1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

To find larger pic of the profile picture, you can go to their mobile page
    http://sp.hkt48.jp/qhkt48_list
    It works on desktop too, at least on my desktop.

4. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Team H Profile Pictures
    Akiyoshi Yuka.jpg Anai Chihiro.jpg Inoue Yuriya.jpg Kodama Haruka.jpg Kojina Yui.jpg Komada Hiroka.jpg Matsuoka Natsumi.jpg Okamoto Naoko.jpg Sakaguchi Riko.jpg Sashihara Rino.jpg Tanaka Miku.jpg Tanaka Natsumi.jpg Tashima Meru.jpg Ueno Haruka.jpg Ui Mashiro.jpg Wakatabe Haruka.jpg Yabuki Nako.jpg Yamada Marina.jpg Yamamoto Mao.jpg

5. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Team KIV Profile Picture:
    Fuchigami Mai.jpg Fukagawa Maiko.jpg Imada Mina.jpg Iwahana Shino.jpg Kumazawa Serina.jpg Miyawaki Sakura.jpg Moriyasu Madoka.jpg Motomura Aoi.jpg Murashige Anna.jpg Ota Aika.jpg Shimono Yuki.jpg Tanaka Yuka.jpg Tomiyoshi Asuka.jpg Tomonaga Mio.jpg Ueki Nao.jpg

Team TII Profile Picture:
    Aramaki Misaki.jpg Hokazono Hazuki.jpg Imamura Maria.jpg Kurihara Sae.jpg Matsuoka Hana.jpg Murakawa Bibian.jpg Sakamoto Erena.jpg Tsuitsui Riko.jpg Yamashita Emiri.jpg Yamauchi Yuna.jpg

Sorry the double post, but i can only attach 30 pictures in a single post...
    And there more than 30 members in the groups :)

If a Mod can help here please... thank you!

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article from today's edition of 'The Japan Times' reporting criticism by Masami Ohinata, a psychologist and president of Keisen University, of the HKT48 coupling song “Einstein yori Dianna Agron":

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...lams-akimoto-song-telling-girls-ok-air-heads/

• Like Like x 1
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's a quite amusing read there. Thanks @David61 for providing it.

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Studio48 has a translation.

http://stage48.net/studio48/einsteinyoridiannaagron.html

Yeah, it's pretty horrific.
    I'm trying to imagine it's not actually promoting this but telling one girl's story,
    but that there's no sign of any hints at a kind of revelation that it's not good, or a potential budding of regret makes that perspective difficult.

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I agree, that song seems to be up for criticism. Songs like that should be saved for stages rather than singles.

10. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed when I read the translation of the lyrics, I am not sure if the girls featured in it actually had the chance to say anything about the content of the song and the message it sends... In a world where girls/women are already under a lot of pressure to mind their looks, having their intellect constantly put in question and their looks frequently considered more important than intelligence , this song sends a demeaning message to girls. I think it's ok to be vain and take care of your looks, but honestly looks fade away, there is more to a person than just their external appearance. I'm specially sad that my oshi Meru is featured in this song, I wouldn't want her to set in her mind that it doesn't matter what kind of person she is and what her personality is like because all that is important are her looks... It's not true at all, and I wouldn't want her to be sad and depressed about not having the ideal weight or hair or skin or whatever and feeling that she won't be liked or loved because of that... And regardless of the lyrics the song is bad anyways, sounds very generic and artificial, silly lyrics are ok but this sends a very strong message that references to times when women were mere dolls and not allowed to have their own opinion and should just care about looking pretty...

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hmmm I like their expressions hehehe

[​IMG]

12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Wow, those lyrics are pretty awful. It'd be okay if there was even something at the end to suggest regret, or that it's playful/sarcastic, but there really isn't at all.

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I would've been okay with say a throwaway line about being made fun of, not being successful or not being able to keep up in friends' conversations. That would've been one redeeming point but there wasn't even that.

14. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    It's especially weird with Meru imo since she's a bookworm lol, doesn't really fit with these lyrics...

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^And is Kyappu in this one too because that would be weird too since she's at the university?Either way,I really don't like the message neither!

16. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yesterday's Utacon.

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Thanks!

Chihiro isn't in any of the coupling tracks lol. Just saying.

Anyway, for Einstein yori Dianna Agron lyrics, it feels like a tongue-in-cheek to me lol.

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

HKT placed 7th in the Nikkei Entertainment's Female Group Power Ranking 2016
    they went up, but their score went down

http://aramajapan.com/featured/perf...p-ranking-for-the-fourth-year-in-a-row/58356/

19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

JR West "Team summer travel cheering squad" TVCM Making (teaser) / HKT48

if the video does not show watch the video here