Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. saqbix

saqbix Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

From AKB48 7th Selection Election Appealing Live@Photo Event its Sakura part. Looking for better quality.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @saqbix Source was apparently 480p, as far as I know. So better quality won't be forth coming.

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

93,236 is her 2nd photobook. I was comparing Sayanee's 1st photobook with Sakura's 1st photobook:

Sakura(2015) - 51730
    Sayanee(2012) - 55928+

I don't buy that the theory that Sayanee didn't sell as much because of the competition with Milky. Her book has been out for three years, anyone that wants her photobook would have bought it by now.

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yes, but what you aren't counting is their level of popularity at the time of their first pb. Just look at ssk results. That year sayanee was 18th place. Sakura is a kami7 member at the time of her 1st pb release.

Their level of popularity is similar now, so sayanee's 2nd pb and sakura's 1st one should be the comparison, because they were both released when both of them are kami7 members.

Actually, I think the real comparison to make is how jurina's 1st pb and sakura's 1st pb will do against each other. And for that I'm sure sakura will win.

5. chiuchimu

^If we are going to make adjustments like that we should not be comparing at all since no two girls situation is the same. Even if Sakura and Sayanee are both Kami7, Sayanee has been a member longer, on TV longer and in more singles so that she has been in front of the Japanese populace much more than Sakura. This bias sales of photobook outside of the strong fan base for Sayanee.

6. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ No, Comparing a current 2015 PB of Sakura being in team A/H and senbatsu to a 2012 PB from a relative unknown at that time from NMB is what is the problem.
    As kyoto48 says: the comparison with Jurina's PB would be more valid.

7. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    I don't think I understand how Jurina's first PB and Sakura's are a more valid comparison, after all Jurina has been in 48g for far longer and a member of kami 7 for 3 years in a row.

8. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Yes that is a difference, but I think otherwise they are currently in about the same visible situation and they release only a month apart.

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Well, they are both currently kami7, both similar popularity levels, both same age (almost), both aces of their groups, both touted as the future of AKB, both super pushed, both super ambitious (just look at their ssk speeches), both 1st photobook.

It's true Jurina has been there longer, but you probably can't get two more similar members to release their first pb at the same time than these two. That's why its much easier to compare them than Sayanee vs Sakura. They're almost mirror images of each other in their respective groups (again the only real difference is jurina started younger and was in kami7 for 3 years, but if we look at the present time, they are nearly identical).

10. kuroyuukihime

kuroyuukihime Kenkyuusei

can anyone tell me where this gif take from? i want to see full video from that pic :D

11. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    True, but more of the general population knows about Jurina than they do of Sakura. So, anybody out there who isn't an wota that wants to pick up a photobook of someone they may know about, Jurina is the more likely pick.

Also there is roughly a 25,000 vote gap between Sakura and Jurina in the sousenkyo, so not totally similar popularity levels

And to just add one more thing, there was this chart quite a while ago on the Sasshi thread that showed recognition and interest levels of Japanese celebrities. Here:
    [​IMG]
    (in black circles are Sakura and Jurina, the top one is Sakura, and the bottom one is Jurina, just ignore the other circles)
    On the x axis is recognition, and y is interest. So as you can see people are extremely interested in Sakura but she really isn't nearly as well known as Jurina.
    To me this shows that they aren't really comparable, but that's just my opinion

If you want more information on the graph here's a link to the post http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/sashihara-rino-sasshi.1108/page-398#post-923926

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The bottom black circle is Rena. Jurina's a bit further down and to the right. (Right next to Girl's Generation)

13. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oh woops the kanji's similar plus they're right next to eachother
    corrected:
    [​IMG]

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Well, ssk votes are a really more of a gauge of general popularity, 1000 people can buy 250 votes and that could be the difference in that, but yes I agree Jurina's votes have always been higher, so she has a stronger wota backing atm.

On the graph though, I don't agree. And the graph is a gauge of the general public. Just because Jurina is more known doesn't mean she is more liked, actually you can see she is much less liked. The x-axis only says "I know their name and face"(名前も顔も知っている), while the y-axis says "I want to see them, I want to hear them, I want to know about them"(見たい・聴きたい・知りたい). So it means more people know Jurina's name and face, but much fewer people are actually interested in her. I don't think we can tell anything about pb purchases by that graph.

15. chiuchimu

All that matters to me is Sakura happy and doing well.

16. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yea, in the end though we don't really need to compare her to anyone else anyway.
    She's doing great, her photobook is doing great, I hope Jurina's photobook does well.
    and that's about it. :approve:

17. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    anyone seen or heard of this 'sakura bloom photobook" DVD yet??

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Been trying to track one down for purchase. But so far have not found any offers I would deem trustworthy, or have been to late.:(

19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    You started this whole shitstorm of posts because you don't know what your on about, then you just post this fence sitter lol.

20. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    I haven't even seen it... What's it look like?. Are you "hjr" from the live streams of AKB team theatre stages I watch?