1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I want to get excited but managemt lost credit with me. I'll only trust this once we see the stage name and some of the new songs. Otherwise I won't raise any useless expectations lol

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    And what will Team A do until February?

3. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Takamina will be there/
    We will follow Takamina/
    Without WMinami AKB will fail
    possible titles?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I did, but it seemed too soon to give them original stages right after they'd started revivals. Basically, I don't believe management could possibly work that fast lol

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm gonna bet that the reason why they announced these revivals is because they haven't completed the other stages yet lol. I think they ended the last stages with the intention of announcing all the new stages at the end of the year, but since they haven't completed them yet they're holding it off by reviving more stages. I also don't believe they can work that fast either lmao, I think at least team K and B's stages are about 70-90% complete and 4's about 60%.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well, Team K's revival is a stage they already revived (but only for a few short months) so it'd make sense for it not to last very long. And K is probably next on the list.

7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    NMB48 Team M needs an original stage more than any other team or group. They stuck in limbo with their second stage and even team BII has a third stage!

8. Criss

Criss Member

5 and a half years later... sorry, too late.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Oh I see. I just read the "Team A Mokugekisha stage shonichi" but I guess the whole things says more like, "five and a half years after the team A Mokugekisha stage shonichi..."

10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Team E wants to talk to you.

I'm looking forward to the new stage, but I really hope the rest of the teams get their own.

11. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

None of the teams are the same as when they got their last stage. They all need new stages and this is probably a good sign ( unless they delay them again)

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    team E at least performed 4 stages. Meanwhile, Team M only performed 2 stages.

team S has been performing the same stage for years now. If anyone really needs a new stage then definitely team S as well.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    At this point it is no longer about which team is in the most dire need of a new stage. THEY ALL need a new stage. The issue of new stages has become the biggest joke in the entire organization.

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Basically, I would think that announcing new stages starting with Team A is a way of signalling that this is the first step in the post-Takamina era of AKB.

As @Cristafari mentioned, EVERYONE needs new stages. Even Team N - Japanese fans have been complaining since forever that they've been doing Kokoten since it started, and that stage has turned extremely stale.

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    A NEW STAGE

FOR ANY TEAM

FINALLY

It took long enough ;A; It seemed enough of a waste that the first stages came in so fast, one after another, so you think about all 6 stages of Team A and they are like prehistoric times. I think all teams should have at least 1 new stage every two years or so (alternate with revivals and wacky stages if you feel lazy), just rebuild the Team identities already and give the newer blood something to be distinguished for and to look forward to. And keep the sister group songs out of AKB singles while you're at it.

Lol without (W)Minami nothing will crumble, AKB will be just fine.

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    So, I went and looked up who last got a new stage and when. I posted it in the AKB48 Thread, but maybe I should have put it here! Anyway, the information is all there in one place.

I am so excited for there to be a new stage. Anything new. It is SO NEEDED. I mean, the special stages have been way better than just more of some done to death stage, but new units and new songs and ahhh I really hope it will be awesome. I am half expecting it to be delayed until, say, May, and then another shuffle in June or something though, just to annoy people as much as possible.

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Last time it was announced that there would be a new original stage for Team A the shonich date was March 14th, 2014. This is just shy of two years later than that.

And it will be postponed of course. I may die of shock if the shonichi actually happens on 2/10. Hopefully won't be postponed by more than a couple months, but I wouldn't hold your breath

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They didn't have it on the formal schedule, so this is quite different

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

19. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    my point is: the fact that there IS a new stage could very well point to more on the way.

Like I've said time and time again, there's most certainly a shelf full of songs... it's not like he writes each song one by one each time a single is coming up.

K, B, and 4's new stages are probably in progress, which would explain why they got revivals while A got a new stage.

As for sister groups? Lol....

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

akip not make A as priotity, its just all his "priority"-members all is in A.:^^;: