1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

True enough. On the one hand AKB has 16 original stages whereas the other groups have 3 combined.

But on the other hand I can acknowledge that the newer generations of AKB NEED new stages and unit songs in order to be able to establish an identity of their own rather than just performing hand-me-downs from previous generations (complete with hand-me-down costumes). Hell it could be argued that Paruru isn't even a "new gen" anymore and she's never had a unit of her own.

My main beef with it is that the other teams are having to do recycled stages (much as I love K4, Team H has been doing that for a year so I'm not exactly thrilled by K doing it now) with no hint of when K, B or 4 are going to get stages. With the glacial speed things are going it could be a year (likely more) before they get new stages and who knows when E, M, H or whoever will get a stage.

2. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

oh come on,
    all you want to do is just voting a song which didnt owned by another member other than your oshis.

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    While that's true, the original stages came at a lightning fast pace. Now that sister groups are slowing down the pace of their releases and AKB is slowly falling out of public favor, they seem to be shifting the focus back to the original thing that made AKB good.

4. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Same, I'm going to keep my expectation low for now, but management, you better keep true to their word this time!

I'm hoping this is the start of a new era of new stages for 48G, since it's been SO long we've had old stages. Time for these new gens to shine on their own with their own songs. :)

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    And nobody knows what Team A will do until February? Sit and wait?

6. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Maybe there'll be another Waiting Stage. I actually liked those, mixing up the best parts of different stages.
    Sad that Takamina won't be around for the new stage, though.

7. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    or maybe team A will do special stage?

8. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Properly rehearse this batch of new songs?

9. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The way I see it is that we've got 12 teams (ignoring team 8 and NGT48) so in effect we need 12 new stages so how about one new stage released each month throughout 2016. Starts with A but then maybe moves on to the others who've never had an original stage (E, M, BII, H and KIV) before it moves back to the rest (K, B, 4, S, KII and N). It's a long shot but that's what I'm hoping for. Can't imagine why Aki-p would only bring out one new stage otherwise!!

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If there's no new shuffle next year, and the teams stay as they are, we might actually see this.

11. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The way they handled last year's shuffle makes me think that they realize how much they screwed up with the one before that. I mean, they pretty much cancelled almost every kennin, and the shuffle itself was quite a surprise.

Sooooo I don't think they'll do another shuffle next year. I mean... the shuffle just now feels like it's actually taking effect lol, now that the new teams are gearing up for their next stages.

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah that's why I'm a little more hopeful, but not by a lot.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

@David B I think one month is too fast a pace, that would lead to an oversaturation, more like two or three, but if we're pessimisticly realistic it bee be like 4-6 XD

14. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

These teams actually feel so right to me. Hopefully we don't have a shuffle until we actually need it.

15. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yes, you're probably right. Every 2-3 months would do, anything to see some new stages finally! It might take 2-3 years then to role them out but we've already been waiting longer than that now [hehe]

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Pessimistic? I would be so ecstatic if it was every 4 to 6 months!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    watch Miru & Sakura snatching 2 original unit center spots

that would be :rolleyes:

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    As if we didn't see it coming, lol.

19. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Paruru/Yui/Nyan/Annin will get their own unit.. I dunno, I have a feeling the last unit will be for Sakura

20. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Paruru, Yui, Annin, Naanya, Sakura, Miru, and Nyan are the most likely for original units. Hopefully they switch it up and give the units to the theater girls cuz honestly you know the popular ones are never going to be there.