1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

New Team TII

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by hermionepj1, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    If a shuffle happens I'd like to see Nako and Miku transferred to TII, along with Mao, maybe (since she began around the same time as the 3rd gen. lol). Also, it'd be cool to have Mio transferred too, bc hopefully she'll get into SSK Senbatsu next year and HKT would have a AKB senbatsu member in each team

There are 44 members, so if four 4th gen. got promoted right off the bat it would be nice to have 20 KKS around for a stage. So I'm hoping for a 24-nin+ 4th gen.

New single coming, sousenkyo coming, new theater coming, TII debut coming, 4th gen. coming. I'm excited these days.
    random thoughts lol

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    am i the only one who wants to have a small team and keep it with 10 members?

is that a good thing lol

and wow their youngest member is 12 and only 130cm

kawaii

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So Eretan spoke, on G+ here, of a TII meeting after lessons yesterday. As did Sae, Tsuttsun, and Yuna.

Possible TII stage in the works? Maybe, hopefully?

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah! Here are some posts, Sae about the lessons in what I assume is a newly built space? And Erena about the Team TII meeting:

They are really thinking a lot about their new team, I wonder what they have in store. But the fact that they talk a lot is already a good sign on itself.

I'm not sure about the new stage though, maybe it's for the special performance on the 28th? Or just refresher lessons. (It's been a while.)

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It has been awhile.:( Probably has got my mind making connections and assumptions out of nothing.:^^;:

6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I still think they'll get something though, but the timing, that's another story lol. We'll see what happens next Thursday and with the Himawarigumi on Friday.

Until then, here are Sae about a "Honest talk" odekake ep they filmed with 5 TII members, and Hazuki about TII's first "stage appearance" and HS lane:

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for the translations!:v: Have EreMirun in twinsie/couples clothes.:hehe:

CutetwinEreMiru.JPG

Eretan has been clocking in those voice lessons over the last year or so. And it shows on stage.:)

First performance of the team at the HS event. Lucky attendees. I would pay to see that, in full and before the next HKT doc, preferably.:cool: To bad it probably won't see the light of day anytime soon. And then only a small clip.:(

I will have to keep an eye out for that Odekake. Still insanely backlogged on that show.:fear:

And they changed up the handsign, I see. Will keep that one in mind.:D

Side-note - Anybody got a new address for fanmail? Something I can copy/pasta would be much appreciated.:v:

8. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

http://www.hkt48.jp/access/

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thank you very much.:v:

I could not for the life of me find that when I went looking.:^^;::fp:

10. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    The schedule for this month include H's and KIV's shonichi but no news on TII1 yet. :glare:

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Can they do a whole stage though?

When Team 4 originally had their shonichi, they used kks to fill in the gaps.

HKT currently has no KKS, so they'd need to get members from other teams to perform.
    But most of the members from the other teams are more popular than the actual TII girls, so... wouldn't it be weird?

They could do a stage with the members they have (I think NMB had a KKS stage with just the 10 of them?), but ohwell.

I think they'll get their own bside in the next single (whenever that is), but we'll have to wait longer for a full stage.

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i can't find the date for the KIV shonichi :/

13. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    TII has some fairly popular members (Sae, Misaki, Emiri, and the draftees. Eretan also seem to be growing her fanbase). As for the setlist, most of the members know Nounai Paradise and Te Wo Tsunaginagara. So I don't think unders would be a bigger problem than waiting till 4th gen is prepared to perform.

In the news section of the website they updated the schedule for the second half of this month. It's on the 17th.

14. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    thanks!!!
    the 17th is also harukyan's graduation stage, i guess i will miss the shonichi

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Quite a lot of news on the TII front the last few days!

Everyone probably already knows that Hana is going to be the next single center, and so the center is going to be from TII! Now it might not be a lot, but I think this might help with team recognition & morale. Especially as the team is forming and not studded with members who are in all sorts of high up spots.

