1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari / AKB48 no Konya wa Shikiritai (2015/10/05 - 2015/12/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The "Yokoyama Yui" in this show is actually team 8's Yokoyama Yui, not Yuihan ^-^

I don't think this show has too many pushed girls. Most of these girls aren't pushed or their push decreased. They just choose young members that they want to promote more for the future, and they're giving them this chance to be on a Tv show. Honestly, most of these girls aren't appearing in that many shows. For example, most people consider Naanya "pushed" but her last Tv show apparition was in may. And before this she also had months without a show. In fact, she barely had variety shows appritions since her debut, only AKBINGO! episodes here and there (little screentime), but not anymore now.

I think they made pretty good choices for this Tv show, now all I need is the show to be fun/entertaining! The way a Tv show is produced and the Mc can make a big difference in how good and helpful a Tv show is. For example Tentoumu Chu!'s first show was great, every episode was funny. or for example SKE's Ebi-Friday Night. The female Mc really helped to bring attention to many members and not just one. She was harsh with some of her comments but overall it was funny and it could make a lot of members appear/shine more than usual. I hope this show can be good like those shows!

If we could have more NMB members, personally I would choose Yuuri and Riripon!
    I like them and I'd like to know more about them, but sadly I don't have enough time to watch NMB shows >_<

2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    OHHH then even better!

Though I should've known since Yuihan is my oshi LOL. But yeah, as much as I love her... Yuihan has her own solo weekly TV show. Other people can use the appearance on a show like this.

As you correctly pointed out, all these girls aren't really pushed. Tani Marika's push would actually be the strongest, and hers has died down quite a bit.

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  4. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    nee.. yappa nee~.. ogiyahagi wa hidoi, saite.. :^^;:

Yuiri didnt talk at all in this episode *sad* .. but in the preview of the next episode she will.. oh~cant wait for that :blush:

Daijobu AKB ? [hehe].. like Azuma Rion said, AKB seems difficult to approach by sister group member :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Sarinaaaaa :mail: That positive attitude is what got me interested in her in the first place, the second was how cute she looks in person at HS events i glad she got the top spot she totally deserves it.

6. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

a very nice first episode.
    the show is a copy of Hakata Hyakkaten 3, but it's actually a big plus.

btw, according to Hyakkaten's 11ep you can see what positions some members have at hinadan.

show's mood maker - Nako (+Miku?)
    balancer of the show - Mita Mao(?)
    guardian angel (second MC) - Tani

(6:30-)

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The hulu segment is a copy of Hyakkaten 3 Annex... and i have no other opinions about the show... i guess the show itself is more like "variety training grounds" for new and fresh idols (most of them), or at least is the image that the first episode send to me...

10. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I do feel like the young members who get on the show really aren't great at variety talk yet, as pointed out by the MCs. I think partly the questions are directed to real life experience that may not actually have a big ochi, and also maybe due to nervousness with the MCs.

Juri, on the other hand, is just making things work, putting in the tsukkomi when needed and smoothing the talk out. :approve:
    It's nice to see the girls are more relaxed and started poking fun at Juri as well.

11. trxsh

trxsh Member

Agreed! Sally really stole the show and touched my heart as well- what a sweetie pie! Rion really surprised me too, she is coming out of her shell a lot and she really took initiative to stand out, her spot was also well earned!
    The whole set was so fluffy and adorable, I loved it :cute:
    Rara was so cute in the ending too /bias

12. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Really like the first episode. The cast is very good with a lot of my favorites. The structure of the show is indeed similar to Hyakkaten Season 3 and it's a good thing cause that season was great.

Only minus would be that the talking in the main show (wasn't the case in the annex) was like : "OK now it's your turn, then your turn...". The girls telling their story one after another. Not enough interactions between the girls but it was only the first episode so it's understandable.

The rest was great. Really wasn't expecting Rion to be so active and steal the show for me. It's really not her usual personality so I'm happy that she's getting serious and trying to stand out!

Sally was good too. It's funny how she can blend in with all the young girls even though she's 22 lol...

Was expecting Nako too be as great as she was in Hyakkaten but it's actually Miku that stood out in this episode.

Juri for MC in the annex was awesome. I really like her as a MC and her being all embarassed about the members praising her so much was super cute.
    She actually did a way better job at using Mao and Tani than Ogi Yahagi too.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

man, Maachun's impersonation of Paruru was phenomenal! I though nothing can beat Mayuyu's, but this one was even more spot on!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Yeah when Nako interacted with "paruru" maachun, it totally reminds me of that one part in akb show where nako interacted with real paruru! Maachun too strong :1st:

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  17. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maachun's impersonation of Yukirin... Omg...

Consciously, I didn't even realize Yukirin look like that... But I recognized that impersonation as Yukirin and laughed.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Hmmm...... judging from the preview Sarina and Rion will came back for the recording while Tani and Rara did not and Mizuno Airi and i believe Kawasaki Narumi appear on the show next week, while the rest i don't really know with the rest of the 48 groups.

20. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Quite a few of the new members are from the 15th gen of AKB, like Mukaichi Mion in the first row and Ino Miyabi, Sato Kiara and Ichikawa Manami, second row from left, which is nice. The 15th gen are all really cute and I think Sato Kiara really has pretty much nil tv appearances. ... Actually all three of them on the second row don't appear on tv much.
    From SKE is Mizuno Airi and Tsuji Nozomi (I think?) beside her. The new girls on the 3rd row are... not known to me. Although I guess one or more of them should be from NMB since Mita Mao is gone. Mmm, if it's an MC show, I think they need more members from NMB. Since NMB is know for their variety and all..

This show is okay :D My initial comments of it were just because I was grumpy the girls I liked weren't in it. But it's pretty cute, and yes, they definitely need to work on their MC-ing skills.