1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

TPE48 was announced at Takamina's graduation concert today. This will be the official thread for all TPE48 related news and discussions in the meantime.

CeeFcmzWAAAw80w.jpg

Old TPE48 thread here

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'll be keeping them separate because like you said, it's dead. Also because anyone coming to this thread will most likely be here for any news and also to discuss the announcement today. No one would want to read through the old posts and merging them would only clutter up this thread. I'll link it in the first post for those who do want to backtrack a few years and read it.

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So now we know where the other Taiwan winners will go.

Also, Machialing kennin?

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Lol I doubt they'd sing in Hokkien, I'm sure most members wouldn't even speak it. But maybe they could have one song here and there in regional dialect like HKT and NMB did (JKT sang a song in Javanese too if I remember right?)

Out of the three groups that were announced today, TPE is the one I'm the most excited about! I'm arguably more into Cpop than Jpop, so another group singing in mando is bliss. :cute:
    Most of my favorite singers are from Taiwan so I guess I can add them to the list!

I wonder if they'll sing the same lyrics as SNH when they inevitably cover the same songs (we all know Hebirote is gonna be in the first EP) or if they'll change them. I hope they do.
    I also wonder what kind of concept and member they will adopt. From what we've seen of the Taiwanese members they seem like the cute kid type (like the most recent AKB gens) so that would differentiate them from SNH in a way. I know there will be comparison.

Anyway, I'm on the TPE48 hype train, who's in with me? :^O^:

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think they'll transfer Ma chia ling to TPE

7. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    I am personally hoping that Hong Kong may get some more visits from 48 groups, TPE48 in proximity may be a good option for this?
    (I don't live in HK, just visit)

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They're finally going through with it lol. It was about time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's finally official~ lol~ Well, it's not a surprise anymore, but I'm glad it's official

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4 years + later....they finally made it happen:worthy:

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg maybe one day I'll see BY2/Jolin Tsai/Rainie Yang interact with these girls...that would be amazing to me lol.

I'm kind of expecting TPE and SNH to have some connection tho~

12. kirakira.kawaii

kirakira.kawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Maybe TPE and SNH will work more closely together with each other than with other sister groups, like how AKB often works more closely with its other Japanese sister groups then it does with the foreign groups.

13. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nah SNH has BEJ and GNZ to worry about.

14. Justice Lawson

Justice Lawson Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Very Possible Something I hope to see.

(And Hi hi)

15. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    looking forward to this. But as most of you should've noticed is that TPE48 is announced through AKB, instead of a SNH sister group. I wouldnt like to mention the current political sensitivities between mainland China and Taiwan, but i cant lose the thought of it either. Hopefully i'm just overthinking this, since important announcements are made by AKB, while SNH is busy focussing on BEJ and GNZ ?
    I hope some SNH members will be transfered to or exchange kennins with TPE.

16. kirakira.kawaii

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    HIII ❤

And I'll admit I know very little about foreign politics and the relationships between these countries, but I really hope that those issues can be put aside so all of these groups and girls can work together!

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It might be because everything is weird in the world and it hurts.

18. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

There have been some tension recently between Taiwan and China since the new Taiwanese president and pro independence. There was that whole mess with the Taiwanese kpop member Tzuyu that made the worldwide news and she was just used by the political factions to sell their idealogies.....it's better if SNH and TPE don't get drag into something like this so lack of interactions might be better between them for now.

Beside SNH is planning their own sister groups and they should focus on their own groups anyway.

19. kirakira.kawaii

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I just did some research and found out about the rumored (?) sister groups for SNH and after seeing that, I definitely think those groups should take priority over a partnership between SNH and TPE.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls