1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 songs - Your favourites

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by BlackSwan, May 4, 2016.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Current list:
    • Silent Majority
    • Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    • Yamanotesen
    • Shibuyagawa
    • Noriokureta Bus
    • Kimi ga Inai
    Favourites:
    1. Silent Majority
    2. Shibuyagawa (enjoyed the dramatic MV too)
    3. Noriokureta Bus

2. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    1. Kimi ga Inai
    2. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    3. Silent Majority
    4. Noriokureta Basu
    5. Shibuyagawa

3. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    For now, I really, really like Noriokureta Bus. :) And Shibuyagawa the least. Silent Majority is a close second.

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

1. Silent Majority
    2. Yamanotesen
    3. Shibuyagawa
    4. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    5. Kimi ga Inai
    6. Noriokureta Basu
    all of their songs in this single are awesome!

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wouldn't this be a short list for now?

6. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think is too early for this discussion but oh well

1. Silent Majority
    2. Kimi ga Inai
    3. Shibuyagawa
    4. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka
    5. Yamanotesen
    6. Noriokureta Bus

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love all the songs respectively, but this is my preferences
    1.Kimi ga Inai
    2.Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    3.Silent Majority
    4.Shibuyagawa
    5.Yamanotesen
    6.Noriokureta Bus
    7.That weird Nagahama Neru's bonus song

8. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1. Silent Majority

2. Kimi ga Inai

3. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka

4. Noriokureta Bus

5. Yamanotesen

6. Shibuyagawa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I can't exactly rank them, but Shibuyagawa is nearer the top than the bottom for me. I love that kind of old-fashioned folk-type music. And I love hearing idols who can sing in harmony rather than just in unison.

Silent Majority is a great song, with lots going on in the music and arrangement, as well as in the words and singing.
    Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka has a lovely rolling charge and I like the staccato singing.
    Nori Okureta Basu is both cute and moving. Mii-chan told people in an interview to listen to the words and think about how they represented Neru's situation. She said they brought tears to her eyes.
    Yamanotesen sounds more like French pop of the 1950s than anything else, to me. I like the words, which work for Techi. But what I have most liked is Techi's dancing in the Countdown Live performance.
    Kimi ga Inai is probably the song I am still getting to know. The words are good there, too, but it is the sharp rhythms of the singing that get me most about it.
    Sorry I can't find translations of all the songs, but Jujuchuu has translated three of them.

Anyway, my most-used playlist recently has been these six songs and my favorites from Nogizaka (Kimi no Na wa Kibou, Inochi wa Utsukushii, Hane no Kioku, Harujion ga Saku koro). I was surprised that there were so many enjoyable songs on this first album.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    For the first time in a long while, I love all songs from a single from a 48/46 group. So I would rank them all at the same level right now.

Kimi ga Inai is however, my favorite song out of them all and is probably my favorite idol song of 2016 so far.

11. tgc27

tgc27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    1. Shibuyagawa
    2. Sekai ni wa aishikanai
    3. Nori okureta basu
    Silent majority become too overplayed for me, so recently it is out of my list. Shibuyagawa has some folk-y feelings to it, and personally I like that kind of song (and the MV is good, especially when the camera panning up and shooting imaizumi-kobayashi singing on concert stage sand drawing :shocku:).

I like Nori okureta basu because the meaning of the lyric is so well-fitted to Neru's struggle in keyaki! Her voice is not that good and I'm not a big fan for this kind of song, but this clip and her pure feeling captured my heart! :cute:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru doesn't have a well-trained voice, but almost no idols do. Imaizumi comes closest in K46, as far as we know. But Neru has that special ability to entertain, and to convey feeling. I'd rather listen to Neru singing in her own special style than listen to someone trying to sing in a normal style who doesn't have the voice to do it.

So far, I have liked every single song that K46 has done. Quite a record. Right now, I'm enjoying Kataru nara, Parco, and SekaAi, in that order. But I admit that even just listening to the music, I can see the MVs of the first two in my mind. The dance in Kataru nara is just so great. And Hirate is brilliant in both Kataru nara and Parco. Of course, SaiMajo is still such an enjoyable and important song.

• Like Like x 1
  13. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I think Silent Majority and Te wo Tsunaide are my favs from Saimajo. I also love Shibuyagawa. But I think they are gonna be overthrown by at least Kataru Nara Mirai wo. I just love this song so much. Can't wait to listen to the rest of the single *o*

14. Kawamoto Chiyo

Kawamoto Chiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    My top 5 so far:

5. Sekai ni wa Ai Shika nai
    4. Shibuyagawa
    3. Shibuya Kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi
    2. Silent Majority
    1. Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai

So far, my least favorites have been the Neru focused songs.

I LOVE Yuichanzu.

15. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    well i love all the song from K46 too... this from my play list..
    1. kataru nara
    2. sekai
    3. SiMajo
    the rest mix from saimajo n sekai, since i love neru, her solo will go to top :D

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    By the addition of the 2nd single, my Kami-7 songs are:

1. Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai - This song is so fresh! I love playing it everyday and it never bored me since the first I heard it. Also love the poetry reading.
    2. Kataru Nara Mirai wo - Extremely cool song, this one has less ridiculous moves compared to Silent Majority, so it is a bit higher than SaiMajo.
    3. Silent Majority - No more comment, everyone agree this is Keyaki's masterpiece. This just a bit worn out to me.
    4. Shibuyagawa - What a refreshing song! It's as refreshing as SekaAi, but this is a ballad, so it's don't really boost my mood.
    5. Kimi ga Inai - I love this song at first listen! I also love the choreo. Totally A-side material.
    6. Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai - The feels and Yuichanzu vocal captured me from the first listen until now. The instrument is beautiful, too.
    7. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka - Fun song, fun choreo, neat MV. Love TechiSuzu's duo line, their voice sounds matching! I hope they can have duet sometime!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

With a sufficient number of songs out now, I'll give it a shot.

1. Kimi ga Inai: The melody of this rings through my head all the time. It presents a variety of rhythms and expressions which are all around some sort of melancholy and go into each other in a wonderful flow. An emotional masterpiece. Somehow, I always listen to this when my energy is low because that's when it leaves the deepest impression on me, something that's not the case when I'm cheerful or so.
    2. Silent Majority: The song that started it all. Pretty deep when interpreting it in certain (e.g. political) ways. The song that made me open-minded toward idol stuff and has some of the coolest dance choreographies I've seen so far.
    3 (tied). Shibuya Gawa: A serene piece for the gifted Yui-Chans. Good guitar music, fun to sing along and always a mood maker.
    3 (tied). Shibuya kara PARCO ga kieta Hi: This one is Techi's anthem in my opinion, not Yamanotesen. A young rising star gives you the unexpected and provocative side, but without looking ridiculous or dubious at all doing it. This shows how much she has grown up in just one year.
    4 (tied). Yamanotesen: Adequate solo for the first single. Also somewhat melancholic and meaningful, it took me quite a long time to warm up for this song but now I consider it among the most inspiring songs of the group.
    4 (tied). Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai: Also took me a very long time until I really started to like this; after hearing it repeatedly as the opening of Tokuyama Daigoro it somehow got me after a while. Both speaking parts, verse and chorus are memorable and expressive. It has a summer feeling to it and is a mood maker, but not in the stereotypical way but much more sophisticated. Live act isn't that interesting, however.
    5. Kataru nara Mirai wo: Outstanding dancing and powerful message like Silent Majority. Not that catchy but still easily a viable coupling song with nice uniforms. The singings sounds a bit too unnatural at times but when looking at the MV those little weaknesses suddently are totally unimportant.
    6. Matta atte kudasai: Loved the catchiness of it first, now it's a pretty regular but still nice sounding song, very calming. Love songs are not really my thing so that's all I like about it.
    7. Te wo tsunaide kaerou ka: Catchy mood maker with nice MV and great live act. Reminds me a bit of Nogi's earlier A-sides when I think about it.
    8. Bob Dylan wa kaesanai: Actually a pretty unique and innovative piece, but doesn't fit my taste. Also does not use the Yuichanzu's potential to the fullest from what I think. Lacks emotional expressiveness for me.
    9. Aozora ga Chigau: Five charismatic members get a relatively simple/standard song. It has its good sides and the melody is actually pretty good, but we'll have to see about live acts. Somehow, Shida is the only member whose singing sounds very clear and individual to me, the rest is somewhat mixed up and difficult to hear individually.
    10. Hiragana Keyaki: Has a (most likely intended) anthem-style on it, but pretty average and not finished yet. This may however also be intentional since they haven't even debuted at the time this was produced and therefore, it's a bit like a greeting. Still, of anything we had until now, this leaves the least impression on me, maybe also because I'm not actively following Hiragana Keyaki.

