1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Omori Miyu (Miyupon) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Guess I'll watch this thread, thanks to AKBINGO diva champion that now I know Miyupon is such a cutie with vocal talent and the lovey-dovey segment too makes me search for TanoTomuPon things and it's really hilarious :lol:

2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    @Nclm Yay, welcome to the thread! It's always fun to have more people in the Ponland. :chuffed:

3. IBMRP

IBMRP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hello Minna-san
    I've been taking interest in Miyupon lately
    i'm glad finally she's given air-time a lot in the latest akbingo with Tomu-chan :D

i like her voice, i think her pitch is amazing. i'm really picky when hear someone sing.
    i love Sae and Yuki voice, but when her sang. its really move me, that was the first time i search up on her on wiki *LOL

yeah UFUFU part is really creepy, if Yuka-chan were in that studio...
    i think her eyes beaming jealousy laser :^O^::^O^:

4. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the welcome :XD:
    What draws me into Miyupon is her voice, even though she lost to SKE's Nao but still I love her voice more than the winner itself

I can already imagine that happening for real :rofl:
    Tomu is you know, always talking about Ponchan even to Tano LOL and even on their ANN live broadcast too (ps: only 2 of them doing the broadcast)
    Question: If Tanochan and Omori Miyu-san confessed to you right now, who would you date?
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    uploadfromtaptalk1455451396283.jpg

Ponchan so cute :3

Sent with Taptalk

6. IBMRP

IBMRP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yap Agree with your statement (the one i bolded)
    I'm not even expert in vocal, but honestly i really enjoy her singing way better than Nao. Although Nao is quite good.
    But Nao voices rather trembling (i guess because of nervous) but it really bother me as a listener..
    but miyupon success deliver the emotion in Planetarium song

about Tano-chan, I remember when miyupon has setansai stage, and Tano panicked because she thought that Tomu will be the one who write letter to Miyupon :^O^::^O^:

7. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    @JadeFlower Thanks for the photo! She thanked everyone on her G+ today for these two shamekai days. She also wrote that she was really shy before, but that she's been trying her best in communicating with fans and will continue doing her best in future handshake events. Let's hope even more people will visit her lane from now on!

Valentine photos from today's G+ update:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

I don't really know about singing skill but I'll just take it that it's my preferance to Miyupon's voice, I was really surprised with her performing Matsuda Seiko's Anata ni Aitakute. Like Juri said, it was really…… un. LOL. Her Planetarium is also a very nice song.
    Tbh I used to wonder why they chose Miyupon to sing Romance Kakurenbo for the studio version but now I know the answer.

About her last seitansai, Tano's reaction is priceless as always LOL but then it turn out the letter was from Sahho instead of Tomu and my mind goes "ah, too bad!"

Anyway, is there any fanpage / tumblr that translate her G+ or 755 or such?

9. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Another great example of her singing skill is this angelic rendition of "Ai no moufu". :inlove:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I don't know if there's an active translator out there, but I've translated some of her G+ entries and posted them here and to my Tumblr, but not frequently. I've had thoughts about creating a translation blog solely for Miyupon, but right now I think I wouldn't have time for daily translations. To gauge interest for such a blog, however: how many of you would read such a blog, even if the updates wouldn't be daily and sometimes there'd be a bigger chunk of backlog translations?

10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I love Pon's voice and her solo of Romance Kakurenbo :3

Sent with Taptalk

11. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Hurm, I see.. I was just asking and willing to follow if there's any active translator but seems there's none so well I won't force anyone to do so because I know it really takes a lot of time
    But then if you translate it sometimes later please keep sending it here too since I don't know any other english forum for Miyupon :^^;: (ps: I would still definitely read it anyway)

At first I didn't really fond of Miyupon's Romance Kakurenbo performance tbh but I admit that her singing for that song is indeed the best one :1st:

12. IBMRP

IBMRP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hahaha it just i'm picky as listener, just because I know to differentiate between good and great :D
    and Pon is GREAT XD

it gave me a goosebumps while hear her sang :3
    and because of it i also like both Planetarium and Anata ni Aitakute (before it, i didnt even know there were such a good songs)

13. hilmanelric

hilmanelric Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    talk about Miyupon's voice...she has the vocal tone i like
    kinda like Korean singer Son Ga In who is my favorite singer

i miss the time she upload cover video on G+ though
    and karaoke with Naachan and Hirari

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I love Miyupon's voice too! Since back then when she sing Romance Kakurenbo, I thought she has a very nice voice. I also remember some Google+ videos where she was singing different songs at karaoke and she has a very nice voice. I wish she could get more chances to sing! Here's some videos:

Omori Miyu - Romance Kakurenbo ✩

Omori Miyu, Okada Nana - Temo Demo no Namida, Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa ✩

Omori Miyu, Okada Nana - Omoide no Hotondo, Tonari no Banana ✩

They're so cute!! They should post more of these karaoke videos!! ^-^

15. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Ponchan will be leading actress of Ame no chi Hare (雨のち晴れ)!!!!!

amehare-poster.jpg

Sent with Taptalk

16. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Wooow, this is such a good piece of news! Thanks for informing us! Miyupon posted some details to her G+ today:
    • she got this offer thanks to her appearances at the UBUGOE reading theater
    • there will be 9 performances:
      April 5th (Tue) 19:30~
      April 6th (Wed) 19:30~
      April 7th (Thu) 19:30~
      April 8th (Fri) 19:30~
      April 9th (Sat) 14:00~/19:30~
      April 10th (Sun) 12:00~/16:00~
    • the play also has an official homepage: http://theatertherockets.wix.com/amehare
    I'm so happy for Miyupon! She wrote in G+ that she's super nervous about all this, but that she'll do her best. Tomorrow's a handshake event, so I hope all fans who are going to meet her will say some encouraging and congratulating words to her. It's only going to get better for her from now on, I believe it!

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Wow, I'm so happy. I really hope her popularity will rise to a good level :) Just like Tano or Juri. If she would be in Senbatsu them people will start hating on her and I don't want that Ponchan will be hurt. Was she in Upcoming girls?

Sent with Taptalk

18. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Yes, she ranked last year for the first time. Her rank was #67 (Upcoming Girls).

19. hilmanelric

hilmanelric Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    i want her to be in FG this year...usually FG have more edgy concept that rarely seen from her

20. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Indeed! I downloaded all of them :fear: But with her current tight schedule (especially the Ame no chi Hare stage) she won't have the time to do so.
    With her current state (plus, she's not favored by management) I don't think her rank will raise into senbatsu level but hopefully she'll rank higher this year because she does deserve it.