TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I love how members embraced Neru, they show their support towarads her

and Litlle Oda Nana is really cute!

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Little Oda Nana was actually beautiful and looked older than her age. Dana said what she was best at was schoolwork. Interesting. The finalists in the "intelligirl" contest a couple of months ago were Neru, Yone-san, Aoi-chan, Nanako and Oda.

The announcement was so moving. I loved it (and laughed) when Fuu-chan held her hands over her ears, as if she didn't want to hear what she thought was coming. But she led the praise for Neru ("She really worked hard") when it became clear that Neru was going to be part of the main group (and of the other group, too). Aoi-chan gave us her sour expression. Neru said right out that the way the members turned and looked toward her and praised her made her very happy. Her face was wet with tears. Uemuu (that's what they seem to call Uemura Rina) was the most broken up about remaining in the third row. I loved the way huge tears rolled down Risa's face, as she came to terms with being in the front row. I think she and Mona may have more doubts about their ability than Techi did last time.

I hate it that Miyu-chan was put back to the second row, but I have confidence that her ability and seemingly growing popularity will keep her among the fukujin. And I approve of everyone in the front row (except maybe Berika).

3. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Good call on including Neru in this senbatsu, although I think a lot of fans have expected it to happen.

Next week's episode looks absolutely hilarious to watch. Can't wait!

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not sure if Uemura's tears during the announcement is because she was upset, I find it hard to believe. I was under the impression that she was still not fully recovered from crying for Neru. I mean she cried pretty hard when Neru was announced to join the senbatsu.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I hoped you were right, so I took a close look. After the Neru announcement, they rearranged all the seating to make one side of the stage the platform they walked to when they were called. That would have taken time, and Rina moved from the right side of the group to the left side. It looked as if Rina had basically recovered before her name was called. But her chin was shaking when she walked up to her place.

And then today in her blog, she says she's glad to be one place further toward the middle, but she still can't be seen much from the front and she has always wanted to move forward, so it's very, very upsetting to still be in the back row. She feels badly for everyone in the back row, since none of them moved forward, even though they are all working so hard.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That YOU monomane ended up becoming Sawabe badmouthing contest lol.

Second monomane. Pon switched on extra hard, Hirate 'The heck I'm doing', and Uemura doing another person impersonation.:fp:

Third monomane is so visual. Zuumin daydreaming. But the worst is Ozeki got possessed. Someone call the Ghostbuster!:rofl:

Fourth monomane. Now it's Moriya who can't switch off, Berika 'The heck I'm doing', and Nanako almost got possessed. Ghostbuster, we need you quick!:XD:

Rola monomane. "Please close the qurtain now!" face of Sugai-sama/Aoi.

Last. Risama as above. Sugai-sama the rapper yo!

Congrats to Pon, Shida, Akanen, Yone-san, Koike, and Habu. Each of you now have a specialized monomane title. Use it well.:awesome:

Next eps, Acting skit?

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL, so many funny faces in this episode, :rofl:I can't choose which is my favorite. I don't know most of the people they impersonate so I can't tell which is better. But many of them are good for entertainment value.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  10. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    awesome episode.defintely one of the best thus far

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I get the impression there are a lot of pretty good actors in the group. That training we saw a bit of in the Tokuyama Daigoro behind-the-scenes must have been as good as it looked. I thought Pon was outstanding. Many of them had something to offer. Except maybe Aoi and Ozeki, lol.

This show continues to be great.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I thought the contrary for Aoi and Ozeki. Being the anomaly really makes them noticeable, lol.

Another Highlight:
    -Satoshi being the first means she is good, as in textbook-grade good example of acting. This apply to Techi too as she is prominent in 3 scene.
    -Never give genki role to Watanabe "Gloomy" Risa. Ever.
    -Mii could become a clingy person, eh?:cool:
    -Saito "Sharp face" Fuyuka. Guess she gonna stuck with it for some time.
    -Shida "Sharp-tongue" Manaka. Poor Oda... :awesome:
    -(Personal highlight) Nanako continues her "Hilarious Quote" streak. "Walking around a ghost who died":rofl:

160717 EDIT:This episode looks fun, yet old footage. Some acting games, with some punishment for the worst actress. Fun times!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Sorry for the delay
    Today's episode: Acting Skill check part 2

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Backup http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4670.html

As the final segment said, the 2nd single campaign is twitter related.
    Use the hashtag
    #けやかけ世界には愛しかない
    And post a picture of "Love" .

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

All please blame Zuumin for this episode is her idea. Ahh the lulz:rofl:

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Zuumin... you sow what your reap.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Like Neru and Uemuu, I would have just refused to have more than a spoon or two. Extremely spicy food could wreak (hopefully temporary) havoc with your digestive system, if you're not used to it. It's not just a matter of a tingling mouth. (And I like spicy food.)

2. Why would Zuumin have said she liked spicy food in her blog? Or did she dissemble just now in saying she didn't like it, attempting to avoid having to eat it? More and more, I have trouble understanding her.

I'm not much of a fan of "idol abuse." This episode belonged more on Keyabingo, perhaps.
    I saw a Japanese post speculating that Hiragana Keyaki might show up here in two weeks: the schedule already has a topic listed for next week. But the Hiraganas have a song on the new CD, which comes out in 2-1/2 weeks.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Had you eaten something too spicy that is beyond your spiciness limit?
    You will cry!!!

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    as a person who can't it if the food wasn't spicy, all the dishes look so delicious! Should go to those respective places someday...
    I wonder why japanese people generally don't like spicy food, in my country 80% of the population love to get their tongue burned by spice lol

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL at Akanen, that's pure guts there. Although not sure if it's a wise thing to do, but it makes me like her more. She reminds me of Ikuchan in one Nogidoko episode.