Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I still don't understand why people have to be so aggressive with their opinions. None of us know their plans with Team 8 and everything is just a guess. No need to type so sassy when you're speculating on an idol groups dynamics lol.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Hmmmmmm...seems like someone wants to drag the discussion for a few pages :rolleyes:

(By the way hon, you can't just claim that someone is "sassy" through an online forum :fp:)

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The problem with Team 8 is that it is an AKB team, but not operating as your regular team. Sometimes it acts like an AKB team (like being included in an AKB only event), but at the same time they are operating independently, have Team 8 only event (including concerts!). Team 8 is a strange entity. Personally, they should just make a different group instead of becoming a team.
    Anyway, now I'm curious about how they will perform SwW live. It is probably not going to be as touching as the MV, but hopefully I'm wrong :)
    Also the baseball song MV is boring, especially after watching SwW MV. Song wise tho, I like the baseball song more than the wedding song.

4. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Finally saw the new video, hehe only close up on Yukirin and Sasshii for the brass band bit since they actually know those instruments :p

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It is an AKB team, but it doesn't work like the other four.

Having it turned into a sister group doesn't work because they are not based "anywhere". They simply took the AKB name because it's the mothership, but it's the closest thing to JPN48 we'll ever get.

Even the members feel they're intruding in akb, if their documentary is to be believed (RH moments).

I'd rather have the other four teams have bsides in every single instead of random units that have more sister members than AKB's, but since that isn't happening...

We'll see. AkiP usually takes into consideration what the girls say during the election (KII?). Maybe they'll release some random indie single for Toyota to promote or whatever.

6. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Team 8 members and they fans too much demand,,i hope aki-p heard what they want and make new grup for all of them And then just go way from 48G :asdfgh: :gavel: [hehe]

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

so that's their first and last performance...
    Baitoru girls don't stick for long :/

8. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I actually like the song but the song looks like it could be better practised a bit more + a bit better studio version.

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Silenka usually weddings are focused on the bride only, and while the song speaks about happiness of a marriage, usually the one with the compliments, and the one you look at the most is her. Everything tends to spin around her: decoration, what the maids of honor are wearing, and that's why grooms doesn't stand out at all and their suits are simple.

Well, at least that's how I see it, didn't found it awkward at all 0:

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's okay. They already got that and it will keep that way. It's the single best way to promote Team 8 as a whole so they won't drop the Team 8 songs for a long, long time. By that principle alone, they are getting more participation in AKB singles than the other four AKB teams, too. I don't see how they should get *special* treatment in Sousenkyo singles when the point of Sousenkyo singles is that you need to rank in order to get in. The only acceptable circumstance for the whole Team 8 to be in the single was for KnP, and that was because they had barely debuted and needed the B-side right there. It was a super special occasion becasue they weren't eligible at the time. Just like Tsukamoto Mariko. This year, even with the tie-ins and promotional B-sides, almost every single member involved is top 80, and two of the three unranked girls weren't eligible so it's a special occasion.

If Team 8 wants to get a B-side in every SSK single and by that logic every AKB single ever, then they might as well sit out altogether from Sousenkyo because they will still make it to the single anyway. All 47 of them.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Tbh i'm not gonna respond to this when someone replied my post, but there's suddenly more and more ppl quoting my post so i feel the need to reply.

Jurina and her activity in SKE or sashi and her activity in HKT should be put in different case. what happen in HKT and SKE is all by own representative mgmt decission.

Love crescendo is way of push young gen, and jurina needed to be put in there as the help for the young gen. For she centering SKE single, its just you know that back then, there's still no option center for SKE, but look now.. since they have rara and ryoha now, the center distribution in SKE has changed. Jurina not become the solely center of SKE anymore and the center position now was rotated among jurina, rara, ryoha. And jurina now is more like a coach or guide for those young gen.

and dont act like sasshi dont get any of that AKB exposure, she recieve more than enough exposure in AKB too. even more than jurina imo, and jurina is one of the ace of AKB.

i wonder what kind of treatment that you guys wanted till you stopped saying sasshi got mistreatment by AKB...

add, i rmember sasshi ever said that when she get offered center role in HKT, she kinda refuse that, she said its better to give that center position to other HKT member rather than herself. she kinda want that position for other member like sakura or haruppi more than herself, to help them more. so yeah, it seems your hope will hardly to happen bc even sasshi herself is kinda refusing that position.

do you think i'm not ? its gonna be much better if jurina can win against sasshi. But her fans gave her 240K votes. its more than doubled of jurina votes.

I know inside all of jurina campaign this year, i know how much fans have been struggled to give jurina 3rd position. i kinda know too how the detail from sasshi camp, and when i compare the two. its just impossible, Jurina fans is not as strong or rich as sasshi fans.

imo mayuyu will def not gonna join next year, sayanee too, dont know about yukirin. so almost all the old girls will gone. left only sasshi, i think sasshi know well enough about her fans power, and for that, i hope she choose to opted out from next year ssk and gave a chance for the young girls.

12. marru

marru Kenkyuusei

I would like this comment a million times if I knew how. Sasshi is treated very well by management. She is treated as a queen of this year sousenkyo. I don't see why anyone would say otherwise.

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Agreed with everything but the first half of the last line. If units can get CDs, Team 8 should easily qualify.

But yeah, if they don't, a b-side in most singles isn't much to ask. It's promoting 47 members (or a selection from them). They have 3 times the members as a regular team so why not give them 3 times the team songs? Seems fair to me.

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If a Team 8 single made commercial sense then it would happen. Presumably management don't believe a Team 8 single would sell enough to be profitable.

From what I recall Team 8 members don't sell many HS slots so they probably don't deserve anything more than they're getting.

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Same as pretty much any other non-senbatsu members, no?
    Regardless, it's not about what they deserve as individuals, but about showing off 3 times the members compared to a regular team song.

Team 8 doesn't get nearly as much mainstream attention as the other teams, so it's either this or abandon the 44 non-kennin members altogether.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That makes no sense. So they have more members than a normal team, big deal.

You're positing an either/or argument where one of the outcomes is needlessly extreme. Team 8 are paid for by Toyota so from AKS's point of view the status quo is probably just fine.

17. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    From what I recall they are basically on par with other teams of AKB and has the widest spread of sold out slot to the members. But yes, if you compare it to a whole group (AKB4, SKE48, etc.) they don't sell that much which is why we want more promotion for Team 8 since not a lot of people still knows about Team 8. Having your own single does a lot since you get to appear in music shows, tv shows, etc. But if they can't give it to them then at least give them a B-side or rather a double A-side in the single the other with the regular AKB senbatsu(if not counting the SSK).

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sorry but that's just ridiculous.

Neither you nor Kanjo have put forward a compelling argument as to why Team 8 should get promotion over any other team, the arguments seem to be mostly "just because" arguments.

19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    In case you read the other response, I deleted it when I noticed I overestimated the number of Team 8 songs in recent singles. Got the number of songs right, but the amount of team songs per single was way off.
    My argument was actually in favour of what I thought was the status quo, keeping the amount of Team 8 songs currently. Now that I realise I was wrong about that number it has become what you thought it was about: more.

The number issue is that they have so many members that aren't fit into mainstream AKB activities, unless they have more team activities most members get pretty much nothing. Hence "abandoning the other 44 members". As in, "it would amount to", not the literal sense.
    Which, yeah, if you want to waste that resource do your thing.

20. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    It has been said in here over and over, that's because they are treated as a sister group. They are a special kind of team which is why you can't just compare them with the other team. Even the Team 8 members themselves want that CD debut, they want to appear on music shows and the likes. Keyakizaka46 is newer than Team 8 but still they are much more known than them since they got a single, NGT48 single is also coming out next.