1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 0 The Game - Shekarashika

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, May 4, 2016.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

All the upgrade choises are offered randomly, except "Leadership +1", because it is so powerful. That's why "Leadership +1" upgrade choise is offered only to certain characters after they have reached certain level. If the player doesn't select "Leadership +1" upgrade, it is offered again next time, as long as the player finally selects it.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It's just same at MG5TheGame. Although that's isn't necessarily avoid ko's , them can used... In that one think...

Are I liked that there are some random fight areas? Although I have been seen now that hardest one already.... I don't know how some things are what I was thinking about it... And that one was easier than I thought...

Again for don't go near but escape...
    Well... i should sell my energy drinks... or some Bandages and buy some First aid kits... Or armor or weapon... an up my already are...

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't worry about selling. Just start climbing up the hill (if you are not already) and pick up all the '?'s on the way. You should get 100 000 yen in no time. And when you do, head back and go for level up and to buy a new sword or special sling. On your next "question mark run" you need to climb a bit further to get another 100 000 yen.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Is that up hill at similar what Hq´s at Mg5thegame was ?

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Yes, kind of.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Only think what whenever I possible still has if there wasn't that 10 level limit think... Maybe that first random area?

But... Well... I... Well let's just surprise...

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are it that? Well short but nice mapping. Well maybe I little overpowered these again... That time... Just to nothing.

Myself don't know if I can put my own game somewhere someday... I have been lost my interesting do games...

Anyway. But, I think that if someone thinking about is that good I say: Just test yourself.

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, compared to MG5TheGame this game is kind of short, but so was the movie. Also the characters in the movie are so shallow, that I decided to use HKT48 members' real names or nicknames rather than their character names in the game (except Katsuzetsu and Megahon). So, now there are for example tasks "Talk to Sasshi" and "Find Mio" and not "Talk to Ageman" and "Find Bouyomi".

I balanced the battles in the game with a low level party, so that it is possible to complete the game without grinding any extra levels or money. However, if someone wants to play with a stronger party, it is perfectly ok for me. In this game it is possible to grind levels already (almost) in the beginning, so I didn't need to add any mercenaries to this game. :)

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm. Interesting and strange thing happened... Now I try get it done at lower levels and... One task was COMPLETED without even having think of what it wanna.

10. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Which task is bugged or what is the item you didn't have (and the task was still completed)?

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

But it works first time... Or I do it right(?)

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Science teacher´s ring... ? I don´t know what i do... before hand, quest how much i was surpised...
    well...

13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for reporting this! I found and fixed the bug, but because this is not fatal bug, I'm not releasing a new version just because of this.

(The bug occurs only, if the player does certain unrelated things in certain order.)

EDIT: I released a new version (1.0.1) because of this after all. It can be downloaded normally at https://sites.google.com/site/mg0thegame/ .

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Interesting think that L10 limit are. Because of that is more important to know what is character level upgrade, at MG5 the game is much easier it .

I think that 3* next L is good. Otherwise player try put it little more...

Hints and tips maybe cam... But to spoilers...

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Actually I could add difficulty level "Hard" to the game with the following effects:
    - If character's level is at least 5 levels higher (not 10) than the level of the highest opponent in battle, the character receives no XP points from the battle.
    - Invisible bonus to opponents' stats in battles.
    - 50% less XP and money from battles (but normally from tasks).

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Too hard to me...

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I think I drop that "-50% XP and money from battles" after all.

Then the Hard difficulty would be like this:
    - If character's level is at least 5 levels higher (not 10) than the level of the highest opponent in battle, the character receives no XP points from the battle.
    - Invisible bonus (like +10) to opponents' stats in battles.

Easy to implement, but requires a lot of testing...

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm. Maybe that L10/5 at setting on off make it to much easier. But if it was off ... Well...
    Someone game at armor which gives at equip at 5-10 (random before that L10/5, then only 1 or 2. (after easy *2) and other armor which give back at melee damage... Some. (75% e 50 n 25 h) or something else...
    But these should costs much more... Like that S sword or more?
    Or person who self can't get exp but at her in party others get anyway... Nah.. Not good?

Usually hints. Just try keep these all so well hp at you can.
    One battle player should think at divide opponents and when get slinger/thowers just hope that own don't get down just turn. But. Try get someone near them.. Or sling these higher first... And just hope...

There again at many possible formats and only one can't work. That game has so much different battles. So, sometimes only way to heal is use items.

19. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I found a small bug.
    In Higash Gakuen 2nd floor, if party on the exit choose "blank" option, then goes to wrong place.
    Also exit in final stage too.

20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Thanks. The fix for that will be included in the next version of the game.