1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yeah, honestly i think Manatsu have nice voice. i like her voice more than Maiyan. Technique wise, we can clearly see Maiyan better over her. I feel she just make fun her self, and never really trying. I saw Manatsu like i saw Tomonaga Mio. They're different of course, but in this case, they entertain fans with their bad singing.

2. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I would love to see a MisaMisa center. At the same time, Maiyan or Erika really deserve it.

My dream is Erika/Ashu double center :nosebleed:

3. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I would love another Ikuchan center single. Though, I love a fresh face for this one cos that's the good thing about Nogizaka, everyone can be the center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm a bit surprised Nogizaka46's announcing a new single to release a month and a half after their new album, but based on their cadence it kind of makes sense...

We've had summer singles in July before, right? (Taiyou Knock last year?)

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I want a himetan center for at least 3 reasons:
    1.it's good for nogizaka's worldwide publication, for obvious reason
    2.himetan is the most improved nogizaka member from barely selling HS into selling the maximum hs which needs to be appreciated
    3.she's somehow got a summer vibe

but realistically, maiyan or nanase will take the summer center again

7. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Didn't MaiMai do a hand off to Hori in the last single?

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    lets just do a poll on who will center the next single :)

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I guess we can expect senbatsu announcement soon. Fukagawa graduation coming up, 2nd album, when are they going to squeeze the announcement in?

10. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Didn't Mai Mai say she's not gonna do the next single cause of graduation? So she's not gonna be included in this senbatsu selection in the first place right..

I'd want Maiyan to get her center position back, but definitely wouldn't mind Hori getting it. It wouldn't hurt Nogizaka to have a brand new center, perhaps someone from the 2nd and 3rd line of senbatsu to step up, hell, even someone from the UG that have worked hard (IE; Himetan)

11. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    We can’t be really sure what the hand off mean. Many people think it’s to say Miona will take the center position in harujion after Mai Mai graduates…

After thinking about it for a while, I think Nanase will be the next center. I doubt we will have a new one (since we had “experiments” for the last two singles) and they will choose an obvious but reliable center.

As for the senbatsu, I think Himetan is out of discussion, but I would like to see Ranze and Noujou (please, she’s been in UG since 5th single).

12. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    That's what I expect to see after Mai Mai graduates though, the center position will be Hori's, but then who's she gonna do the 'hand off' to then

13. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Kinda wanted Maimai's open space to be filled with different members each time with 2nd gens and unders. Out of all of them Miona is the least person I would like to see in that spot

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Now that the 2nd album is out of the way, I'm ready for the next single. It's about 2 months before the release. MaiMai's gonna be graduated in a month, so they should start up the activities for the 15th pretty soon. I'm wondering when we'll get the NogiChu with the selection. (Or will they try to do it live during the 2nd 46 hour marathon) Any how, I can't wait.

But what songs do they have after the 11 new songs of the 2nd album?

15. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  17. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Hoping for new center!

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Whomever will become center, I hope that the song will be a cheerful and positive one. And the MV will be more in line with Nandome: funny, albeit somewhat story driven. And simple to understand for an airhead like me.

I also hope that they'll get a cool summer seifuku. So far I think their summer seifuku is meh.

19. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I want some big changes in summer single's Senbatsu this time.
    With my bias opinion:
    I will exchange Inoue (priest) for Himetan (paladin). "Himetan beam" healing is a little weaker than "SayuJustice" healing. But "Protein attack" will cover her.
    Takayama (warrior) exchange for Kitano (berserker). Takayama's "Amazing attack" is strong but Kitano's "Gao cry" buff is not bad either.
    And Matsumura (black mage) exchange for Terada (necromancer). "Ringo bomb" spell is missing but the summoner spell "A dog is fine too" will put a good use in combat.
    Finally if possible I will bring Nakada (dancer) replaces to Ikoma (bard).

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^^ LOL... A funny approach about senbatsu.

I'm more of a Warhammer 40k person than fantasy... But I'm not creative enough to come up with something like this... :)