1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru 16th Birthday Project

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by SugarYumYum, Nov 30, 2015.

1. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    [​IMG]

Salutations everyone! Welcome to the 2016 edition of the International Meru Birthday Project. This year, I will be in charge of the fanbook with assistance from Kuura who will be our translator.

Since Meru-chan is fond of the written word, we’ve decided to do this year’s fanbook in the form of a storybook. The book will flow like a collection of small stories from Meru fans, you can share a little story about Meru like how you became a fan or a moment of hers that stood out to you.

You can also submit a picture or graphic of Meru to go along with your story. The pictures can be from a show, her G+, a magazine shoot, or even something you drew yourself. Keep it clean and classy, anything suggestive or vulgar will not be used.

If you just want to send birthday wishes, that’s fine too. There’ll be a page spread dedicated to general messages.

We'll be using the blurb and BookWright software to create and print the book. The book will be sent directly to the HKT theater thru EMS. We’re running on a tight schedule so please mind the submission guidelines so the process can run a bit smoother. If you decide to submit a picture/graphic, please be sure of your decision beforehand as I will not be switching them out (unless they’re inappropriate).

Submission Format:

Name
    Country
    Story/Message (800 characters or less, preferably in English)
    Link to Picture (optional, 400x400 max size)

Please send all submissions to this address: meruproject16@gmail.com

Deadline: December 27th, 11:59PM EST

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  2. OraishO

OraishO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    oraisho
    I definitely will join this.. Merurun<3

3. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Submitted! :ome:

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thought about it and decided to extend the deadline to the 24th.

5. sudolicious

sudolicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    bNq
    That's great, I've been out of the game lately and would've almost missed it. Thank you and Kuura for doing this.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Cool, I sent my message in. Also a few days ago I requested the project be added to the forum notifications so hopefully that made more people aware of it.

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Sent in my thing too!

Also tweeted the link out, for perhaps some last-minute ppl.

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you so much. I seriously had no idea how to do that. :cry2:<3

Thank you as well. :worthy:

For all the last minute folks, @Kuura won't be able to start translating messages until the 27th so that's three extra days to get something submitted.

9. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    All the submitted messages have now been translated and delivered to @SugarYumYum, thanks a lot to everyone who participated in this project!

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    *UPDATE*

The book should arrive to my doorstep by next week. Obviously it won't be making it to Meru in time for her birthday show but that was already a given with how late this project ended up being pushed and the turnover+shipping time from the printer. This was my first year taking this type of responsibility for a forum project and I learned a lot of lessons I'll be taking to heart should I find myself doing next year's bday project.

Thank you everyone who participated and hope your holidays were merry and bright.

11. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That's fine with me that it is late. I think it's worth it so we can get more people to participate. And Meru can have a birthday week/month! :)