1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 9th [Bagutte Iijan] (2017/02/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 26, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thanks for showroom vid :) loves Sasshi hoodie #WIFE

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I already expressed my displeasure with the lineup on Twitter, but I guess I should explain my reasons more thoroughly here. Since Miku, my 2-oshi, is not here, that already dampens my excitement considerably. Meru's already struggling with her place in the group when I last talked with her, so this is another big blow for her when Mio is still in. Finally, I don't think Sasshi needs to center anything HKT48, ever. Her popularity's not going to change, so I would've rather pretty much anyone else centered it for the exposure.

That said, I am excited to see some of the 4th Generation in something, finally. We've had a dearth of media with them in it since they debuted, so this should be a good chance to know a few of them better.

In the end though, it doesn't really matter. Sakura's still in, and they could put out the worst song ever and I would still buy 100+ copies for the handshakes, so all my complaints amount to nothing :^^;: It's just not the single I wanted to welcome HKT48's upcoming 5th Anniversary with.

I had my Twitter linked at first from which I was livetweeting their SHOWROOM Special, but I removed the links as I was formatting the OP. It's as official as it gets though.

Depends on how much you want to romanize it. I'm still deciding on that, but I'll edit the title/OP if I decide one way or another.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Shinamon... why? (I like her but have not followed her recently, so don't understand...)
    Btw, i found there were many members from Miyazaki Prefecture, Pii-chan, Tomiyoshi and Nene-chan.

4. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I found this very risky in a good way...
    If this single sells well, then the other sister groups need to use their heads and do something similar or use other membes for their singles...

I'm glad for Mirun, Maria, Shinamon, Asuka, Piichan and the KKS...

I hope the members were get out from the senbatsu, have a properly B-Side or something like that...

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Since it's for an anime there's a chance the anime producers asked for Sasshii-centre to help promotion for the anime(gotta be hard to be competing against yokai watch these days). Since Sasshii has stated that she's refused centreing hkt48 singles before I feel like this makes the most sense. Obviously this is only my guess but it seems logical to me.

6. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    It's Tomiyoshi's Revolution!! <3

(But NakoMiku and Jiina...)

7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Congrats on the girls that never been on senbutsu and made it this time!

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Managed to fucking ruin 3rd Single a Year, 4th Generation Debut and Inoue Yuriya in senbatsu for me
    Nako just got slapped in her face. Mikurin is NG. Meru Fell. I don't know.
    But Nako ranked 28. She became UNDERGIRLS from UNRANKED because her fans did their best and tried hard. And yes, it matters. In this year she was able to achieve so much, so so so much, and what did she get in return? a slap. No Senbatsu, neither group. Not AKB and not HKT48. And she's HKT48's 5th.
    Piichan is almost 20. I love her - I truely do, she's one of my top Team H members - but it's not the time to push her. She is just not there.
    I will go and translate as much posts as I will be able to.

9. moonlit

moonlit Member

At the very least HKT has guts. Looking forward to finally see Mirun in Senbatsu. I wonder how the exact positions look like.

10. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Wow this reminds me of Must Be Now where more than half of senbatsu members were just kicked out.
    I like the senbatsu and how they're trying new things. So happy for 4th gen, especially Tomoka who is 4th gen oshi. Congrats!
    Also, Shinamon, Tomiyoshi and Piichan! They were the members I was secretly rooting for so I'm pretty happy with the result

But, where's NakoMiku? If this single is going to be for a children anime both of them will fit perfectly. Meru? Management is taking too hard Meru's fell from SSK.
    And also there's no Jiina, Madoka, Aoi, Aika nor Natsu

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its a tie in so maybe Sasshi center is one of the required thing in the deal who knows.

12. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    No Natchan, No Aoi, No Rabutan, No Mai, No NakoMiku, No Jiina, and no Rikopi ? NOT DELICIOUS! :glare:
    I just hoping that this one is Double A-Side. just like Love Trip.
    Or how they make their Documentary Theme Song (Chain of Love).
    If this line-up really used as their "Single", damn they really take some risk. Bigger than any before. Sales Gambling ! !

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

so yeah, since they needed a higher degree of familiarity for center, this is probably the right chain of requests: anime producers -> Yasusu -> Sasshi

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The anie aired around oct right? This is probably the first 3rd single in a year for HKT

15. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Phew Mio is still included, I'm relieved

16. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't understand why people have to be so annoyed everytime HKT try a new things with new people. Shouldn't we all feel thankful by the way they always try a new things to promote new member so HKT popularity will spread evenly to all of the member so the group won't get jeopardize everytime an ace leaving or graduating. But yeah to be fair maybe some of the people here is a member oshi, not HKT hako oshi.
    As meru oshi, I don't like it at all since she need more exposure based on how much her ranking drop this year (my selfish tought)..but as HKT hako oshi, I think the group is being really fair in terms of promoting member. For sasshi sakuchan and haruppi: business is business. HKT is taking a risk by changing 70% Of the staple member but they wont take risk too far by moving highly noticable member in japan. This is a TBS promotional song anyway, japanese regular citizen will watch this so I don't think TBS will let a member with a good level of popularity in japan out from the line up. We still have to remember that this is japanese idol group who did business mostly in japan.
    Well, they better make meru as a goddamn center for a team H single...:wall::wall:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lmao the salt in this thread is delicious.

I love that they're trying something new for half the senbatsu spots. Meru has potentially an amazing comeback story being written for her, but she still needs help from her fans.

18. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Tomoka got in, which is cool, my fave 4th gen. Also good for Shinamon, next year's she'll enter top 80 for sure. Now for my kami.... at least she has a piano album coming (or not?)

19. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

First time to drop here. The line up is amazing.

I think Sasshi chose most of the members in that line up since
    Akip asked her to be the center. Well, somewhat kinda a deal or a favor/request in return.

So happy to see Aramaki Misaki and the kenyuusei's. Can't wait to see them shine. More characters/personalities to give us new flavor.

I thing we shouldn't worry too much with the others because they can come back soon. Just give this 1 opportunity to them who doesn't have any experience in senbatsu to bring more hope.

I know Sasshi is a good leader and I know she can explain this well to all HKT members. I believe that they can accept and understand the situation because they are kind-hearted. The feeling of being sad and jealous will fade but not the closeness/bond between them.

It's still a group work so let's just support them.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I think this one is coming with an UG track with all the dropped members.