1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's not really faster; just that I and Kanjo are actually translating it. Anyway I'm gonna take a break and go back to working on other shows, enjoy the subs.

2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  3. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Good Enough Subs? I'm not sure it's appropriately titled. At least, in my books, it's far from good enough.

4. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^ not sure if you mean it's bad or it's excellent. Dude's been pumping out subs for a while, always the fastest for english subs

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Actually, I think I've recovered. I don't really think the dokkiri was funny, but it ended up giving the members a chance to show how great they really are. They supported the fake MCs against the fake director, really following SaiMajo and saying "No!" They had real feelings and showed them, both of fear and of rebellion. They did their best under difficult (and ridiculous) circumstances. Makes me feel even more positive about their future. They seem to have purity of feeling and strength of purpose.

As for the subs, I thought they were more than good enough. More, please. And thank you. Speed is a good thing, too.

6. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Should I even bother translating Keyakake ep 10 and 11 or just wait for Ikudon or someone else to do it?
    My grammar isn't that much better, if not the same.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@nullion
    I was planning to grab MasToppu Keyakizaka sub, especially 10, 11, and 30 where my oshi, Nagasawa Nanako is prominent.
    But with my current work...nah, you or Ikudon will be faster one. You may want to contact the Ikudon official fanpage for coordination.

For me, I don't mind who's subbing it. If it's subbed, all is good.

Again, thank you very much for the hard work you've done. :approve:

8. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Yeah the first episode was very underwhelming for me. It wasn't funny, wasn't entertaining at all, very different from AKBingo and Nogibingo. At least in the first episode of Nogibingo we got to see them get creamed and there was some element of laughter in there.. This one was so uncomfortable to watch

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I love this Keyabingo first episode because we can see how the girls react under pressure. Compared with Nogibingo 1st episode where we just see the girls got creamed, shocked, laughed, and that's it.
    I'm quite surprised at some members reaction. Shida Manaka who cried but remains cool. Sato Shiori who just laughed and have fun after it's revealed. Koike's face of disbelief.
    Habu and Sugai who tried to be strong and professional but cried tears of relief after it's revealed. Yonesan who got courage award in the theme park but here she is among those who cried the hardest.
    I don't think it's very harsh compared to what they may face regularly as an idol, because they are all in this together. And I love how they are so united at the end, saying that they want Sanshiro as MC.

10. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dara ga Koroshita ka?
    Who killed Tokuyama Daigoro? Episode 1 subbed!

Aidol page

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm simply saying that it isn't polished, which undisputedly goes without saying, I believe. Speed, after all, compromises on quality. Nonetheless, I will admit that I can't say that it's bad either. Bit of a 'meh'.

Good job, Kanjo.

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I will preface this by saying that I love all subs and subbers and am incredibly thankful for their hard work that allows us to enjoy our idols to the fullest extent. The problem I see with good enough subs is that in my understanding, sometimes they don't sub the entire episode but only the highlights. I might be wrong though because I haven't seen too much of their work so CMIIW

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't care if it isn't polished or if it's not full, the purpose of the subs is to help non-Japanese speakers understand the show and Good Enough subs is good enough for that purpose. Having subs is better than no subs. Subbing is very time consuming and we got this kind of subs for free, so I'm thankful there are ppl like Good Enough subs around.

So keep up the good job all the subbers!

15. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hence the name 'Good Enough' lol

16. Masahiro Hikaru

Masahiro Hikaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    anyone have sub of keyakitte kakkenai from eps 01 until the latest episode?

*sorry for bad english :(

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  18. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Hmm, what do you mean? It's all here, in the first post. :)

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika