1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. Edgarhiraka

Edgarhiraka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    while many of you guys want a certain member to return as a center, i just want this single centered by a fresh and surprising member like Terada Ranze:awesome: (so thats will end the boring first row senbatsu announcement and line up:hehe:)

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I care more about the back row than the front, personally. Four candidates for dropping who should be considered, and who can replace them.

3. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Nogizaka quite busy this year right? The new year just started. Don't wanna be in their skin right now xD

• 2x 46 hour Stream
    • 4th year birthday live
    • 2nd Album
    • 15th single already
    • Several Nogi shows
    • Learning new choroes for 2nd album songs
    • Maimai graduation
    Probably missed a ton of stuff

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    1. Hori Miona replaced by Nakamoto Himeka
    2. Inoue Sayuri replaced by Kitano Hinako
    3. Matsumura Sayuri replaced by Yamazaki Rena
    4. Ito Marika replaced by KTK
    And if this is the summer single, we need Yuttan to be it. Yuttan, KTK, and Misa-senpai center? YES!

5. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

It's time for Maiyan to center alone again.

I don't want to see Misa and Nanamin to center this single because Maimai's graduation would still be fresh from people. Therefore, some people might think that it is an early graduation gift to them before they decided to leave.

Actually, I would like Manattan to center this single. No particular reason. I just want to see her in front.

6. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Noo, I Dont Want Sayunyan And Marika Take A Break In This Single :(
    I Hope There Are 18 Member Senbatsu In This Single
    Himetan And Yuttan (Summer Girl) In

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Hori for center, with himetan and hinako in, that would be the best for me

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    100% agree~ lol

9. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

You know her voice is awful? Singing the first line alone would be horrible

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ikoma's singing is pretty bad too. I'm sure Manatsu isn't as bad as what she shows if she is singing seriously, not for comedy. Besides, center doesn't have to sing alone. They can sing with other members just like Ikoma in Taiyou Knock. But Manatsu center is super unlikely due to her image I guess.

And Maiyan single center is as unlikely as Manatsu center, mgmt just doesn't favor her.
    I'm not surprised if it's Nanase center again. The pattern is always like that, Nanase will return center after someone else's center. Another possibility would be Ikuchan or Miona. Whoever center I hope it's not Ikoma or Nanase.

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Center could be anyone, that's the beauty of this.
    I'm essentially open to anyone, despite my personal preferences, just because regardless of the center there is always the strong chance that the song will be brilliant anyway.

Back row is the interesting part though, as someone has said. There are some potential spaces and moveable members, and this is where I want Himetan and Kiichan to get in. At least.

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Unlike most people i see here, i prefer a 16-nin with Sayunyan & Marika out (preferably until they graduate) and Himetan & Kiichan in (for Kiichan until she graduates or another 2nd gen outshine her)

13. MagnoliaStellata

MagnoliaStellata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I'm all for Misa center. Her image + sweet voice is perfect for summer single

14. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  15. aufklaren46

aufklaren46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    I hope Erikasama or Reika center, but it seems unlikely. So, I guess this time belong to Maiyan again. It would surprise me if Nanamin gets another chance as a center.

16. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Of course I know that. I'm just tellin' that it's time for her to center alone again because it's always have been Nanase. Maiyan is a fighter and she's a kind of girl who doesn't want to lose to anyone. She's also been working hard these past few years for the group.
    And just like what @baymon said. Being the center doesn't mean you will just sing alone. It can be 3 or 4.

Maiyan's probablity for being the center in this single is just high.
    There's also a possibility that this would be a WCenter with 16 members (in total of 18) to ensure sales because Harujion hit 800k.

As for Manattan, I just wanna see her in the middle/front. This is only my liking not a prediction.

17. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    This is very unlikely to happen (read: this is NEVER going to happen), but I would love to see them throw the book at the wall and just have the Undergirls as the main Senbatsu, just to really shake things up [hehe]

Okay, back to realistic terms, I'd be happy with a Maiyan or Ikuchan center, then bring up Himetan and Kiichan and make it a 18nin senbatsu :chuffed:

18. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty sure the comment about singing ability was directed at Manattan, not Maiyan. Maiyan is pretty good at singing

19. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Yeah Maybe your right. But even Maiyan is pretty good at singing. Voice is still different.
    Manattan is not a good singer but she has a nice voice and you can notice that.

Well, The person didn't elaborate his/her comment so I don't know.

Manattan really puts her image as a bad singer. Too bad, she has the voice. If she only practice and sings properly.. Then it wouldn't be the Manattan that we knew before.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Shirai meant to just reply to the last line in his comment. He was talking about Manatsu.

Maiyan is a good voice.

You might be right about Manattan too. She might get better if she does endurance training so she can keep her output stable.
    But still, her leading lines in Kuchiyakusoku show us it's still a bit early for her