1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari / AKB48 no Konya wa Shikiritai (2015/10/05 - 2015/12/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Sep 29, 2015.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Everyone's talking about Tatsumaki's (wildly inaccurate) cuteness ranking, but wasn't there also supposed to be a dance ranking on this episode too? (I haven't had the chance to watch it yet.)

2. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Where is this Tatsumaki's cuteness ranking, is it in the 15-11-02 episode?

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

Yep!
    I wouldn't exactly call it a ranking though, she sorted everyone into categories: "cute", "so-so", "not cute".

Nonta seems like a pro at handshakes already, no surprise she's getting good numbers. I'm not sure anything beats Souda's "Maenomeri" technique though :hehe:

4. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  5. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

I wanna see this week's .5 episode(konya wa shikiritai), but its taking forever to show up online. Poor Ryoka was crying because she didn't do as well as she wanted to at MCing and Naanya came to comfort her. Has anyone here seen it yet?

6. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Tatsumaki's ranking:

Cute 'S' rank
    Tatsuya Makiho

Cute
    Owada Nana、Mukaichi Mion、Kojima Mako、Yabuki Nako、Tanaka Miku、Kato Minami

Average
    Takahashi Minami、Fukuoka Seina、Nagano Serika (Team 8)、Mizuno Airi、Tsuji Nozomi

Not Cute
    Sashihara Rino、Sato Kiara, Ichikawa Minami、Azuma Rion、Souda Sarina

Fine. Mostly accurate but from a biased point of view, I think Seichan should be under "Cute". Also, from my peek into 2ch, quite a lot of people were commenting that for someone who ranks people like that Tatsumaki isn't cute at all. Haha... I hope she doesn't get any backlash. She won't right?

To be honest though, I think Naanya's "death note" was even worse.

7. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I agree. I guess Sei-chan and Tatsumaki have something going on between them, else Sei-chan would be filed under 'cute'.

Also, I wouldn't take the term 'death note' too seriously. It's merely a written collection of bad experiences that she had with members, Naanya didn't actually use the term 'death note', it was probably termed that way by staff to make the show more interesting.

8. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I wondered about that too :^^;: But I filed it under Sei-oshi overthinking. Either that, or another possibility would be Tatsumaki was instructed to say that by the staff for comedy. To incite friendly bickering? A funny back comment? Maybe for Seichan to stand and confront her because she was sitting the closest. If that was it, Seichan didn't really roll with it :p She needs more experience I guess.

Dance ranking:
    S - Kojima Mako
    A - Ichikawa Minami
    E - Tatsuya Makiho

Fairly accurate? I have no idea - I don't watch their performances. Oh but the demonstration was fun, tatsumaki got quite a lot of attention this episode [hehe]

9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

From a westerner point of view, the girls behavior (some of them) is rather disturbing. In some of those cases it would even require the intervention of a psychologist. But, I'm assuming that this is one of those things that are dealt in a totally different way due to the difference in cultures. I noticed from past events/shows that in Japanese culture it seems that it is expected that a individual should deal with his own problems without requesting help from others.
    Still, it's hard to see some of this things. It that regard, this show that, at first glance, seems to be so innocent, it has reveal some of the worst facets of the girls life/character that I have seem until now.

From watching team A performances, I already had the idea that Tatsuya Makiho has a problem restraining her words. But it seems to me that she is going to have a problem in staying in this world after losing the benefit that her young age still brings her.

10. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Glad to know im not the only one shocked with seichan being called average,she is really cute.

What the hell Makiho :eek::eek::eek:

11. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Average
    Yamaguchi Maho

Not Cute
    Yumoto Ami
    S - Yumoto Ami
    Well for one they probably exaggerate these things to make the stories more entertaining. I don't think poking your teddy bear for instance requires a psychologist, or what do you think would?

12. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Maybe they can be exaggerating somewhat. But, again, from a westerner point of view that, on itself, would be disturbing. Why would someone exaggerate that type of behavior. It can only be seen as negative.

I do believe it would. I would be extremely concerned if I saw a son or daughter of mine doing that, especially as a recurring gesture. A teddy bear, to a child, is not just an object, is something more, usually a representation of a friend, a companion or something like that. Poking the eyes of the teddy bear, is a rather disturbing behavior. The eyes are the most "human" characteristic of the teddy bear. That, by itself, has meaning.
    But, like I said before, that is just probably a difference in cultures that makes it look like that. After all, like some of the girls said, those are just mechanisms to deal with the stress.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Daebak~! so, tatsumaki is the type who would rank someone based on their level [hehe] ..yaa~. ..she really have guts imo. she stands on top of everyone heads,

i think some of the girls felt the same, but its just they're not so honest like tatsumaki (i wonder if tatsumaki ever think that her words may hurt some member). i bet member will call all member cute, and flutter them like "ah~ kawaii" "wow, you really good at dancing" ..bang! bang! bang!

but i wonder about tatsumaki opinion with nakomiku, maybe she call them cute because they're small and young, wich is the only factor to be called cute in everyone eyes~

but tatsumaki is not the first one, i remember paruru, kojiharu and etc sometimes doing something like this too.. sitting on top of everyone heads, so its not really make me surprised [hehe]

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Imo her cuteness rankings were pretty accurate. I'd just change maho to cute, azumarion and nakomiku to avg, and herself to not cute.

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'd make a few changes as well, like Mako to avg, NakoMiku to avg, Airi to cute and Rion to cute.

16. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

I still can't find the full episode from this week, but I found a clip of the incident of Ryoka crying that I read about.

https://vid.me/0Kha

:( I hope she gets the chance to get "revenge" and try again sometime.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Eh, Mako's cute. The biggest error for me was her rating of Manami, who is undeniably cute. I can't help but wonder if Manami calling her out on her terrible dancing influenced the ranking.

19. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Yeah, you think so?