Single SKE48 18th (Maenomeri) (8/12/2015)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Jun 12, 2015.

1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Rena Solo Center Yassssss! :banana:
    It's been a long time coming and I don't care if it's her last single.
    Senbatsu Lineup is good. Adding KKS like that is just there to spice things up.
    Too bad for Anmi and HaruTamu but this was decided in advance so I'm not surprised.
    Hopefully Anmi doesn't become Mizuho 2.0 ugh
    And Masana will stay in senbatsu until she graduates!!!1
    Now I'm curious for the formation.

2. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    So they'll change back to 16nin senbatsu on the next single, huh? Dammit

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    前のめり

does Mae Nomeri translated to something like Jump Forward (which makes sense)?

so if it's right i am expecting a energetic SKE song about future etc lol

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Might as well go back to 16 nin senbatsu lol because they still managed to surprised me by screwing up a 18 nin senbatsu this badly after these past few years of terrible management.

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Love it! If I used Tapatalk I would +1. I am always amused by this sentiment of "Management sucks because they don't pick who I want!" There isn't a person on that Senbatsu list that doesn't belong, and it is no surprise that they would include a 7th Gen. I know it is a bummer when a member one likes drops out of Senbatsu. I experienced it myself with Mikitty But such is life.

6. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

Mae Nomeri means to lean yourself forward... either used for the actual physical position, or in reference to your attitude.

Knowing Akimoto I think the song will have 2 meanings, one being about Rena and her drive to move forward... but also be a message for the rest of SKE to have the same attitude.

...or it could just be about a boy who has a crush on a girl and is constantly leaning forwards in her direction :whistle:

@CherryBonchan

Usually, you don't address someone by their full name on twitter... which one of her follower's did... it might not be much of an evidence really, but more then what you usually get when private accounts are leaked.

if you're interested, you can read about it here.

http://akb48sokuhou.doorblog.jp/archives/55177189.html

here's a summary

- Futamura's really didn't have anything incriminating, only that she has been conversing with what appears to be Miyamae's account
    - Miyamae's account has been deleted right around the time she was chosen for center
    - Miyamae had pictures of what appears to be alcoholic beverages
    - Miyamae discusses sleeping over at a boy's house.
    - Miyamae steals a bike, and sounds like she is a repeat offender
    - Miyamae also complaining about all the conflicts that occurs in a large group of girls

regardless of the details, if I am not mistaken Management supposedly anti-private accounts anyways... so it would make sense for them to be punished if it were true.

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Why Harutamu out? She ranked higher in the election than Kanon, Sumire, Sarina, Rion, Ryoha, Yuna, Saki, or Rara! (Higher than Ami or Kyoka too). That's better than almost half of the chosen senbatsu members. I can understand girls like Rara and Yuna being given a shot since they are young and promising, but a lot of those girls she outranked are no spring chickens.

I especially don't understand Godo Saki's push. She's not that young that she could be "the future of the group", and she's not that popular. Doesn't even rank in the election. They've already got Sarina as their more popular pushed draft member, and Saki is even from the same team as Sarina. Her push seems like a really weird choice to me

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    for some reason i have a feeling that might be the case, considering the number of girl crush/boy crush/girl love/boy love songs we have in 48/46G

9. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think people are overdramatizing the situation with Mizuho and Ami.. not once were they ever guaranteed anything. Basically, Mizuho only centered one b-side. I don't care about formations or official listings, but there's no way I could ever consider Mizuho the center of Escape because literally every time they perform it or even in the PV, most of the screen time was choppy dance shots and shots of Rion miming synth notes on a keytar. Sure she was in the front position of the dance itself, but I couldn't even count the number of seconds on one hand that she was actually noticeable in the song.

So I would hardly call Escape and Zakuro indicators of her being a big deal. They were simply testing the waters, and it didn't work, so she left.

As for Ami... she was one of two centers for one single.. and it was a throwaway song anyway. As shown by her SSK rank, one can only assume that she's on the climb anyway. So I don't think it's too dreadfully serious that she's not in this senbatsu.

Their obviously using this senbatsu to try something new with this Rara girl. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she's dropped for the next single, with how SKE management tends to go. Look at Kaotan... she's wildly popular, and her senbatsu admittance has been quite spotty until just recently.

I consider the Rena solo center and Kaotan's inclusion as a huge victory :) I'm hoping for a Masanya->Rena<-Jurina front row.

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

That doesnt justify Harutamu's drop.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Glad to see Rena Matsui got her solo center for her final single. Would have been the worst thing ever if she didn't get that I think.

That would be perfect imo.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yay~ Rena center~ and Ego+Kaotan are in (I'm happy lol). Kind of sad over Ami and Haruka, but I guess what's done is done. I have a feeling they'll be back for the next single, but if not, then I'll worry a little bit more since Ami has been having a good push and Haruka has been steady too. The new girl added was weird imo (Rara? right). The new gens just got in. I'm surprised they already added someone to senbatsu honestly. But at least this gives me a reason to look into Rara (especially if she captures my attention; but I do think it's way too early)~

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Wait...so if this senbatsu was decided before SSK and this new rule of "applying oneself" is gonna start next single...that doesn't really explain why Ami and Haruka are out? Kyon was always on a fine line imo, but yea, those two seemed like keepers (especially Ami).

14. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    something wrong with the single title name thread.. Maemenori or Mae Nomeri?

kaotan in senbatsu..so i cant boycott this single.. lol [hehe]

15. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    @Konno A. the reason for Ami/Futaharu's drop out might be because of a twitter scandal that blew over really fast in mid-march. Look at 二ロー二's post above or the quote below for more details. Sounds like management is punishing them for being difficult to work with and/or not upholding whatever work standards that are required of senbatsu-members in SKE or idek.

I just hope Mae Nomeri will be more interesting/memorable than their last two singles. Coquettish was a bust. 12-gatsu was a Wcenter gimmick with great outfits, but that was it. Bukiyou Taiyou was the last good SKE single, imho. Hopefully now with Rena solo center graduation & NMB's not really good Durian Shonen, Mae Nomeri can shine.

16. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    But Yuasa made it clear that he intends to make sembatsu filled with members that uphold the standard in SKE after Maenomeri, meaning that the current sembatsu for this single has some members that don't uphold the standard properly.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah, after that comment from him I'm really wondering what the senbatsu for the 19th single will look like. Who in the current senbatsu does he feel isn't upholding the standard?

Can't wait for this single! :D

18. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Behind the scenes photo from the PV filming! o12800958p.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I think you're taking Yuasa's words a little too literally. It's clear management applied some sort of credence to shock SKE fans & drop two big members out [even before SSK results]. With the amount of shade in Yuasa's statement, it honestly sounds like they used that as a policy this time around & going forward will adhere more strictly to these guidelines-- kind of a wakeup call more to members listening than fans, y'know?

Either way, this is def a wakeup call to SKE members.

20. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ You could be right. Maybe I'm just jumping to bad conclusions.