1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari / AKB48 no Konya wa Shikiritai (2015/10/05 - 2015/12/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Sep 29, 2015.

1. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OMG! TO PLANK FOR A WHOLE SONG WHILE SINGING!
    Now I love HKT even more now... Those girls don't fool around.

This show better not end, I seriously think shows that focus on new-gen like this is what AKB needed right now, and will reap very good result in all sorts of ways. Girls get better at talking, next-gen getting more exposure, and fans learning more about the kids thus creating more long term attachment.

If this keeps going, few years later, fans will be looking at this like it's Shuukan AKB or AKBINGO of old, with contents featuring their fav's early days.

This is, imo, the best variety since Tentoumuchu's.
    It's almost as amazing as Hakata Hyakkaten
    Nothing can really come close to match, let alone beating Tentoumuchu's variety in my book.

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    this show.. lol

[​IMG]

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Apparently on Hulu they've taken to calling this "season 1" so there's speculation that a second season could be underway.

Given the ratings, though, it's not surprising.

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Nah, lol. Hulu put "episode 1" or something among the line to MG0 despite it being a one-shot SP.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I declare myself guilty for doing this too :nosebleed:

Yayy for Chori winning the Hulu segment.. yet it was expected, her episode was on a different level from the others!

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The timeslot in which AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari aired has already seen many different shows from Geinin to Hakata Hyakkaten, so it was pretty much clear from the beginning that a second season wouldn't be aired immediately after this season has finished, if there will ever be a second second that is.

This series fulfilled its purpose anyway. Despite the short amount of time available, you get to know each girl pretty well, if you look out for their reactions and listen carefully to what they say.

The focus isn't on the girls that people already know either, so for example for Kojima Mako, Owada Nana, Yabuki Nako and Tanaka Miku, there are many other shows to watch if you want to get to know them, so they don't focus on them at all in this show. But you do get to know what kind of persons for example Azuma Rion, Souda Sarina and Kato Minami are or for example, and as already mentioned, how many girls are pretty weak when it comes to variety. On the other hand, for example Tani Marika, Oshima Ryouka, Shibuya Nagisa and Nakanishi Chiyori left a very good impression on me.

9. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yeah I have little hope of seeing a second season but the show was great and featured mostly new members, which is great.
    Plus it gave a chance to MC for a few girls in the hulu section and they globally did great!

Show was a revelation for Rion and Sally who really went out of their way to be funny and make waves. It was a great experience for Rion who's originally bad in variety and said she made new fans thanks to the show.

Makiho made a great impression to me too with her character. I always appreciate when a girl takes the bad role in a show. She showed a lot of guts and I'm now trying to follow her.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

11. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Were the DVDs or BDs ever released by anyone?

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yes. By the AKB Group shop and Amazon.jp, back in April. As shown shown by the post right above yours. ;)

If you are asking whether someone ripped and uploaded them? Forum rules won't allow that to be answered.

14. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Are there subs for this show? I found some for episode 4, but that's it and these aren't even in the masterlist...