1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    VERY SALTY. THEY LOST TO AN INTERNATIONAL SISTER GROUP WHO'S NOT ACKNOWLEDGED AKI-P

2. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm SO bitter.. The Chinese 48 groups don't even want to be related to the Japanese groups.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm indifferent. What so different between G and GII?

I can relate T case with bad word reasoning, and all.
    But bitter over G? Really?:hmm:

4. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I know it's not really a big problem, but all other groups have their own original team and Team G was supposed to be NGT's. It means less to some people and more to others.

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    No need to freak out, maybe NGT will still get to have Team G. BEJ48 seems to be going with Team B and not BIII (to be confirmed) so maybe it will set a new precedent and the two different franchises (the Japanese one and the Chinese one) will not take the other into account when creating a new team.

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think they need to promote the rest of the kks to Team G (just like HKT did with 3rd gen and the draftees) and start 2nd gen, so NGT can have their own letter : DD

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    It's pretty insignificant but... I dunno, the idea of them having only rehash letters seems a bit depressing lol

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Why does it even matter? HKT lost Team T to JKT and nobody was really mad about that.

9. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hmm... They were... We just didn't see much of it here, I think. And I've never said anything, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a teeeeny bit salty about it.
    Just like with HKT though, NGT is too far behind to catch up in time.

10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

But HKT got Team H
    NGT can only have Team G..

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Don't forget SNH doesn't have any of the S, N, H singular character teams either though, and they're like the Chinese group's flagship.

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Another instance of people making a huge deal about something that is consequential to 0 people's lives :fp: So they have to say Team GII instead of Team G in their naming songs and introductions. In the end, nothing of value was lost. Anyone who is actually upset about this might as well join the radical Japanese and Chinese in their ridiculous turf war.

It's more interesting that the Chinese groups are still adhering to the team naming system despite being "renegade groups". They could just break away completely and revert all their team names to original letters, but they haven't so far.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Not gonna lie, I was ok with KIV, TII & NIII (though it would've been a cool play on the word NIIgata and since ni=2=II lol)
    but for some reason I felt a bit sad about Team G

The most important thing is that we don't trash others who are (or aren't) ok with it.
    People are entitled to their own feelings as long as they're not hurting anyone.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Well, that's the problem you're gonna face when you create so many groups lol.
    Can you imagine 5 years down the line? some random group having Team KX or Team TVII lmao

Wait a second.... is team A the only team that doesn't have another team A??

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    If Team KX happened, will we ever have Team X? Wait, we already have Team X. Okay nevermind me. It's just, one has it as a number, another as a letter in itself signifying something.

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It's doesn't matter! NGT48 is NGT48!
    I need 2gen quickly. now NGT have really great members, but not enough for sembatsu. they don't look integrally. if front memeber will be Okappa, NGT need more girls like Hinatan, Ayutaro, Tsugumin, Ogiyuka etc. if Mahohon NGT need more girls Nogizaka type. if Katomina, NGT need girls like Gatanee, Anju. some people think that the group should be diversity ("kyara", "looks") , but integrity and a single image is also very important.

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Am i the only one who thinks that they need to start auditioning for a 2nd gen??

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just make sure same person not complaining A/B girl should be in the single senbatsu/center instead of C girl who is 2nd gen ace.:whistle:

19. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Chinese sister groups will be separated from the Japanese group. Which means we still get Team G lol

and I personally think it's a bit soon for a 2nd gen.
    People are still getting to know the current NGT members even though the group is filled with cute and talented girls.

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    it's cruel! but if after a year you don't show any results (AKB HS, YouTube views, posts in social media), then you get the usual crowd scene without a future. many NGT girls have many chance, but we all know who will be front member. maybe after awhile they show themselves and become popular, these will be few. may be one of a hundred.
    sorry for my english =)