1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC Game] Majisuka Gakuen RPG : Operation Habu

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Yuna Farron, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't use RTP (yet) but I might use some custom tilesets in the future. For this one I use plugins ! :)

I'm not used to other program than RPG Maker to create RPG games. But I know how to create fight arcade game with another software. :)

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

RTP or original grafic/Charates/Music/tilesets...

Some try Rpg maker at arcade rpg ( Legacy of Goku-likes) Some them are just Dragonball based games...

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Halloo? Are that project at build or what?

4. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Of course it is. I will put some news soon !

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nice that is! Thanks!

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Onigirix seems maded also some editors (RPG MAKER MV- tile set). Two games: From Ant to Titan. and that Majisuka Gakuen RPG. Pages are Fra/Eng(Ame?)

7. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You can choose between Fr and Eng if you want :) But the website is in dev right now, so plugins etc ar enot available for the moment. :)

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

You´re games, that other editors?

9. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    For the website and my principal game I have a friend who helps me. If not for MG RPG I'm doing it by myself. :)

UPDATE

By the way here are some new screens :

Battle screen :
    [​IMG]

Yankee 1 :
    [​IMG]

Yankee 2 :
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  10. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Some screens are coming soon. The mapping is advancing well as for the programation of the events. :)

The release of the alpha is coming soon too. I had some problems with the software so I have lost some time to continue the game. ;)

11. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Okay the alpha will be released around the 14. I just have to finish some little things in the Jobs system and in the main quest for the alpha.

New Features :

-Job Points.
    -Buy Skills with JP instead of unlock some each levels.
    -A lot of parallel events will be programed (the world seems now more alive)

:) Have a good day !

12. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I finished the alpha, which ended far too soon - I would have wanted to play this more. ;) I hope you continue developing this!

I already PMed you about a couple of bugs I found. I have a feeling you want to fix them quickly... :)

Anyway, here are some suggestions etc. for the full game:
    - It should be possible to skip the long intro video.
    - You should add more opponents / optional fights to the city and outside&inside prison. Now there are only like 6 fights in the whole alpha and not much to do.
    - Currency should be yen, not gold. (When I complete the necklace quest, the game tells me that I received 500 gold.)
    - It would be nice to have a hotel or inn in the city, where the party could rest for example for 200 yen. After resting all party members would be in full health.
    - AND/OR it would be nice, if Nanashi’s healing spells could also be used after battle. Currently the cheapest way to heal is to use Nanashi’s spells during battles, just need to buy Cokes for her.
    - In the battles I would like to know more details (like stats, immunities, vulnerabilities) about the opponents, so that I could decide how and in which order I should defeat them. Currently I cannot even see how much HP they have, only their name.
    - I learned “Consecutive Attack” for Paru, but I it wasn’t available in battles. Is it a bug or or am I just missing something?
    - In conversations you should be able to see the talkers name, not only the picture. At least in the beginning player doesn’t know whether it is Paru, Nanashi or Peace talking.
    - “Always run” should be On by default. Seriously, why would anyone want to walk slowly on map? :)
    - “Remember command” should be On by default.

Some typos, grammar mistakes etc. I happen to remember:
    - Save game dialog is partly in French, should be in English.
    - Item name “Chimestry book” => “Chemistry book”
    - In main menu “Statut” => “Status” or “Statistics”, depends what you mean.
    - “You won a bottle of water” => “You received a bottle of water”.
    - Quest and character name “Thieft” => “Thief”.
    - In main menu “End of the game” => “Quit”.

For the players:
    - It is easier to play, if you change arrow keys movement to WSAD movement. Should be default IMO.
    - To interract with an object just face the object and press ENTER. Left mouse button works sometimes, but not always.
    - If you press ENTER while facing an object and get a message (like “Cell door is electronically locked”) you need to press ENTER another time to actually open the door. It took me a while to figure that out.

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Bit difficult change but one way edit names at these pictures but it would mean at you should make not ebited at to that profile picture... But downside of that is little more files...
    Other is only. Put names of these messages... But it was just at longer.... But keep ...
    Anyway... I have begin against at games are RTP automatically... Although otherwise that then should download anyway...

And W A S D or arrows are that that program defaults arrows...
    And RPGMAKER MV was just about that one feature..
    And that side battle think make it 2k3 much better than now...

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, one (but not only) option would be to include talkers's name in the beginning of the line (like "Paru: Let's go!"). That's how I implemented that in MG5TheGame.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, that currently all the lines doesn't fit on screen like the first line here:

[​IMG]

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And that is what I mean... Well these call Messages...

But is not me who's game that is.

17. Ferdy Fox

Ferdy Fox Kenkyuusei

I think it would be great if we ( as a player ) can skip the movie at the beginning .. do you have a plugin for it ?

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why? Anyway is it taken just program...

And i cant get something at it...

19. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hello everybody !!

Thanks a lot for your feedback and support guys !! Especially jeijeifin who helped me a lot by reporting to me many bugs, and AloNeko who gave me many ideas to improve my RPG. :)

Thank you it makes me very happy to see that. I guess it's encouraging for the future. I keep will trying my best to create a very good RPG for you guys then. :)

Well I'm currently correcting all of the problems you've all reported to me here and on my website/PM, but it will be quite long I think :^^;: I'm doing as fast as I can, but some of those are quite annoying ! :lol:
    By the way I'm sorry if I take a lot of time to answer, I'm also quite very busy these last weeks because of my studies, so I didn't have much time to come on the forum and answer to my private messages and thread. But it is better now that I have more free time. So of course, I'm still making my RPG during my free times, but like I said, now I have a lot more time to make it. So I continue developing this, no worries. ;)

For the moment I have corrected half of the bugs that people have reported to me. But there are a lot which are difficult to correct. i'm doing my best for the next release.
    I have also corrected the grammar problems. Thank you for reporting this too :)

About the suggestions

For the WASD issue, I'm currently working on that too. I've found a plugin which permits the player to edit the commands of the keyboard, as he wants to.
    For the ENTER problems when the player interacts, I know it's really annoying. i'm currently figuring out a solution for this **** :)
    As for the names above the message box of each characters talking, I was thinking of doing this already. I juste didn't do it for the alpha, but normally it would be available in the next released. ;) You're right it's better to add this option.

Actually, a lot of people asked me to do this. But for the moment I have no ideas how to make a skippable option. So I'm also currently working on a solution for this issue. :)
    This is the reason why if I didn't find anything yet, I won't put the intro in the next release. In fact it's better to do that way for the moment.

Well, I will update my thread again soon with some news. :)
    If you guys have other suggestions, bugs to report, etc...Do not hesitate. :)
    By the way I was wondering if you have ideas for the jobs I can add in the game. It would be good to have various other ideas of jobs to make. Like that we can create some side quests together. It would be more original and varied I think.

Thanks again to help me with my RPG. :) Have a good day !! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh... i am... thanks :) .