1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwa Yukina (Yukkiina) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Maybe her wasnt found what her looking at Idols groups?
    Maybe that wasnt help, or help it stay 2-3 more years at Nogizaka 46?

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Maybe I'm mistaken. Did she not stay out of senbatsu because she was always busy then leave for the same reason?

That's what I thought. Don't remember why, though.

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I completely disagree

Most of the girls who were former Momoclo just never end up being idols again for whatever reason.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Kanagawa... hmm...
    Hmm? Looking at friends? Make own name know? ( If that is reason why not then wanted Senbatsu placeĀ“s?) Help not so name at up? ( No... i dont believe.)
    Maybe it not found what it looking at these groups...

21 wasnt age at actress... although ... these times i hawe feeling that 21 years old was should already show that it was something...
    And these use... more sure if them can use multistyles.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Can anyone point to episodes of Nogidoko or Nogikoko that she was in?

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

so far for those episodes she was in that i watched, i never heard a single word from her, well, she was never given much opportunity to speak actually, she just looks very calm, very poised, shy maybe. her smile will make anyone melt. sorry, i need to check what episodes are those, Nogi-Dokko show, Noro Kayo-chan of AKB48 2nd Gen was the guest and all members are there, incl. UG.

8. ahoka

ahoka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    i've only remember one episode on nogidoko. episode 47, segment of her birthday which mean she talked much
    the rest nogidoko... she's just smiled and never talk.

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Even in ep 47 of NogiDoko did she get short shrift. It'll happen when you share birthday month with Shiraishi...

Episode 92 was the one with Noro Kayo. Yup she was in the middle of it.

My favorite is when she showed up in 7th single senbatsu announcement (ep 104), she was in between Misa and Kawago and got some screen time.

Wherever she is, I hope she's doing fine

10. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Ep 10 is the only Nogibingo ep she appeared.

She was with Ichiki Rena the other day

[​IMG]

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ and even then, when confronted, she did not utter a single word!!!

Was she more prominent on NogiKoko? Or was she as absent as she was on NogiDoko?

12. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ she was in earlier nogi koko eps. Particularly the bowling and bbq eps. She never really talks. I think the longest sentence she said was the part 1 of bbq eps. She had to appeal because no one chose her. And after that she's just smiling.

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So she's a silent type... that goes with the way I view her: as one of the lost members (Mikumo being the other one).

Wish I could find out more about her. I wonder if she shows up in the handshake rankings...

14. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ actually Mikumo is more talkative than her and in more episodes than Yukina. In bowling eps, Mikumo is one of the team captains and she sucks at bowling. Lol. Yukina just smiles even when other wants her to talk more, she'll just say "Ganbaremasu" and just smiles.

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'll get to Mikumo someday, but for now, thanks for more information about Yukina. Being the silent type she would do well in Keyakizaka. LOL!

But seriously, whenever she pops up in the back line of an Nogi MV or caught in the camera during Nogi variety shows, I always wonder who the heck she is. She's still a mystery

16. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Yeah, she's very mysterious (her and Mikumo until I've watched the earlier nogi koko eps). She's also very beautiful. I think if she stayed for at least a year, I think she'll be in senbatsu for at least once. Too bad she's not patient enough to stay and wait for her turn.

I think that's the reason why I am not invested in Keyakizaka is because they are too quiet and too ojou sama for my taste. We have princess Ikuchan but when she's in Nogi shows, she becomes this dorky adorable kid. They need at least one odd ball there for them to be lively. Lol. Maybe there's already one . I stopped watching their show after 4 eps. I'm just too bored. Lol. And I agree Yukina will fit there. Lol. But I don't think she'll stand out either.

Sorry for the out of topic.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If you watch the PV of "13nichi no Kinyobi" (B-Side of Kimi no Na wa Kibou single) where one by one each member joins in to dance and I was looking, waiting for Yukina. Wow, she was the last girl to appear. I think it was Bebitan & Asuka-chan that grabbed her from the crowd of people watching. She was shown taking a video in the background. It was a nice song and a fun PV, I was thinking to myself, well maybe I'm not surprised she's got the least amount of time on the video. Maybe it's just her character, being there but with a very quiet presence. That's how I see her stay with N46. She's a pretty girl really, you don't need to take a second look on her. I wish she stayed longer.:|

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's not that she should've stayed longer, but that she should've been more outgoing. If she had stayed longer and stayed quiet it would've been a tragedy.

19. ahoka

ahoka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    i love 13nichi no kinyoubi pv. and yeah, i was waiting where is Yukina...
    if her chara was shy and calm, then it can't be help( but why i like her with this kind of chara. it really fit her)

20. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Yukina featturing in a CM

if the video does not show watch the video here