Edit: I actually forgot Noriokureta Bus. I'll put it on tie with Bob Dylan wo kaesanai, on 8th. It was Neru's first real act and an almost-solo, which has a bit of an unpleasant note to me, as it gave me a hint that management is going to push her in considerable ways I did not find justified. On the other hand, if they consider Neru that marketable, it's basically a wise decision to do so, and it turned out to be a good deal for everyone. I don't like Neru's voice but whenever I listen to this song in my car I can't help but to sing along loudly. Love the Yuichanzus singing part.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I am following the Hiraganas, and perhaps that's why their song is among my favorites now. Yes, it's just a greeting, but the way some of their voices can blend makes me very hopeful about what some of them will be able to do in the future. And I enjoy the lyric and the feeling of uncertain but hopeful beginning.

By the way, I'm really enjoying people's comments about the songs. Even when I feel differently, I can see they are hearing what's really there. Particularly enjoyed Atreyu just now. Maybe soon I'll be ready to have opinions myself, lol.

19. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I listen to them often enough to know the order in which I like to listen to them :p

01. Shibuya Kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi - Techi's voice is something else. Sorry to cross groups but she reminds me of Sayanee of NMB in the purity and strength of her vocals, and in her general mannerisms and seeming confidence when she performs. I find this song really addictive listening, which is why it's my favourite: it's the song that I go straight to when I need some Keyakizaka. Followed by...
    02. Kataru Nara Mirai wo... - I'd have loved this as an A-side. It has a great message about moving on from the past, thinking of your future and I love the harmonised vocals and backing track and, of course, that Habu is slightly more prominent in the PV. The dance is on a level with Silent Majority for me in terms of its overall power and precision.
    03. Silent Majority - as a debut single, I am hard-pushed to think of a stronger entrance to the music scene in the 48/46 group. It is a fierce dance, strong and powerful; the vocals are unified and resolute, and you couldn't ask for a better center.
    04. Shibuyagawa - these two need to be an official sub-unit with their own album and songs and everything. They have amazing voices and this beautiful calming song just shows that so well. I like this song because of its simplicity.
    05. Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai - I find this song unusual but great. The spoken word mixed with pure vocals and another strong dance.
    06. Yamanotesen - Techi's vocals again and while I don't rate this as high as PARCO it's still a great example of her talent and I like it.
    07. Mata Atte Kudasai - I really really like this song: pure Neru vocals, which are a little more polished than in Noriokureta Bus, in a great song that seems to lift you up as you listen. I could see her becoming like Nishino Nanase having several solo songs on singles because of her voice.
    08. Bob Dylan ga Kaesanai - as I said earlier, I love their voices, but this song just seemed very maudlin to me which is why it is further down.
    09. Noriokureta Bus - this threw Neru at me with her unique vocals and intriguing story. I like it for her voice more than anything, the innocence and raw quality to it, but the song is really good too.
    10. Kimi ga Inai - this is both sad and beautiful, if you know the lyrics. It's a lovely song, with great vocals and is really easy listening.
    11. Aozora ga Chigau - this is down here because while I love the members and their voices, I feel like they could have been given more and a better exhibition of their talents in a different song. The song feels generic to me, I doesn't get stuck in my head either.
    12. Hiragana Keyaki - a really nice introductory song for the new members (and Neru, we know you!) that tells of how they are a little behind everyone else but that they'll carry on together and it's just really sweet!
    13. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka - as a contrast to the A-side, this is a more cheerful sound with a higher pitch that I like, but will always pale when I compare it to Silent Majority.

20. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    1. Sekai ni wa ai shika nai
    2. Silent Majority
    3. Noriokureta Bus
    4. Tse wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    5. Kimi Ga Inai
    6. Yamanotesen
    7. Mata Atte Kudasai
    8. Kataru nara Mirai wo...
    9. Shibuyagawa
    10. Bob Dylan ga Kaesanai

Top 10, I listen to all songs and love them, but this is the order (more or less) that I have listened to them the most in the past 6 months.

Parco and Hiragana Keyaki are great songs, but didn't make it into the top 10, they both get listened to though!!!