1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team KII 5th [0 Start] (2016/06/03 - 2018/06/24)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by JadeFlower, May 11, 2016.

1. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

I really hope it will be an original stage!! Evebthough it seems very unlikely to be so... :(:(

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

No news on the new stage? Wasn't it supposed to debute today in American time zones? I'm pretty sure it was supposed to air at 5:30 today EST so...am I just really bad at calculating time zones or is there a different reason there's no discussion about it?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    It's only around 12:30 in Japan. I think stages start at like 6 or 6:30

4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am really excited!!!:banana:

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  6. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The second link isn't working for me.

7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @sonsam That was the link given, try the first link? (The stage isn't actually for another half an hour....)

8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    A little bit disappointed :( really hoped for a new original stage:fear:

9. trxsh

trxsh Member

The units:
    Zannen Shoujo- Obata Yuuna, Takeuchi Saki, Aoki Shiori
    Bye Bye Bye- Souda Sarina, Kitano Ruka, Shirai Kotono
    Heart no Dokusenken- Ego Yuna and Takayanagi Akane
    Kimi ni Tsuite- Oba Mina, Matsumura Kaori, Ishida Anna, Arai Yuki, Takatsuka Natsuki
    MARIA- Furuhata Nao, Hidaka Yuzuki, Uchiyama Mikoto

10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    When Churi was in NMB and the 2nd album was released... I wondered what it would've been like if she sang Heart no Dokusenken... Now this stage kinda helped me imagine that XD

Nao centering Maria is sooo cool though.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So it's a waiting stage with a "mash-up" setlist?

12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Na, I would call it K6 with other units xD

Sent with Tapatalk

13. trxsh

trxsh Member

Absolutely. She's one of the few people that can really nail the vocals too. I'm personally really happy with the surprise units. I loved Churi in Heart no Dokusenken and Yunana's "hotoite yo!" :blush:

The only one I would switch is Bye Bye Bye because I personally hate that song and can't believe anyone would sing it by choice lolol

It's RESET, just different units. (Just realizing that wasn't posted here but in the general thread)

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

RESET AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:fp:

EDIT: Being honest, any revival would get the same reaction from me lol
    More staaaaaaages, AkiP!!!! :cold:

15. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    This altered version of RESET is called 0start, pronounced like Restart.

I can't help but look at it like :fear: it is pretty 0

Edit: My actual complaint is Ego performed as Zenza Girl but also in the main stage? Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

More like 0TARD to me.:awesome:

Oh well, enjoy it while we can...

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    OMG. I loved most of the units... Churi, in my opinion, her voice gets to me, especially listening to her sing after her vocal nodule surgery, it sounds so much better. I loved both Egochan and Churi in Heart no Dokusenken and Yunana and Sakipon both made Zannen Shoujo sound cuter.

I totally agree when you say about Bye Bye Bye, I highly dislike that song too.

I'd rate the units, honestly in this order

1) Heart no Dokusenken - Lovely vocals from both Churi and Egochan, the performance was cute... and god... Churi, please, please perform this with Yukirin one time, please... or Milky, either way. XD A plus for me is, my kami-oshi and my 3rd oshi are both performing it XD (Can I choose my ni-oshi Nao instead?)

2) Maria - This was a surprise to me, tbh. I thought a kakkoi song like this would've been centered by Churi (But then again, Churi did Dokusenken with Egochan x3) XD But Nao executed the dance well, vocals again, were excellent, Mikotti and Yuzuki were cool in this as well.

3) A tie between Kimi ni Tsuite and Zannen Shoujo - I like both songs and I cannot, cannot choose between them.

4) Bye Bye Bye - Nothing against the three who performed it, I just hate listening to the song.

18. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I thought the start Minarun said something like Chikazuku Stage.

Anyway, K6 is nice, better than many other stages they could have chosen. Suits KII real well. Though if they have put effort in picking the units, they could have done the same for the team songs and had a real Waiting Stage.

Front row / Mgmt's priorities seem to be : Nao & Churi ~ Ego-chan & Yunana ~ Sally & Yuzuki

Pretty obvious choices, though congrats to Yuzuki. She's in a better position than she was in KII3. Sakipons' prelims result is too late, I guess. And my favourite 7D2 Kocchan is not too shafted as expected.

About the units :

. Zannen Shoujo : Yunana and Sakipon nailed it, cre to mgmt to actually showed off another side of Oshirin :)) Though Yunana smiled a little too bright for the theme of the song.

. Bye Bye Bye : It is personal bias here so I focused mostly on Kocchan and Ruka. Would have been better if these two got a more dance-intensive unit, like how Ruka used to do Usotsukina Dachou. But aside from MARIA, this may as well be the unit with the most energetic, so I cannot really complain.

. Kimi ni Tsuite : Generic ballad that is boring as hell. I felt like this is the unit where they just kinda throw whatever girl left together. A little sad for dear Anna.

. Heart no Dokusenken : Tbh, I was surprised. At this point I knew the units are random, so I expected Churi to do songs like Manazashi, Kareha or Mangekyou. But this suits her real well too - after the surgery her voice is much clearer, and the two members provide a nice contrast in a seemingly boring concept. Still, Ego-chan's vocal is just, urgh, Anna's voice would have done the song more justice.

. MARIA : A bit disappointed that they went with another fierced Nao. I have nothing against her, and I think she nailed songs like this, but the sake of novelty. On the other hand, Yuzuki and Mikotti in this unit is a surprise, and they did a good job. MC sounds good too, give Mikotti more screen time. And the Yuzuki push is real ~~~

And I'm really torn between feeling sympathetic with Yumana not being in Shonichi, great girl she is, and feeling happy that new gen get decent position and screen time.

19. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    My child centering MARIA.... I didn't know I needed this til now ♡♡♡ or should I say nao

20. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    I guess that units and stuff was set before SSK prelim results but Yunana over Sakipon :fear: "New-gen push" is as always front and center