1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    HS block totals for this single is out, altho the location for the 6th HS event is not yet ascertained due to scheduling problem. So for now the block total we see is for five HS events.

[​IMG]

Of note, kiichan have 25/25 blocks! I think it is likely she will have 30 total blocks when the last event is determined too. ^O^
    ranze maichun & kanaran all have 23 total blocks, which are pretty decent as well. Kazumi have three blocks missing for a particular day tho, & I don't think I have seen an explanation to this yet. Also of note is that since maimai graduated, even if there's an overall increase in each members' HS blocks the overall total will still be less than harujion's.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm interesting and informative think. Thanks you! Our great rust!

3. Flondrapica

Flondrapica Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the kind relpies and the list! I applied for a handshake with Kazumin, Ikuta, Akimoto, Miona and Nishino.. Let's see for which member I will win a ticket.. I have no idea how high the chances to win are...

4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    If you applied in the first round you will get them all, very high chance. I won Nishino, Ikuta, Sayurin, Himetan, Hori and Minami all in first round of 2nd album HS.

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Just watched this. She lost in the end, but IMHO she sang very well... Come on, management, put her in the senbatsu please...

6. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I want Ashurin to center this single. :worthy:

7. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It's a nice advance for second generation members: Ayane, Miria, Rena and Iori. Not so good for first generation ug, since Rotti is the only one with more slots by now.

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Made a little analysis to more clearly see the differences.

Looking at it, it seems to suggest management bias for Iori, but not for Ayane.
    Though perhaps she Iori is actually selling well, despite not selling out.

Screenshot (211).png

Info goes in this order:
    Member | 14th single final round sales - total slots - round sold out | 2nd album - 5th round sales - round sold out | 15th single available slots (so far) - change from 14th single (normalised from 6 events to 5) - change from 2nd album (normalised from 3 events to 5)

The final rows show
    14th single total slots (minus Maimai's 30) - 750
    2nd album total slots - 380
    15th single total slots - 630
    Change in total slots from 14th (normalised from 6 events to 5; excluding Maimai) +5
    Change in total slots from 2nd album (normalised from 3 events to 5) -0.33 (630/5 = 378/3, so close enough)

The event to come will almost certainly be influenced by the early rounds. Regardless, it's likely to have many slots as it is a Kanto event.
    (If you look at the overview Rust posted, the events with fewer slots for the not-full members are outside Kanto (2nd and 4th event))

9. Flondrapica

Flondrapica Kenkyuusei

The results for the first round were just announced, I'm so happy!
    I got every handshake I applied for, I will get to meet Takayama, Nishino, Ikuta, Akimoto and Miona! I applied with only one CD per each member. Can't wait, but damn it's still five months until then!
    However, a good friend who also applied who is a huge Nanamin Oshi applied for her with 3 CDs and reeeally wanted to meet her, didn't get even one ticket for her.. Oh man :(

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So, that I can get meeting at Himetan and Ikuchan is wery low and I will get at something else...?!

Well... Someone is lucky anyway and someone else only sometimes or... ?

11. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Sadly she is one the less popular member of the group :cold: but we will see on Sunday who is in Senbatsu;)

My wish is that himetan and kiichan are in and rotty will be center for undersong!:D

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    First round is limited so almost everyone gets to meet their idols. Even Nanase/Maiyan oshis can win the first round. No luck for the 2nd though

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Unlucky for your friend, maybe if she had put 1 only she might have gotten it.

Yep got 1 each for Nanase and Ikuta on 1st round. Tried Maiyan on 2nd round, no luck haha.

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

2 round was so full, that win possible like one from 1 000 000 or smaller, anyway, round 2 is to absolute luck person?
    ^^ Truth or not, but my feelings are that...

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Envy everyone who'll meet Manatsu and Kazumin. Please do tell us how's your experience. Especially Kazumin. I'm eager to know if she's as interesting in HS as in variety show.

16. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The senbatsu announcement for the new single is tomorrow, right? Hmmm... Can't wait to see who gets into the senbatsu... :huh:

17. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

she's always one of the best singer, if not the best among N46 members, even acknowledged by others but popularity-wise, she's quite not one of them, so i think management won't push her too much, sad but that's the thing, we could only hope by some chance, those under members are given a break, i myself am pushing for Himetan, but we can never tell. i want to be surprised, if not, that's just the way it is i guess for all idols in general. having said that, i am very excited for tomorrow's announcement.

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Hori centaaaaa :cute: Hori - Iku-chan WCentaaaaaa:drool: Iku-chan centaaaaa:inlove:
    :shifty: Iko-tan solo centaa... not bad, but... Hori - Iku-chan WCentaaaaaa:drool:
    That's all my wishes <3<3<3

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Ikuchan get to center the next single, I hope the song would be as memorable as Nandome. That song is currently my favorite Nogizaka46 A-side.