1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Both smiles are great.

2. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I can't with that girl. Every performance of Silent Majority is better than the last one. Her stage presence gets only stronger each time.

She is already a force to be reckoned with, and she's like...15? Slow down a bit, Techi-chan! haha.

Anyway, loving all the praise Hirate is getting. Also, all the photoshoots! She's so pretty, and her legs are so nice. I'm not a pervert I swear, but they are indeed nice. And she's still growing? At this rate Techi is gonna be as tall as Habu, haha.

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

the smile in the music video is like "im going to dominate 48g".

4. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    MTE. She's so determined to drag Keyaki to success and become National Idols, haha.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Music Station appearance was a total triumph. I even loved it when she was grimacing as they kept praising her, and laughing with her hand over her mouth when Tsuchida-san (host of Keyakitte) said how cool she was.

But there is now comment in Japan about the dark circles under her eyes (pics here). Management has to help her look after her health, and balance the need for a full rush of publicity right now with the need to keep her from falling ill or having trouble at school.

EDIT: Someone on 2channel made a good point in a post a couple of hours ago: "Techi is popular with kids and with adults, with females and with males. She's an amazing being. She's accepted by everyone."

Not to be crass, but from Aki-P's point of view, that wide acceptance opens up wide realms of potential profit. I hope the group can maintain and even improve its wide acceptance: girls who admire them, boys and men who are turned on by them, adults of both genders who cherish them like children.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  6. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yurina has the advantage to not just be a charismatic & natural center, but also to have distinguishable looks. I remember wanting to cut my hair even shorter after seeing her in Silent Majority, and I did. :lol: we don't see girls looking like her everyday, and it's a big part of her appeal, and probably why she is popular among females. though, it's pretty reductive imo to say that boys & men are necessarily turned on by female idols, but that's not the subject here.

7. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

will she be the new acchan ?? or the new jurina ?? as she is from aichi prefecture (jurina's hometown)

8. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm a Jurina fan and I can see some similarity in their "story" as a 1st sister group center BUT I rather see Yurina as Yurina and not as a second coming of anyone.

My first impression of her though was that she's like the lovechild of Shinoda and Jurina, hehehe.

9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    I hope she will get some proper sleep.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If the PR jobs for Silent Majority is over, she will. It's a matter of when.

11. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

I am sure it has been brought up before. I just got the Single.....and can someone please explain what is happening in Yurina Extra PR video? I don't understand the story at all. And the Kissing???? OH *O* it was intense. lol

12. andreasmpme

andreasmpme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hi guys, since i'm a newbie here, i hope i can learn a lot from you guys, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Will she defend her center? Or she will lock that position for another few single?

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone on 2channel said they had heard from a friend that there was a higher proportion of women in the line to shake hands with Hirate at the national handshake event a week ago. One respondent said that there was a higher proportion, but most in the line were still men. Another person said that there were more women overall in the handshake lines than at AKB events they had been to. Another person said there may have been most in Hirate's line, but there were a fair number in other lines, too, and this is like at Nogizaka handshake events, where there are more women than at other 48 group events.

There was a women-only section at the front left of the hall, and women were allowed to go into the handshake area first. Someone suggested it was good to accept this privilege, rather than subject oneself to the "hell" of the main queues. Here is a photo posted on 2channel of the female-only handshake lines at either that event or the earlier one. The long line is for Hirate:

95e2c275.jpg

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That wide appeal is no joke, eh?

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 5 (Yurina and Manaka)

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm a newbie, too, but it seems to me that there is just about no chance she won't be centre next time, and probably not even the time after that: the group's public image is so focused on her. And she deserves it. Sure, management is pushing her, but she is pretty remarkable, and deserves to be pushed.

I just read an interview with her in which she said that she appreciated the praise, but when she watched her own performances, all she could see was the ways they could be better. And the interviewer was just floored when she said that for the first public performance of Yamanote Sen, she basically invented the choreography as she went along, and at the end didn't really remember what she had done. As they say on 2channel, she's a monster. I think the mid-March Debut Countdown performance of Yamanote Sen is one of the greatest things Keyakizaka46 has done. Her singing is a bit off-tune, but expressive, and I love the way she strides up to the upper stage, arriving right on time, and the amazing non-erotic eroticism of her movements. Kakkoii.

17. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Yes, her movements are smooth and charming. I am also watching Keyakizaka, Kakenai (I understand like 10% of it, but it's okay by me).
    It's amazing to see how much energy you receive watching her dance. And how she is cheerful during the show. Really amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 6

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's so amazing to hear a 14-year-old so composed and at ease running a radio show. This week it was fun to hear her go ahead and give love advice, lol. But it was probably good advice, and at least very much according to Keyakizaka's image: go ahead and try.

A girl (third-year middle school like Hirate) wanted to be in the same class as a guy, and the guy said so too, but then they were put in different classes. The girl wondered what to do. Hirate said that the guy must have been interested in her, so she could at least communicate with him, and maybe get together after school. She said something I didn't quite catch about texting...in class?? Lol.

And I really like Shida's voice. Nice to hear her forced to talk more.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a little "making of" video of her photoshoot for BLT magazine ("Beautiful Lady & Television"). I can't resist posting it:

Here's a post from 2channel today:

I want to go to school with Techi, hand in hand,
    My hairstyle of course the same as hers,
    Walking along with a Silent Majority glare.

てちと握手したら学校行く気になって久々の登校
    髪型はもちろんてちの髪型
    サイマジョみたいに睨みつけながら歩いた

I thought this was great, but 2channel of course made fun of it.

Last edited: May 12, 2016