1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ awesome! I love showrooms.

=======

interesting info from Shibuya no Sashiko - Sasshi said that she made some changes to setlist and production of AKB48 Sousenkyo Senbatsu 80 Celebration Concert in Yokohama Arena (for example, live band was her idea) and that she with Yukirin decided that they'll come up with a setlist for a whole future concert!

========
    Sasshi ranked 2nd in some "Celebrities that are considered not popular with men, but are actually beautiful" ranking :2nd:
    interesting that even though she's 2nd it's her whose name and photo are used in title and article, not Imori Miyuki's, who is 1st...

http://venustap.jp/archives/1769966

========

https://twitter.com/HarukaN_JKT48/status/780075935479402496

Nakagawa Haruka: I want a HKT's "Sashiko du Soleil" DVD, where can I buy it? HKT's concerts are interesting.
    Sasshi: Eh, I'll send you one T_T I am happy.
    Harugon: Really? Saikou ka yo (Aren't you awesome!) <3 Fans told me that it is sold in AKB shop! Saikou ka yo! lol

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi is center of the 9th HKT single!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  5. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is quite shocking. I never thought Sasshi would center an HKT single ever, except possibly when she's graduating.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, this whole Senbatsu is shocking...
    Sasshi said that her center was a special request from AkiP, that's why she agreed. if it was from management or record company she'd decline.
    I guess, Yasusu decided to make her center to balance things out - because there is a lot of new members in senbatsu and since it's an anime tie-up they needed center with a good recognition.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  7. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

+345 :banana:

8. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

it's like new challenge, the release date hasn't been announced yet, so first impression of the song will judge all. honestly I'm happy, but to know how the rage come soon -_-

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Then let me be the first one to congratulate Sasshi on her first HKT center lol

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    should be fun having sassy as center! and aside from no lovetan, that is a great lineup!! man, hkt48 never cease to deliver!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    more surprising than the lineup, was she wearing jeans on the showroom stream?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  11. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maachan uploaded this throwback pic with her biggest fan - Sashi and Sayashi Riho.
    [​IMG]

12. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it's a long time that i come post here. (only reading all the posts! and thanks all people who support this thread ) congratz sasshi!

13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

15. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm very pleased with Sasshi getting first ever center without Sousenkyo, (and especially pleased to see some toxic people in this forum pissing off at this). The only thing I don't like is dropping Nako, but Aramaki Misaki is in, so still fine.

This single is another special one, and I'm always glad to see new things coming to HKT, without damaging Sasshi's interest.

I think this single is set to release by the end of this November.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wild thought: AKB's 46th is Paruru's graduation song and this is Sasshi's. Both have lots they can do outside the 48Group, but neither has announced a graduation.

"I never thought Sasshi would center an HKT single ever, except possibly when she's graduating."

@tokidoki, you might still be right. :)

17. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Sashi getting the center position and dropping nearly all the permanent senbatsu members to try to include as many first or second time girls as absolutely possible...

It does feel like this is Sashihara's swan song. Weirdly on her twitter she acted like this was a surprise and said "why did it take so long for me to get a center position that didn't involve being voted into it?" and said that this was "far too late" in coming. Which implies this isn't all part of her plan, BUT....

She could also be writing such things, acting in a deceptive and evasive manner as she doesn't want to announce what this kind of thing signifies.

After all, wasn't it part of the whole deal of her joining HKT48 that while she was supposed to help them grow and develop. Project after project can be easily indicated as having become WAY too much about Sashihara and she has overshadowed the whole group to its detriment... but specifically handing her the center position-- I thought for sure that was off-limits, the bridge too far.... unless it was her last stand.

But it feels extraordinarily odd for her last outing to be a throw-away anime song. The emphasis of such a thing clearly needs to be the anime the song is for while "good bye, Sashihara" seems a concept plenty strong enough to support a release on its own. You can't really simultaneously push "go watch this anime" and "legendary member graduating" at the same time. So that right there is just as much reason to think this can't possibly be her last HKT48 CD.

It is just that... if it isn't... then she never should have been made center since she is going to be a major attention draw even if she is in the very back row and the push should be for well... anyone else.

Unless the anime company cooperating with them in this project absolutely insisted that Sashihara would be the main focal point of the song. And I guess since they only cared about 5 members, the company felt this was a good time to reward the non-regular members who did fantastic in the senbatsu, giving Yuki that majorly overdue return, keep the new gravure boobs girl in the senbatsu, give the girl who probably would have been TII's ace before they decided to make Hana a superstar a single senbatsu to be in and... throw a bunch of random KKS in there because... they are new, I guess.

Don't get me wrong though-- I am glad that 2/3rds of the permanent members got set aside to give everyone, particularly those with momentum, a chance... it just feels like this should have been done every other senbatsu from two years ago until now.

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

oh, Sasshi's anti stopped beating around the bush and finally came directly to her thread...

I wonder when will you stop spreading outright lies (and the rest of your wild ideas based on them)?

19. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @fatrain at this point I think all of us should let SED blabbering around in HKT forum as usual and ignore everything he said since it'll lead this peaceful thread into chaos. I think people on stage48 have noticed his "analysis of what he think is going on in his mind" reputation is unstoppable. Not gonna try to defend sasshi on this guy's opinion, not worthed :glare:

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Chill man... chill... In the Showroom she explains she doesn't care not to be HKT center unless it was for her gradutation and she'd had refused centering this single if it was asked by Universal or HKT48 managemet. But it was Aki-p's request. He thinks since it's a anime song, Sashihara centering is the most appropriate, due her high recognition in TV networking.
    Sashihara ISN'T going to graduate soon. If you watch the TABESHOUJO corner with Kitarie, she says that she even thought to left the HKT48 senbatsu for sake of other member (since she continues in the AKB senbatsu). But then Aki-p said her that HKT48 without Sashihara would reduce the TV appearances of the group.
    And on MOMM, Sashihara said she'll continue in the AKB48 group untill all her AKB48 senpais graduate, even if Minegishi takes ten years to it. lol