TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@MadBunny

if fixing the school grade wasn't enough to guarantee a spot in top universities, then fixing the entrance exam score probably is the answer. Sugai Yuuka could asked the principal to write a great recommendation letter for her.

here is a screencap of episode 1

[​IMG]

if the police discover about the Tokuyama's body, the students worried about this incident will take a toll on their future.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    I'm sure Neru's sister is connected to killer. Also maybe storyline will let us know smth more about Zuumin/Sugai families. Also i'm still thinking about Berisa (she had motive). I don't understand why fake security can easily enter their school in day/night time (so maybe he is on the same side with principal).
    Also, where is a journalist? There is still a lot of qustions and i have no idea how they gonna put it in last 5 episodes. If Akimoto really wants to make smth as perfect drama with an interesting storyline and exciting ending there is should be the second season. (And Keyakizaka deserves it). This drama has really a big potential, but I'm afraid of silly ending.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @MadBunny @CutePanda

(in response to the suggestion) a 2nd season would be amazing. Just the idea that they think it's worth continuing. I would love more than 12 episodes because this is my new favourite show, can't enjoy variety as much anymore compared to this.

Now for the spoilery response
    Some schools have partnerships with universities, they get to send a number of students per year to a university based on their recommendations.
    This seems unlikely, as nothing has been mentioned so far, but it's definitely a possibility.

"Did Hashibe-san know about new camera?"
    Interesting idea, but the angle is wrong. Doesn't look like it's the new clock.
    Unless it's just a mistake and it's supposed to be the clock.

"Where is detective? Perhaps he will help to Daishiro in the 8th episode."
    Knowing this drama, someone is probably going to walk in on the security and Daishiro.
    Hope he doesn't die. At least he's not greedy/stupid like the journalist.

"Where is the journalist"
    Dead. I assume he didn't live through the shovel attack.
    I was hoping he'd be dug up in construction work, but since the fake security didn't take the shovel he probably just incinerated the guy, or took him somewhere for interrogation.

4. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    If we want to go for a theory further-fetched than a twin, what if Tokuyama somehow made a wax replica of himself? It sounds stupid and would probably be extraordinarily hard but if our best theory is really the cliche twin trope, I would much rather prefer this.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wax replica is so stiff, it's hard to put him inside the locker from his sitting position. I thought that might be wax replica too, but I consider the stench and the flexibility of his body, it's a real one unless it's another man died but they put mask of Tokuyama's face.

6. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    It's possible that only the visible parts were wax and all of the joints and what-not are something else. As for the stench, well some one is clearly going into the room when no one else is there to set up cameras, set up a dead body etc. so we can guess that they could have sprayed the body with something to make it smell as if it were rotting. And about the flexibility, well rigor mortis sets in a couple of hours after death so getting Toyuyama into the locker easily is plausible, though I'm not too sure how easy getting it out would be. Considering that when the body is moved in the earlier episodes when rigor mortis should be in full effect it doesn't seem nearly stiff enough, and by the third day there will be some fluid leakage from orifices; it doesn't appear to be that similar to an actual dead body. Of course it's only an idol drama so I'm not sure how accurate we can expect it to be... (that's always the biggest problem when you want to figure out a mystery in a movie or show, you never know how far, accurate or convoluted the script is going to get).

I can see it being another man with a Tokuyama mask, but then the question would be how he (or whoever put it there) knew the girls wouldn't go to the police. They would easily be able to figure out that it wasn't Tokuyama and then a whole investigation with tons of questions would be opened up. It seems pretty stupid to set up a murder scene with the intentions of using it to torment the class without knowing if the girls will call the police. On a side note, I think he knew the girls wouldn't go to the police because of some dirt he has on a few of them (e.g the list).

In the end, if the body is a fake, the question is, why? I can't see it being only to torment those around him, as the possibility of police involvement could never be certain. It's not to disappear, then nothing would happen after they found him dead. Money? Possibly, though I'm not too sure how that would work.

Another possibility is that the murderer is different than the person who wants to torment the girls. You never know, maybe Berika found Tokuyama's phone and decided to have a little fun? For all we know, the murderer is long gone and didn't care about police involvement at all (though of course the girls investigating is a preferable scenario). I'd say this is unlikely, but it seems to offer a few solutions to some questions. Although, I feel like I may be forgetting some information that makes this theory impossible.

7. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It's funny to reach this thread and it's all tagged for spoilers lol

@SaikouTan as much as your theory is interesting, I think assuming the simplest explanation is the correct one seems more plausible, I wouldn't assume at first that the scientific inaccuracies somehow are connected to your theory, it could just be that for the sake of artistic convenience some details were disregarded...

8. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As I thought, we're into next arc of story.
    For once, I deem the class consensus of secrecy has done more harm than good this time. More so when Daishiro could be the collateral victim.

Thank you for the subs(again)!

10. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Hmm, so based on reactions every single faculty member is somehow involved in the "school secret", so I herby officially kill the prostituion theory.
    You did us well, au revoir.

Some thoughts...
    Yuichanzu did well, lol. HiddenCamara is back aswell.
    Hirate talking to Tokuyama bro was a tad bit obvious but nobody seemed to take notice?
    The Sugai scene was kinda weird too. At first she wanted to open up and then she suddenly snaps? Totally out of character but kinda hot :whistle:
    I also hope Police Officer returns, he is so far my favourite non student character.

I also vote for Season 2. Anyone has info on ratings?

11. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Based on every major KK46 song hitting number one, I'd say the ratings are good!

12. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Having watched episode 7, yes, it has completely changed arcs now.

It has gone from "who killed him?" to "why was he killed?".

I don't think it matters who specifically plunged the knife now, It is obviously related to a seeming prostitution ring, and obviously he was being just like his brother said, good, honourable, and wanted to expose it to the press - He managed to get information, and in seeking that information he was killed, likely by the principal or kanzaki. He may have 'seemed' a lech, but he wasn't the sort to have sex with underage girls. So what I'm thinking is, he died protecting the very class who is now trying to find out who killed him, and why.

13. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    That's my theory, too. But people here now think that it's something related to grades.

14. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Maybe, but it seems odd that the principal was stroking Sugai's hair in a rather sexual manner in the ep 8, preview. Frankly, none of our students seem too bothered about learning! Also, if students were paying for good grades, where is Sugai (although she has rich parents) going to get 20 million yen from? (£15,000).

As has been mentioned, this is an idol drama, so it's quite possible that it will end up being something like grades, but in reality it would be drugs, sex or human trafficking. I'm quite happy whatever it is though, I love this show and will continue to!

15. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Yeah, a prostitution ring makes more sense.

TBH, I will be kind of underwhelmed if it's really about grades. I mean, they have a yakuza-like fake security guard killing poeple over grades? Eh...

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't have much info, but I do have a list of the TV ratings of the first six eps, from 2channel. Most 2channel comment is from the ""nyaa, nyaa, bad ratings!" point of view, so I guess these numbers aren't great, but I don't think they include the Amazon Prime stream, which comes out first and is likely to be somewhat popular:

ep1 - 1.4%
    ep2 - 0.5%
    ep3 - 0.8%
    ep4 - 0.6%
    ep5 - 1.5%
    ep6 - 1.2%

But of course, the real purpose of a show like this is probably to increase popularity and therefore CD sales, so @Christoff522 has a point that CD sales are some indication of success.

Another interesting point from a 2channel post, which I will spoiler since it is a surprising (to me) speculation.
    "Tokuyama is dead. The mystery is which Tokuyama."

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  17. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Oh, interesting question. Didn't think about it at all.

18. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I agree with you, I think Amazon Prime will be the ratings grabber, Tokuyama is on TV around 1am in Japan, Nobody is going to be staying up to watch it a week later when they can watch it on Amazon, without breaks.

I have access to Japanese TV (thanks to the iptv) and I checked the latest TV episode which came out Saturday/Sunday and Episode 7 still hasn't screened, they're still on Episode 6!

19. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    On the 2ch spoiler speculation
    Oh jeez the photo of Tokuyama with a student... which one was that? Oh jeez maybe the brother was somehow involved?.... I need the next episode D:

Thank you to aidol as always for the subs <3

20. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    one thing im worried about is what the fake secarity guard is gonna do with tokuyama's twin and will Techi tell everyone that Yuuka is connected with this school secret. Ive also seen people talking about it being grades and in my opinion it could still be that 'sex thing' because of watching preview of ep 8 and the way the principle was stroking Yuuka's hair. It might just be his personalite but who knows? And was it Yuuka who said 'Please help me' at the very start of preview of ep 8?(But i loved the bit where Yuuka went from uneasy mode to threatern mode. looked so cute!<3<3)

can't wait for next episode to be released and subbed! Thank you aidol:)