1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jonishi Rei (Reechan)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by nakotteiijan, Jun 28, 2016.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Jonishi Rei (上西怜).
    Nickname: Reechan/Rechan (れーちゃん)
    Place of Birth: Shiga, Japan.

* Jonishi Kei's younger sister.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

So she is Jonishi Kei's sister?

4. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
  5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Keeping an eye on her too along with Suzu

Nana and Keicchi are 2 of my all time fav NMB members so i'm definitely keeping an eye on Suzu & Rei

6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

She has the same nose as Kei lol. Oh man here comes all the teasing.

7. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    She really looks like keicchi lol[hehe]

8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh my! i'm liking this girl so much, reminds me of ishida haruka, can't wait to see more!

9. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

The difference between the two siblings is their eyes but still they look the same. I love keicchi so I will follow her sister also. And I love jonishi family.[hehe]

Is this the first time in the 48 group that they had two active sibling in one group?

10. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Nope. JKT currently has 3 set of active siblings (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, and I'm not quite sure about the other one since I just knew about it a few days ago, and also there is another set but the older sister graduated already, same gen too). But it certainly is a first for JPN48

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Watching her first YNN live stream, she already did Keicchi alien-dance...:awesome:
    nmb.png

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Her head is bigger than Keicchi's... :hehe:

Lmao, she looks cute, i can see her in mid tier senbatsu in a couple years time [hehe]

15. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Too long!! I hope she gets at least back row soon, it would be awesome to see the first ever pair of sisters in a Japanese 48G senbatsu ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Jonishi Kei and her cousin Jonishi Seira were in the entertainment business already. Now Jonishi Rei! Can't wait to see more of her!

17. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Apparently all three are idols(Seira in Tokyo Perforance Doll) this family's a legit dynasty now lol

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  18. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Rei is going to be an interesting test case. It is one thing for someone to be the sister of a graduated member or a member in a different group or different team. Here we have a 1st gen member and a kenkyuusei who are sisters. Thing about relationships with sisters.... when things are good there is no deeper connection... which... means Kei is going to naturally favor Rei unless she intentionally tries her best not to do this.

But when the moods swing... there is no one who knows how to hurt and anger each other more than sisters. So what happens if they start fighting?

19. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @SoothingEarthDragon Well so far during interactions, whether it be during lives or on Keicchi's twitter, she seems to be really enjoying having Reechan around :blush: I think more than anything she enjoys that Reechan get's to share the experience with her, and she'll naturally favour Rei since they're sisters! Reechan's also lucky in the sense that she has someone who's in the group with her to ask for any advice, and can lean on for knowledge of being in the same idolsphere (I was thinking Rei also had Seira, but as far as I know they operate in a different way to the AKB48 Group :p) :chuffed:

What's more worrying for me though, for both Jonishi Rei and Yamada Suzu, is their chances of being in senbatsu. Since both have sisters who are not only 1st Gen, but also prominent members in NMB, there'll probably be calls of favouritism if they get called up. And if they don't get called up then it'll be seen as them falling short of their elder siblings. It's quite the double edged sword - on the one hand, you have the chance that some fans will instantly take notice of you because of your connection (the first KKS I've ever paid attention to and decided to watch their thread because of Keicchi :p), but on the other you have that much more pressure to do well.

Still holding out for an NMB senbatsu with both Jonishi sisters though! :1st:

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    If you watch the YNN backstage video, its actually quite funny how strict Keicchi is with Rei. She's usually like super doting on all members but with Rei she's like "where is that girl?" "stand up straight" "smile more" like the world's worst stage mother haha.