1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Kakizaki Memi (柿崎 芽実)
    Birthday: December 2, 2001
    Height: 156cm
    Hometown: Nagano, Japan
    Bloodtype: A

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I think i have found my favorite
    she's cute and remind me Manaka:hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What part reminds you of Mona? I can't possibly imagine...

Why don't you tell me?
    志田愛佳耳.jpg

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    #10 candidate. After I tweeted out during her showroom streaming, I gained a follower who must've been a big fan because all he had for days was tweets about her. Nice and crazy like.

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    i'm not follow Hiragana Keyaki audition. But when saw this girl pict, Manaka's face just come to my mind. Well may be that's just because my strong bias lol

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I was making a big/prominent ear joke, that might be what it is ;)

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    she took Techi's crown as youngest member. Mgmt put her as center in first presscon. I hope she will doing well, and become Techi's rival.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

glad Memi passed the audition !!! time for a drink :)

here is Memi showroom videos in case anyone is interested

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4608690/

Her Nogizaka46 oshi is Saito Asuka and Keyakizaka46 oshi is Hirate Yurina.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If Neru is in senbatsu Memi should centre unders. If she's not in senbatsu that is

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's really cute, and she does seem to be able to sing (softly), but can she dance? I wouldn't want to rush her to the centre. She's tough enough to actually go through with the Showroom broadcasts, but seems a lot "younger" than Hirate. Hirate is something special. But maybe the administration knows something about Memi-chan that I don't: there she is in the group photo front and centre, as Hirate was when the original K46 was introduced.

I keep thinking Neru should be in the front line for the main group, but it would certainly be interesting to see her at centre for the Hiraganas, for a coupling song on the next CD.

Actually, I would also hate to see any of the new group (even Memi) in the senbatsu for the next single. Doesn't seem fair to jump them up so quickly, before they've had the kind of training the first group got before their debut. It's bad enough that some of the original group will probably drop down to the unders to make the new senbatsu only 16 members (half the new total).

Anyway, I'm very glad Memi made it. She was wonderful on Showroom, in a way very different from the others I saw.

11. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    From the profile photo, I think she looks like Makiho. She also looks a little more passive. [hehe]

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I like Neru. But, she get tons of spotlight because of her "late" drama. The rest of Hiragana girls will overshadowed by her. Put Neru as center, not fair for others, imho. They're more "late", unpolished yet, and not ready to compete with Neru. Esp, if Neru in center position.

I don't mind if Neru cast as Hiragana official captain or front member of Hiragana.

Memi-chan will give different flavor. And i hope mgmnt will give her chance.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good points. I was thinking of it a bit differently: that Neru being there would take pressure off them and help them along, like having an elder sister with them. Same for not putting young Memi at centre right away. But your angle is a good one, too.

Neru wrote that she was the only current member to meet the new members so far. And I recall one of the candidates specifically mentioning her on Showroom.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

When they introduced the new group to the press, Memi-chan and the other youngest member, Kageyama Yuuka, were front and centre. At one point, with both of them looking sick from nervousness, Yuuka reached over and took Memi's hand. Check out the animated gif here.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    it's feel like Memi and co. already introduced decade ago. And there are zero news about Hiragana activity. How long they will keep hanging them? I hope i can see them soon.

Management push Neru, i hope the rest of Hiragana girl start their activity, before their popularity gap with Neru going too far. It wont fair for them.

16. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

https://www.showroom-live.com/keyakizaka4610

Memi-chan stream starts right now!

- She's talking about...contact ? She's wearing one ?
    - Loves scary stuff
    - It seems someone asked, what kind of monster is that (the stuffed toy on chair), she replied "it's not a monster!"
    - Moving around and playing with her hair a lot, also it seems not completely suppin. Waring a nice clothes, white one piece dress ?
    - Has older sister

Impressions:
    Her personality and interest is a bit unexpected (loves scary stuff)
    Probably a good fisher ??? It looks like that to me :lol:

edit: She said "I don't want to be called Shio Taiyou, so I'll work hard"

The stream quality is really good, I guess she has good internet connection and camera. She really puts effort into this stream :D

Her showroom today :

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi-tan (this appears to be the nickname she likes and that the Hiraganas are using) seems to me to be a fairly amazing character. She's definitely 14, and in some ways seems even younger. But she is also strangely confident and able to talk. Maybe it's partly the Showroom format that makes things seem less scary. She just sits there contorting her lips and staring into the screen until she sees something she can respond to.

From the start she's been the moe character and it seems she may be perfectly aware of this. The shirt she's wearing in the photo on her blog today (first post) has "hug me" on the collar (in English).

She says she loves dolls, high-class French dolls in particular, and wants to become Keyakizaka's French doll. When someone asked if her dolls were scary, she very earnestly said no, they're cute, and seriously asked people not to be afraid of them. She says she's scattered but hard-working.

She was very intent on thanking people for saying they would come to the handshake events. She may wear a yukata, since she will not get the chance to go to a festival this summer. She says the first handshake event (at Nagoya the weekend after next) will be her first public appearance and she has been working toward it. "Some people might think I'm kind of reticent. You've seen the broadcasts. But I really love attention. I look forward to talking a lot. I'm not sure if I can make people have fun, but I'll do my best. So please come. I'm really a trier. I'm not reticent, so please don't say I am." It's like this strange combination of forward and shy.

She called Katou Shiho "Katoshi," since it's easy to say, but Katou gets angry at that, so she now calls her "Shihorin." Asked if she was making fun of her, she denied it vehemently. "Please don't misunderstand. I'm not S or anything like that. I like joking, but it's not bullying. I just say Shihorin for fun. It's not making fun of her. It's because I like her." She and all the other Hiraganas say the whole group gets along well.

In her blog post for Tuesday, Memi-tan posted a pic of herself with Shiho (who is another of my many favorite Hiraganas):

mobiJax0R_600web.jpg

She introduced it by saying "recently I'm close friends with Katoshi," then followed it by saying "I love Shihorin." I think cute little Memi-tan may in fact be a bit S. Lol.

Her August greeting card, posted 24 hours ago, includes fairly well drawn pictures of jellyfish. A little jellyfish figure is one of the mascots in her room.

G201608_25_jpg.jpg mob4NnDar_rev.jpg

For more pics of all K46 members, go to the blog page. Recent posts are at the top and you can get to individual's blogs by clicking on their picture at the bottom of the page.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  18. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Like you, Memi, out of all of the girls, stuck out to me. Akanen once said (when she was referring to Miyu) that she has a "small lips complex" and I think i have that too. She just looks so doll-like!

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

But she's a powerful doll, I think. In the pic from Katou Shiho's blog that I posted over in Shihorin's thread, I note Memi-tan's solid arm and steady eye.

20. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Ahh this picture of Memi on Takase Mana's blog

[​IMG]

Sooo cute!! Her adorable style only adds to her doll-like quality.. ahh as if I didn't already have enough Keyakizaka oshis...

Mana writes that they are really close friends ^__^