bro fist./ot
    nogizaka is definetely my fave 48 group. i hope they will break another sales score with next single.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Ikuchan, Maiyan, Nanamin and Naachan for upcoming B.L.T.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Yes. Nogi's upcoming late night sports drama on TV Tokyo "Hatsumori Bemars". Mayan and Naachan are two opposing softball aces . Who will win?:D

image.jpg
    Maiyan and Misa are the battery for rival team, Polaris.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  12. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

Uooohh~~ can't wait!! when is the air date ?

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

In July. No specific date yet.

14. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Given that they aren't evenly split I assume the Naachan led team are going to be the protagonists and the Maiyan team the rivals

15. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

I dont have high expectations but, hopefully this will turn out to be a good drama :blush:

16. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    きたぁぁぁぁぁぁぁ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Ive waited for a Nogidrama for a long time. Though wasnt expecting it to be based on a sport.......as someone who loves dramas/acting...I hope they dont mess up it real bad....

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    YASSSSS Polaris is my bias team already. :^O^: I hope AmiAmi, Iori, Chiichan, Ashurin, Hinachima, OL, and Sayunyan make up the rest of the team. <3 Especially Ami and Sayu since I've seen their acting skills praised in the Nogi experiences thread.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh wow a sport drama! I wonder if the girls will actually train and play the game, and i bet Manatsu is the manager :^^;:
    Since Nogizaka's softball enthusiast, Misa Senpai and Maiyan, in the same team (Polaris? The blue team), i'll assume that this is the 'top' team

EDIT:
    Oh i just noticed the cast down below the homepage

JULY 2015 start
    Planning and original story Aki P
    A drama about a young amateur super weak team (Bemars) facing off the power house team (Polaris)
    They joined the softball team to protect a park filled with memories?
    There will be training, fights, romance (!), friendship etc. Keyword is "Beginning"
    Nanase plays the protagonist, Maiyan who have actual softball experience is the captain of Polaris.
    The name of the team "Hatsumori Bemars (Bemazu)" is actually a pun from a Softball movie titled "Ganbare! Bears! (Beazu)"

gtg so i'll skim through this part
    Nanase "Nanasemaru": Hero. Daughter of a family who owns Mojayaki shop. At first glance she looks nonchalant, but she have a strong sense of justice
    Maiyan "Kirei": From St Denenchofu (?) Polaris, captain of Polaris, a famous daughter of one of the local chairman who wanted to destroy the park the Bemarks wanted to protect. Have a superhuman fastball skill (Because this is a sports drama, duh), promising softball player
    Reika "Safe": Want to become a Student Council President. Good at faking smile. Take the arbitrary role in fights (idk what this is supposed to mean. She's taking advantage of the situation?)
    Hashimoto "Marukyu": Cool fashionable girl, worked in a shop "209". At first she is not interested in joining the team but her hidden talent is...
    Ikuta "Chopin": A girl aspiring to be a piano player. Learns under a German coach
    Kazumin "Kote" (A reference to kendo?): Kendo player, a bright and refreshing girl. Moodmaker
    Ikoma "Academy": Drama club. Want to become an actress. A little eccentric
    Waka "Imadoki": Likes Mojayanki, an old fashioned yankee!? Have a short temper, thought she's carrying a bat around she have 0 skill in softball
    Manattan "Harvard": Genius girl, good in math and psychic. Rational thinking, believe that everything have a theory behind it. Have a suspicious sport skill
    MaiMai "Mom": Because of circumstances at home have to take care of her younger brothers. Occasionally brought her brother to practice softball?
    Matsumura "Melancholy": Nervous and a super negative girl. Likes insect, have kept some ants for hobby. Could appear in strange places or speak rash. Home economics club?
    Misa "Sherry": Polaris's Vice captain. Beautiful and good at batting, talented, a candidate for Japanese softball representative

So a park, Hatsumori Park, wanted to be destroyed for the city's new redevelopment project. Nanase want to protect it so much that she protested, so Maiyan make a bet with her. If she managed to defeat her team Polaris in the upcoming tournament, she will tell her Father to stop the plan. Now Nanase is up against the strongest high school team in Japan!
    Nanase them started looking for teammates, where it's going to be a amateur team vs Japan's No 1 team

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, thanks for translation @too much idea. After reading the description, storyline is a bit cliche, but I'm super glad that Maiyan and Misa is in rival team and so far I'm happy with Maiyan's character. I usually dislike protagonist in a drama anyway, especially if they are "super weak" LOL.
    My only complain is that they should've divided the fukujins more evenly, Polaris team seems to consist of shafted members [hehe].
    Agree with SugarYumYum, hope Ami and Sayunyan can play Polaris.

Edit: AkiP seems to want to make sure that the rivalry between Maiyan and Nanase keeps going strong, to simulate Yuko vs Acchan in the past...LOL.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ Your welcome!
    At least it's better than another Majisuka installation :^^;: (Thought i admit i want to see Kuroishi punching someone)
    I agree that they should give the rest of the girls a chance by joining Polaris, even if it just give them a little tiny bit of screen time