1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. milkyzipper

milkyzipper Guest

None cause it's gonna be postponed indefinitely.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

No chance of her being involved.

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Chances are high.

4. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

You guys confuse me so :^^;: I personally think it might be 50/50 chances of her being in the stage.

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Isnt she ceasing nearly all of her AKB activities from new year onwards? I dont think she's gonna be in this stage

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't think she'll be in it. She'll have the special stages within the same month of the Shonichi so a low chance.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Jurina is appearing in the shonichi of the new K stage, so... I don't know anymore.

I really hope she refuses to appear if management tries to enlist her.

8. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I was also under the impression (after hearing from so many people) that Takamina will stop most of her AKB activities by the end of this year, so I don't think so. I'm hoping she doesn't, because I'm still impatiently waiting for Takamina's 2nd single to be released.

That's what I'm hoping she does, although there's also a decently sized chance that can happen. For a while now, I've been under the impression that management has a hard time letting go of Takamina (and maybe vice versa; some people still see her as "management's pet" sadly). They just need to cut the cords and break their ties already. Not completely, of course, but this whole graduation thing can't keep going on much longer than it already is; she's either an AKB member or she's not.

9. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Not a snowball's chance in hell. There's a reason why Team A was selected first for the new stages.

10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Love Team A Stages :3 First Stage without Acchan and Mariko :/ Why putting Takamina in a new Stage (if yes she'll be for one single Center or something like that) when she is graduating? This makes no sense cause then they have to look for a new Center etc.

Sent with Taptalk

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I doubt they'll even consider her for Shonichi, let alone let her have an actual position for the stage. She'll probably appear for the encore at most.

12. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I just saw the Shonichi of team K, and I was surprised they didn't choose Sayanee as center unit. I hope they do the same thing on this team. if team A follow team K, I hope they give the last center unit to Megu, I think she fits with team A song (dark song like Kuroten/RKJ)

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I guess they'll choose Paruru

Sent with Taptalk

14. milkyzipper

milkyzipper Guest

If Jurina can appear in Team K's shonichi even though she renounced her kennin by herself, I'm sure Takamina can appear in Team A's shonichi as well.

15. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i think Takamina will not appear in Shonichi. and for Takamina last theater, i think she will create a special setlist/stage

16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Takamina already graduated when team a doing their shonichi..so i think she can't appear in team a shinichi
    Unless takamina still part of team a or akb member until her graduation concert

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

It would be amusing if Takamina participated, imagine the butt hurt.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I believe it will not as hysterical as team K stage thread, still, AKB purist fans are easily butt-hurt nowadays:whistle:

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    A's shonichi is scheduled for Feb. 10th. Takamina's graduation was postponed to late March. More than a month later. Futher, she will be doing all 8 of the SP Stages she has arranged. All in Feb.

Will she take part in A's new stage? Unknown yet. But she will be an active member of the group on Feb. 10th.

20. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    The name of the stage was announced just now at the AKB48 Kouhaku: "M.T. ni sasagu".

• Like Like x 1