1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    they have more members in this senbatsu than Team K

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yeah, I was mistaken by the fact that they are showing the Kabaneri theme song in top something. That is what you get when you post something half asleep. Basically I wanted to write Kabaneri, Hero Academia and Hirai Ken song, but of course Egoist isn't performing, but I deleted the wrong song. Oh well.
    Anyway, compared to the other song in in that show, TwI felt lacking. But I don't know which is the worst one, TwI or the generic MM song.

Also I really like Team A song. The rap part and the bridge is really nice. B MV is basically Renacchi solo center, but the dance formation is double center. The song itself is a bit generic. I already forget the song when I write this. K.. hm... I kinda like it, but it lacks a bit of fire in the song, the fire that I expect from a latin music.

3. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Team B - Koi wa Suru to Baka wo Miru? PV

4. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Though I don't personally have any issues with Girls with short hair, I find it's something that tends to be quite polarising. With Long hair people don't seem to care, but with short hair people in general either seem to like or dislike it.

5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Someone found Team 4 PV? :)

Sent with Tapatalk

6. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh please share Team 4 MV. PLEASE :worthy::worthy::worthy:

7. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It's a Paruru-center and Sakura's only there because the real center was unable to take part in some of the shoot. Now I can actually live with this. :flower:

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i really need to watch Team 4's PV
    they're my favorite team currently

9. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Team B felt like it was a mayuki centre instead . While Kato its just the centre for the story part

10. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I will happily correct you here lol. Komi's 'black' character was something none of her fans had even heard of, until suddenly one day it appeared in AKBingo. She hasn't been in any scandals (please, don't use the S word, you know that indicates something much more serious). The extent of her purported 'black heart' has been something that was pushed on her for variety entertainment. It has caused her visible distress and when it's been brought up in programs she looks on the brink of tears at times. Come on, one of the examples that was used against her is that she smiles really big at staff and then doesn't smile enough around her gen mates... like you don't have a different attitude for your superiors than you use around your friends? Komi is known for her cheer and her big smiles - it doesn't make her fake that she doesn't keep up that image when she's only around her peers. It means she knows that it's important to be professional at the right times.

If you're going to believe that Komi is blackhearted, you should probably believe that Kawaei was really baka too hmm? The only difference is Kawaei accepted the chara mgmt tossed at her because it was fun for laughs, while Komi absolutely doesn't want to be known as duplicitous and refused to accept that characterization. The decision to push her as 'black hearted' instead of a straightforward fisher was a mistake that they're still trying to sort out since Komi is doing quite well in popularity (although there's something to be said for the angle that some people probably started going to see her at handshake to see how she really is since she disagreed so vehemently and repeatedly with that characterization). So, maybe that kind of push did pay off - but it caused her a lot of unhappiness along the way.

If you have a chance, please consider watching her documentary. It reveals a lot about her. Please come by Komi's thread sometime if you want to know more about her, since I don't want to derail here.

11. Rurouni

Team 4 (probably not the best quality....)

(direct link)
    Source: bilibili.com

Edit: personally, MV wise, this is the one that I don't like the most. Song wise, I don't really know. I like A the most. Probably more memorable than B for me. K could be better, but not my kind of music. 8 is nice.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    THANKS!!!

Sent with Tapatalk

13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

From some of your words, it sounded to you that I dislike Komiharu? The answer is no. In fact, I love Komiharu. Regarding the spreading of her being different behind the scenes, I read it from fellow S48 members. I don't quite remember which thread it was but its either KnBmB or KwM. I remember seeing multiple posts saying that Komiharu wrote something on G+ regarding her black hearted character and how much negativity there is about it.

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Okey, after watching the MV. I'm not that excited like when the Short Ver. was released. I personaly liked that the members had this face video and this body video. Also the notes with lyrics on it was really cute. I really hoped they would continue with this. But after that they use this video editing format and since this it got worse. In the last dancing part you cannot see all member cause of this videos :(

Edit:
    Videos: A → TwI → B → 8 → 4 → K
    Songs: 4 → TwI → A → 8 → B → K

Sent with Tapatalk

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    not really a fan of Team 4's song or MV
    i'm dissapointed tbh

16. Rurouni

Yeah, I really hope since the editing thing only last half way, but it just continue until the end. You do get full screen dance, but it was too short. Basically the editing thing is too busy and distracting for me. It doesn't really enhance the song. Although I don't understand the lyric, I feel really disconnected between the song and the MV. I personally think Team 4 got shafted in terms of MV.

edit: Like I said, MV should enhance the song. You watch team A, K, B, 8, TwI and you can feel the song more. with 4 there is this disconnect about it. Is it an MV about video editing? video editor? You won't hear about how gorgeous they are, or how exotic they are, or how cute they are. You don't here about youth or you can't tell a story about. The main thing that I remember with Team 4 MV is the video editor and the editing process and the girls felt secondary.

Edit2: I think I know what this T4 MV is about. It is a demo for Mac OS and Adobe CS look alike! :p

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  17. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I personally have a hard time telling the girls apart because they're all both in dark/black costumes AND tiny on the screen. Having five girls in a 1/4 window shot is not screentime distribution, it's making your fans ask "should I get new glasses, I can't see a single face properly?". Then the windows get moved around and closed and opened again and :wall: No. Just...no. Naa-chan bias aside Team 4 deserved a better video. Even watching them do the dance in a single room on full screen would've been better than this new editor's "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO" project.

18. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    NO! What have they done!? I really had high expectations from the short version. I still liked not too long after where we left off, we get to see some members in close-up. And I liked how they showed them dancing as well (though I can understand the frustration with the small size). And when 2:37 begins... I had to squint my eyes because... the members are SO SMALL! If they're planning to continue to show the video editing, couldn't they minimize the lower bars? It's a waste of space imo. Well, I'd give some credits for the animation during the dance part (where the girls in those boxes) IF ONLY it was in full size like in 2:58:asdfgh: What comes afterwards... the popping folders... oh my eyes :wall: But thank god for the last full scene dance, WHAT WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR! Sadly tho, the camera flashes so quickly among the members and it's too short. Disappointing MV, though I partially like it thanks to the first half and the last bit. Song-wise I still like it

GONNA SUB THIS! :^O^:

19. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Song wise:
    A, K, B, 4, 8, TwI, NGT

Songwise: NGT = 4 > TwI > 8 > A > K = B
    PV Wise: 4 > A > K > 8 = TwI = B

Happy with the second type but going to buy the theater as soon as I find one~

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Wait. What? :confused: