1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Some of NGT member were already experienced in modelling, so i'm not surprised if they're beautiful, but its not all of them.. maybe its just 2 or 3 or 4 among them. the rest.. just average japanese cutie.

I think they're just tall.. and thats make the difference. They're young, beauty, and tall... like nogizaka

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The management thinks they need an attention grabber and Rie herself isnt a household name so they decided to put Yukirin in the group as well.
    Kanon doesnt even there at the MV filming of Hikaeme I Love You, thats how bad her kennin was. I get the stages but the freaking MV shooting??

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    count Niigata beauties ? Nara Miharu, Nishimura Nanako, Mizusawa Ayaka, Yamaguchi Maho<3, Murakumo Fuka (5 - They're not soo young, beauty, and tall:^O^:)
    Maho ichiban bijin! many people say that if her polished, she will be even more beautiful than Shiraishi, and I agree with them. + she have very strange and interesting personality. For Idol world it's very important.
    next - we have Nogi type girls - Kato Minami (Chibi [hehe]), Miyajima Aya, Nishigata Marina, Sato Anju, Hasegawa Rena, Kusakabe Aina, Tano Ayaka.

girls are sooo young... Moeka, Aina, Anju, Oguma... we don't know how they will change in a few years
    i think and Otaki beautiful too but not Nogi type

and of course, they are not Nogizaka, AKb, Ske, they are Niigata, and I feel they are different
    11d4b581.jpg

and look at Nogi debut picture :hehe:
    ....and Keyakiza... the are sooo beutiful, every girl.... but not interesting.

And I wish - Sato Shiori (team8) kennein position :worthy:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
  4. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Regarding what Yukirin really did in NGT so far, well I think she did a lot. You can read Kitarie letter on Yukirin seitansai. Here's the translation if you dont mind: http://www.kashiwagiyukirin.com/2015/07/21/3897/

If Yukirin kennin reason just for pushing NGT, then why mgmt choose her. There's a lot of better member in 48 family that can push NGT better than Yuki. Younger, less schedule, growing and loyal fans, and active in socmed rather than Yukirin. I believe the reason is not just for "pushing" thing.

Please consider she already did this task with Kitarie since draft kaigi and audition. She didn't do nothing

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The public does not recognise the younger members but they do recognise Yukirin

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Pretty much this, you can like it or hate it but can't take or leave it. No matter if she sits out of every NGT stage show, as long as Yukirin is doing PR for NGT they will be a slightly bigger blip on the radar than they would be without her. (And if you don't like it, then you can always hope she makes roughly the same # of perfs she did in NMB to keep exposure down :p)

7. kitarieoshi4life

kitarieoshi4life Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    CQw1ERyUwAAvaXA.jpg CQxqJHfU8AEddg9.jpg CQxqJHgUsAAhgrS.jpg CQxRSTeUEAAkqir.jpg CQzBiMZUsAEWfnt.jpg CQzEDWUVEAA5JX4.jpg
    NGT48 became PR ambassadors for “Bakauke”, Bakauke is a Japanese snack food. It is a thin banana-shaped senbei with various flavours added. It is manufactured by Kuriyama Beika of Niigata Prefecture.The word bakauke in the Niigata dialect of Japanese colloquially means “extremely well received”. The characters who appear on the packets are Borin and Barin, who are boyfriend and girlfriend. (source)

Website

[NGT48 “bakauke” PR Project Description]

○ The goal of the project
    “Through bakauke PR activities, liven up all Niigata Prefecture to be more healthy.”

○ Leaders
    The entire project → NGT48 Kitahara Rie
    Team Joetsu → NGT48 Nishigata Marina
    Team Chuetsu → NGT48 Ogino Yuka
    Team Kaetsu → NGT48 Kato Minami
    Team Sado → NGT48 Yamaguchi Maho

○ The main activities
    PR for Bakauke
    Develope a new taste of bakauke

(someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong cause i'm no translator but i did my best lol)

8. Joseph Moses

Joseph Moses Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    it looks like a crackers, rice crackers. Lol!

9. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here

NGT48 企業を初PR 「ばかうけ大使」に任命

10. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    REGINA x NGT48 Special Collaboration Movie :D

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Maho :omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:
    0qY8h.jpg

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    A pretty good indicator of who are going to be pushed first and foremost if you ask me. Actually scratch that, the push has already begun.

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't know anyone except the two girls that showed up on the Konya talk show, haha

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

So polished and gorgeous! Yet, still so much individuality and cuteness! What a bunch of pros!
    I'm super impressed with Nakai Rika as well, such an adorable girl. I'm glad she got a chance to be the center for this cm! Do you guys have any thoughts of her compared to Katomina? I think Katomina is more of a "beauty" type and Rika is more cutesy.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I don't know wtf I just watched. But...

Agreed. All the girls looked incredible. Credit to the makeup and wardrobe dept.;) And the girls, ofc.:D

16. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I thought I was actually watching a PV for a single for a second! [hehe] They all look amazing.

Ah, can't wait until they release their 1st single. (it's going to be a while, I know XD)

17. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Thats kawaii senbatsu~ <3

18. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Isnt it nice that NGT management are somehow pushing many girls at once? Especially Katomina, Yuka, Gatanee, Rikatin~ (i also see Maho, Honma, Moeka...got some attention too) Idk if they will stop and focus more on some later tho...

19. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    This is for a collaboration between the newly opened Regina Sweets and Bakery Store in Niigata and NGT48.
    [​IMG]

Special Collaboration Comments by NGT Members

Yes, soon you will all realize the greatness that is Gatanee. :awesome:

*Edit: https://vine.co/v/e0Jn3aqLlqO Oh, Katomina. [hehe]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  20. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Yes i will :cute:
    Woo they all look lovely in that Comments vid! And i cant believe that Rikatin is 4 years older than Moeka....:shocku:~
    That vine..:lol: So cute <3