1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I agree with Blu, I don't watch much JDrama - well, none.

But this! This is great stuff!!! Everyone involved deserves credit, because without fluent Japanese, none of we otaku would be able to watch it!!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    KEYABINGO! ep 5

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

cr: Good Enough sub

3. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
  4. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thank you that was a great episode!

Do you plan on doing any more subs?

5. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Yes as long as my sources keep subbing since I'm not translating from JP to EN but rather from ID to EN.

6. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thats awesome, considering the 2 stages of the transmission, the subs were very good quality!!!

Thank you!!!

7. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Can you tell me how to download it? I clicked the download button but it says that my request is blocked because of an invalid referrer. It than proceeds to tell something about hotlinking which I'm not familiar with.

8. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Here you go, download it from here:

Be aware that it is only subtitles, you will have to find the episode yourself, then add the subtitles, until someone uploads a subbed episode.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08022221473731889284

9. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I'd love to upload for everybody else... does this require learning how to time and all that other stuff? I'm willing to learn but don't know where to start in terms of what programs or tools I need to search up. I'm also in the process of learning Japanese but It's not good enough to translate full shows but, I think right now I'm capable of doing other jobs for people.

10. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Hey would have a talk with Kanjo, he does translation. I am also learning Japanese but my skills are vastly vastly underwhelming!
    There are a few translation groups, aidol, ikudon etc, but Kanjo is definitely the guy to talk to about this.

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's easy to use a .ass ("softsub") file to watch a video with subtitles. If you have a suitable video (has to be the right length) you can just name the .ass file the same as the .mp4/.avi you're using and, if they're in the same folder, the subtitles in the .ass will play with your video. Another way to do it is to play the video, then drag-and-drop the .ass file over the video player, that should work for most players (pretty sure VLC and MPC work at least).

To make a "hardsub" you would have to combine the video file with the .ass subtitle file, in a process called encoding. I've done it before but I don't remember enough to be a good teacher. But if you look up encoding subtitles hopefully you can find a good tutorial. Alternatively, you could message Ikudon, Aidol or another group and ask for a volunteer encoder. Sometimes people are nice if they have spare time.

Also, note Tokuyama subs are delayed this week while I work on a school-related project. I'm sorry. They'll be out by this weekend, I'm sure!

12. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Where would one usually find a video to download. I remembered a website like hello idol (or whatever it was called) a long time ago where I download an HKT48 concert, but I can't seem to find that website anymore so... do you have any suggestions?

13. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    try searching here: link
    they upload some raw videos

14. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

@nullion, can you please give the link to the raw you use for KEYAROOM Ep 2 sub, cuz the timing was off for my raw

15. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  16. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

@haryo48, the video in your link is broken or something, when I press the play button it show some kind of error. Both of them did't work

17. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  18. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    @Yami
    Yeah I sometimes got my raws from that link given by @haryo48.
    Besides if the sub is off-timing, you can fiddle around with your player. Most of the video player has subtitle timing option or something like that.

=================================​

KEYAROOM! 4
    Grammatical errors are bound to be found somewhere, so use it at your own risk.
    some notes: this sub goes fine with 12:29 one (either this or this for lower quality), if you have the 12:27 one (like the one in decade48) you might wanna set the timing in your vid player.
    Original subbing credit goes to @MasToppu and his blog here.

19. HimetanBeam

HimetanBeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Thanks like usually nullion! :)

20. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Keyakitte, Kakenai? Ep 18.

Got a new source, and it's more taxing than the usual because the problem is the guy translates too literally and sometimes he gives little to no contexts here and there, so please understand if there are parts that kinda don't make sense.

or
    http://dailymotion.com/video/ k1WHGvZnvi0FI5j5gPp (remove the space after video/).

(Please PM if something's wrong, first time doing stuff like this)

Original subbing : Yutaka Manami blog here (thanks for the permission!).
    Encode and upload : @BlackSwan.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016