Then, the members are starting with a "radio" on G+! It's a kind of weekly podcast thing, they'll upload each Sunday with rotating members. Eretan edits the videos ect, so she made the first post about it and explained it some more:

As you can see the video goes on after they stopped talking, Eretan is still learning to edit lol.
    But she did a pretty good job already.

Lastly, you might have heard about the tour concerts in Tottori and Kochi getting a different line-up and format, based around the younger members. TII has been talking about stuff they'd like to do for fans & organize and they made proposals around them. So now it seems that they have listened to their proposals and will implement them, with these concerts as a result!

The line-up is: Team TII, NakoMiku, 4th Gens, MeruMio and Mao.

This is the description the news post had about the extra events & goods:
    - A great Matsuri planned by members will be implemented!
    - Every guest that attended the Kochi and Tottori concerts will get a special gift to take home.
    - All the members will come and see everyone off at the end of the concert!
    - Lastly everyone in the audience will receive a written pledge… to bring to a special event exactly one year later!

Sae talked about it and how happy they are that their suggestions will see the light of day:
    She talks about setting something up for fans around the venue, which is that matsuri and that gift for everyone that attended, as examples.

This is really great news of crouse, and even better that they listen to the members and their suggestions. It gives the impression that they really let the team take shape from the members out.

We will see what it will become, but I hope it's a success. The extra stuff will get more attention as will the other members. NakoMiku are 3rd gens, but also like MeruMio mobilize a good fanbase of people. It'll also be the first opportunity to see the 4th gens in action for real.

As for announcements there, I hope to see some kind of TII stage with cycling 4th gen members. I think that'll be a great option.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  16. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i can't wait for TII to get a stage, and if that stage happens to be S3, i would be so happy!

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, I volunteer to teach Eretan about editing!:D

The concerts at Kochi and Tottori. Better make it to a BRD release of the tour!

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The big two days are here! Lets see if they announce something as well.

For now there are some photos from the previous days.

TII performing Hatsukoi Butterfly:
    160727-0-01.jpg

And two photos of the meetings the line-up members for these next concerts had.
    Look at Emiri at the head of the table.
    HOOqvgW (1).jpg o19201440p (1).jpg

19. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    It really isn't a good sign that Team TII's first chance to do anything involves being completely overshadowed by Meru. Mio, Nako and Miku. Moreover, since Hana is the new center-- she is the only one from TII who is going to get any actual attention. Look at concert after concert and it is exceptionally rare for anyone beyond the top 5 there to get to do much of anything.

The Gen 3 girls had been kenkyuusei for a while and were subbing in at both Team H and Team KIV concerts, meaning they had to know both setlists as well as the "encore" songs that always happen.

And it isn't like Mio, Meru, Nako and Miku are all hurting on opportunities to do things. Those four get to be in or close to the spotlight of absolutely everything HKT48 does. In fact-- on music shows, I've seen Sashihara to take along Miku and Nako to the interview part and the rest of HKT48 to be completely unseen and unmentioned until they did their song.

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    This is a valid concern, but now these concerts are both over and it was quite fine.
    I even found that the focus on them was less than I had anticipated.
    But it's also probably the case of what you see as getting to do much of anything or actual attention.
    If people can't see past a center then that's their deal.

Also, I suspect that if those 4 weren't there, the concerts probably wouldn't have sold anything near the amount they have now, let's be honest. It was also a nice new challenge for Meru & Mio to be the most senior there. It was a really big deal for them to make this a success. So they weren't really hitching a ride either.

Anyway, people that are interested in it, look at the tour thread here.
    The posts afterwards also have some info about the second concert of the two, but its setlist was basically the same.
    Perhaps apart from some changes in MC.

About another TII thing, like Sasshi said they have changed up the Remain setlist bit of the tour concerts.
    It now includes TII doing Hashire Penguin! (Hana & Sae wcenter)

IMG_2958.JPG IMG_2982.JPG IMG_3277.JPG IMG_3276.JPG IMG_2965.JPG o19201440p.jpg IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3288.JPG IMG_2974.JPG IMG_2968.JPG

(Let's hope it's not an omen tho lol)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016