1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I guess being low in 1st round sales help map the demographic here. Akanen popular, but not many put her in Kami-Oshi list.
    That's how I see it.

Nah, 7-front is too cluttered up for a formation. Never block your mid row literally.

2. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    a pretty experimental song, even though the instrumental may sound too similar to the ones of the last Nogi A-sides. the parts with poems makes me think of the song Water by Maison book girl,a and the lyrics are much better than expected with a such title lmao. good work once again.

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Listen ending theme Osomatsu-san onegai XD

4. engshing

engshing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    how do i access keyakizaka46 2ch website? i can read japanese but not really sure how 2ch works.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This one is going to have to go through multiple listens before I can pass judgement. As of now, it's not hitting me hard the way Silent Majority did.

If this is OP for their drama, I wonder which part they'll use? I don't think they'll have the talking as part of the OP.

Regarding why release it early? Isn't the drama going to start soon? Won't they need to promote it? What better way than with the OP and second single!

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I really love it! We could have gotten a Saimajo 2.0 but we didn't and I'm grateful for that. This song isn't as powerful as their first but it's still a very nice song that I think will catch on with the general public, it sounds like they type of song you would see in a popular anime opening lol.

7. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    the song sounds like an ED more than OP for me, especially around the chorus part lol

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

"
    The current thread is here.
    I'm no expert. I just read it sometimes and post very occasionally. But for general use, go to this URL: 2ch.net and click on the "掲示板" ("bulletin board") link. At the left side of the page is a long list of topics. About 6/10 of the way down is "アイドル", under that is Nogizaka46.

Click through to that (direct link right now is http://toro.2ch.sc/nogizaka/) and you will see a mass of links to threads about Nogizaka topics, among which are a number about Keyakizaka. You can click on the "all threads" link at the lower right of the mass for even more threads. Then search the page for "欅坂". The main thread right now is called 【世界には愛しかない】欅坂46★321【本スレ】 .

Click through to that and explore. The links at the top of that page allow you to show either the last 50 posts, all posts, or various sections of the thread. Once there are a thousand posts in a thread, the thread is closed and a new one opened. There were five threads yesterday, with the new single, but usually there are "only" one or two.

That's the hard way. I myself use a Firefox extension called "chaika." It makes various aspects of 2channel easier, including finding threads and viewing images. It isn't always available on the Mozilla site, but you can find it by searching "chaika 2ch". There are other 2channel browser programs with other advantages, but this has the advantage of being inside Firefox so that I can use the Japanese dictionary extension Rikaichan with it. Maybe there are similar programs for Chrome.
    In addition, by looking at the various Keyakizaka news sites (there are links to three at the bottom of the links list here) you can often get digests of interesting posts on a topic.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    +
    =

A bit rushed, so not very precise. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy it

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Brings the song even more to life. Thanks! Interesting bold, informal font for the purpose. I like it. And the timing seemed pretty close to me. Anyway, I think there's a good amount of leeway in how people perceive that.

I just can't wait for the performance. I see some big movements (by big people?) at the beginning. A few people on 2channel are now saying (hoping?) that the speakers are not necessarily the front five.

11. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    My god..to me this song is heavenly..when i first heard it i almost cry..almost..

Now, many people said that neru talk the second verse part the one after techi, but when i listen to it carefully, i actually heard more to shida voice than neru..

My predicted senbatsu is
    Front: berika,the cool,techi is center of cos and zuumin
    Second:sugai-sama n suzumon in the middle ,yuipon,akanen,neru(if she is in this senbatsu),habu meijin
    And the rest of others

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Neru has a very peculiar way of speaking. It's definitely her. The Japanese fandom agrees, too.

13. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Lol...ok then..i didnt state it is shida..it just sound like her to me..it just me trying to identify them by sound of their voice..at first i was mistaken that zuumin line was talked by sugai-sama too bcoz at the her voice at her last words sound sugai to me..so i hope anyone wont take my word seriously..hehe..if that the case,then my prediction would be neru n berika switch

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No problem, I understood what you meant :)
    And you're not the only person I know who thought Zumin's line was by Yukka. But then he changed his mind after listening to Yukka's lines in the second verse

15. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Well, it's not Silent Majority, but I still like the song (especially the instrumentals for the song...they're beautiful). I have no idea how I feel about the speaking parts though.

16. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I love the new song. I keep repeat it along with Nogi's Kikkake..

For HS result, no wonder Zuumin is leading. She is a fisher at handshake event. With the HS result, we can expect significant increase for the 1st week sale..

17. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have been repeating these two songs a lot as well. lol 46G songs are just too good compared to recent 48G songs.

18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^exactly!
    I hope the remainder of the songs are as good as the first single, which all of them are great! so far I still like kimi ga inai the most

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    How is this even possible!? Damnit, they've nailed it again.

I love how they're already taking risks in doing some experimental (can't think of a more appropriate word here) song despite that they're just on their 2nd single.

20. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I love this new song. Being honest, I might like it more than Saimajo! I'm a lover of refreshing songs like this and I wish the MV is full of bright colours and that the colours of the outfits are green-ish/blue-ish.

I'm really looking forward the MV and the dance and also the senbatsu (which is announced on June, 26th episode of KeyaKake)