1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Miki 17th Birthday Project【NEW Deadline: 12 of March】

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by TakaYuuko, Dec 31, 2015.

1. TakaYuuko

TakaYuuko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    [​IMG]
    Hello everyone!
    ⋆ Here comes a new year, 2016! With this year there were many birthdays in AKB48! ⋆
    ♥ Mikichan's birthday is in the first months of 2016 【April 4th】. So this year I decided to send a special gift to Miki. With the collaboration of all international fans, we can wish her all our support and make the best birthday with a simple and big "Happy Birthday!" ♥ If you would like to contribute to this project, please note the following topics:

Message If you don't want to write something too long, you can always send a short message for Mikichan. Please taking into account a limit of 200 characters [or less]. The message should be written in ENGLISH or JAPANESE [can be both if you want to] and should be signed with your name/nickname and your country.

[The message can be written in Portuguese, and this will be translated into Japanese.]

-->NOTE: If you write a mesage but you also want to send a drawing can do it. However, you must send by mail indicated below with the title "Message+Drawing". -> .In this case the drawing should occupy no more than one A6 sheet.

Letter If you think 200 characters are insufficient you can write a letter! The letter technically doesn't have a character limit, but please note a maximum of 2 pages in A4 sheet. The letter may be a word document or if you wish can also scan a copy of a handwritten letter. This should come signed with your name/nickname and your country. As well as the message, be written in ENGLISH or JAPANESE.

-->NOTE: If you want you can join your letter a drawing. (but please note the limit of two A4 pages already referred to the letter, so the Letter+Drawing should occupy no more than two A4 pages.)

Drawing If you are more inclined to the world of arts, you can send a drawing!
    If you wish you can send any kind of art, taking into account the maximum of a A4 sheet (or less). I accept any image format, however I can't guarantee a high quality if an error occurs with the image format (so I suggest the jpg or png format).

♡ SUBMISSION ♡ ->For Letters, Letter+Drawing, Drawings, Message+Drawing or Messages: miki17thbirthdayproject@gmail.com

♡ DEADLINE ♡ 8TH OF MARCH

----> For any questions please contact the mail of the project: miki17thbirthdayproject@gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. Michelle Christabella

Michelle Christabella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I will do this if I have time ^^

3. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Thank You!!! *W*

Information: New Deadline: 12 of March!

4. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Just sent in my message! :) Thanks for doing this!

5. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Thank you for participating! *W*

6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I also sent a message! Miki is the best member of the new generation AKB :oops:

7. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Thank you! *O* I agree with you <3 =3

8. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    ----------------------Update----------------------
    Nishino Miki 17th Birthday FanProject is completed and finished. And the Fanbook has already been sent to Japan! <3
    Thanks to everyone who participated! :)

I will leave you the photos of the Fanbook, I hope you like it!!
    [Final] NMFP #1.png [Final] NMFP #2.png [Final] NMFP #3.png [Final] NMFP #4.png
    [Final] NMFP #5.png [Final] NMFP #6.png [Final] NMFP #7.png [Final] NMFP #8.png

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    That's beautiful! It's a shame I didn't knew about the project until now, let's hope Miki gets it as soon as possible and feels happy <3

10. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    YAY! It looks so great! I'm so glad I participated! :)

11. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It looks awesome! Do you think Miki will blog about it?

12. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Thank you! <3
    Good question!I really do not know. I would be very happy if this happens, it means that she was very happy to see the message of all of you! *W*
    But for me, I just want the fanbook arrives safely to Miki. =3