1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 9th [Bagutte Iijan] (2017/02/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 26, 2016.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

W...hat.
    (still no Wakatabe tho :( )
    No meru hurt my soul

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

there is a translation in the first post

=========

as for why they've put 4(!) new 4th gen members in Senbatsu... I think it's Universal's way of finding new stars (aka good handshake/goods sellers). a shortcut. throw everything against the wall and hope something will stick. like Hana. they saw a potential and good sales and pushed her asap. I think it was Universal who organized 4th gen auditions, so it must be also Universal who pushed them in this Senbatsu. why? most probably because they see a potential in the group, but unfortunately the sales aren't growing. even though the Senbatsu is full of "untouchable" members the sales of some of them just aren't good enough and keeping 12-14 constant members and switching only couple of members each single for test isn't helping either - with only 2 singles a year, it takes too long to find a promising member.

what it all comes down to? an all-out sales Battle Royale. those who will show better sales of HS/goods will stay in Senbatsu, those who won't will may not come back, so I would not recommend to Japanese fans of "dropped" members to boycott this single (it looks like there are some tendencies like that, but could also be just the usual 2ch anti's flaming). looks like the games are over and there won't be "untouchable" members no more , and from now on the Senbatsu will be decided by sales. Nogizaka-style. I think HKT already implemented Nogizaka's HS resale model with endless resale rounds in "Saikou ka yo", so a sales-based Senbatsu is just a continuation of those changes.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  3. darkserenity24

darkserenity24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorara
    Finally my salty thread fix :)

The risk taking here is kind of patched by sashi center. No idea why everyone's up in arms about this- potential future members to carry the group aren't going to be recognized in the rehearsal studio.

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    My only complain was only madoka left behind. And meru should do something about her weight to go back to center post

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    What a line up. I bet no one saw that coming. Few comments as following :

Good :
    - Pace of single release obviously increasing, the group looks more dynamic that way
    - 4th were lacking visibility even though being announced for month, perfect opportunity to know about those who had management trust to make the difference
    - Tomiyoshi rewarded of her great result in sousenkyo, steady visibility for Yuka and yuriya, Shimono having rikopi's spot.
    - A collaboration. It means HKT is still appealing to other companies as an attractive asset. Kids are a different segment, i'm not sure if it will succeed but there's nothing to lose for HKT.
    - Nakomiku, Kurihara Sae, Emily. Now it's mirun's turn.

Bad :
    - Meru
    - Sasshi center
    - kid collaboration = kid song???

I do think Sasshi is not needed as center, but if you get all the info, which is Aki-p personally asked Sasshi to be center (probably a deal with the other party who run the anime), you understand. Sasshi is still the member who has the most visibility in the group and thus was asked to use her image to attract (weird because kids probably don't know sasshi). If we think positively, Sasshi might have bargained her center to make her yolo senbatsu, and we get this freshness. From a fan point of view, it's still a loss that we could have avoided without other party's sin equa non.

Meru is not in a good situation right now. Stagnating handshake, rank loss in Sousenkyo, big drop in her visibility in HKT overall (and 48group in the first place because no kennin), and now this. I think it's the pattern more than the result that is very, very alarming. She is losing way too much with too little to compensate ( a slim re-center in ski ski skip in music station i think) and there's no hint for recovery. The only hope is to pray Meru is mentally strong enough to endure this. But all those unfortunate happening piling up are making me worried. what's happening is even worse than Haruppi. Really hope for an happy ending though. Handshake with fans are absolutely necessary right now. Also, a senbatsu spot is easy to give; there's many members who are expendable ( imamura maria)

Something very opiniated but i was hoping for a cool song like make noise, and it won't be possible with this collaboration anymore.

Looking forward to this single development.

6. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I am happy to see a huge shakeup of the senbatsu. It looks like this song will have a quick turnaround so it was probably a hastily put together deal. And you don't need Nako and Miku when you have super adorable small fries Maria and Mokachan.

And yay for Piichan, Tomiyoshi and Shinamon. All three of them are great! Wakachan's time is coming though, so don't sweat it too much.

7. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    @gocchisama A point that needs to be into consideration is, that without collaboration there probably wouldn't be another Single till February/March 2017, so this might be additionally to the normal rotation.
    Which makes me unconvinced about this being a full single with several types and coupling songs.

For now I feel like this could be some small scale release.

8. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

i have mixed feeling about this.
    At first im shock hearing that most of regular senbatsu is out, but im happy because this could give a lot of opportunity to usually not chosen girls. Then reading that they push a lot of new gen in senbatsu, im stunned.
    The higher ups seeing this anime ost deal as a chance to find more rough diamond to polish and showcase them to public with minimal consequence.
    As i am more the fan of the group than i am a fan of a member, it could give me the gist of what 4th gen looks like, because im not well informed of their activities. I think this single will still have good sales, because hkt top 3 still there, and they're sold with hs tickets right? so there still a reason to buy them.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Not only do I love this lineup, to me this is a shining example of what ALL of the groups should be doing. It is less important to me whether or not my favorite member was chosen (she wasn't), or if a couple "expected" senbatsu members were passed over. Instead it is more about seeing the forest for the trees, and to me this is a lot healthier for the group than having a 90% senbatsu staples with a couple mild surprises tossed in the back. Too many senbatsu staples is what stagnates this franchise and prevents unproven talent from ever getting a shot. People around here constantly reference Senbatsu votes and handshake results when talking about who is supposedly "deserving" of being in the singles, which to me is nonsense. All of that comes from exposure and little else. Not to mention with a lineup like this now the majority of HKT members surely feel that they too have a decent shot at being selected for a single.

Perhaps this is the ONE GROUP in the franchise where the phrase "hard work pays off" truly comes into play. So lets see what this lineup can do. It might be the best single they have ever put out (or it might stink, who knows)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

As far as the line up goes I love it. I love that HKT tries new things, although now not 100% new. People will complain regardless whether they use regular senbatsu members or try new members. It's almost as if people had different opinions ;). Overall there seems to be more positive than negative.

• Like Like x 1
  11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

This single is basically their version of NMB's Must Be Now. Completely experimental but keeping their front liners, except Must Be Now senbatsu has an obvious theme for the selection ie NMB's top dancers in it (Milky would still be there even if she isnt a dancer). We'll see a b-side where they lump all the dropped senbatsu members anyways. And things are going to return to normal in the next single.

Sasshi center is a reasonable choice given its a tie-in, there's a possibly they might havent got the tie-in if Sasshi isnt the center since its screams part of the deal anyways.

Not really happy with the lineup tho, like its really random.

Sasshi, Sakura, Haruppi are a given since dropping the very top members would cause a major uproar from the fanbase and they need the recognisable faces. ESP Sasshi center is probably part of the deal.

Hanachan's mega push just started so it would be a major wtf if she's dropped. Also she very young and cute therefore fits the children anime concept anyways (so is Maria and Mirun)

Mio is abit iffy since her popularity is #4 right behind the holy trinity and they might think Hanachan needs a worthy enough buddy to flank the front row since the rest of the members are basically backrow senbatsu or non senbatsu. Plus imo Mio looks do match anime concept.

It is weird to include some not so young members in this children anime singles like Piichan, Yuriya, Tomiyoshi, Shimono Yuki and the most absurd of all a 17yo KKS (Oda Ayaka) while dropping the loli mascots like NakoMiku

12. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    well, center or not, Sashi mostly got her own line on the HKT single. She still (or always?) got BIG song part even not at center position.

"Trying a new member" , they only left 4/16 regular senbatsu there. Which is only 25%. The other 12 mostly as an under, not to mention inoue and yuutan. They just got their senbatsu at 8th single.
    They always goes with 2 new push from their 1st gen, and now 4 kenkyusei got placed, kicking out all 3 team captains + 3rd gen duo + AKB48 2nd jurina.

Ofc, i feel sad since my oshi haven't picked up, it broke the senbatsu record for Natchan, and it goes for Rabutan too. Damn they both already support HKT since HKT debut and "POOOOFFFF" just like that.:asdfgh: <Not Delicious!)

I still hoping they do it look like there's double A side. So they can minimize the single sales drop. Well, while all members will still go to handshake event, it's not that risky since fans actually buy the handshake ticket, not the :censored: . . . . (i should end this here :^^;: )

13. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

What if there is an under girls track like "must be now" nmb (someone on this thread mentioned) for non senbatsu girls?

What if it's meru center, with Nako Miku in positions 2 and 3? That would be pretty cool!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Except Milky was one of 48g best dancers(In idol dance she was really second to none imo) :lol: https://hustlepress.co.jp/20160902_column/ this was a rather interesting dance poll for idols.
    and no she wouldn't have been there if she wasn't a good dancer in MBN because that's just how NMB do things(FuuMiru,Nagishuu all got dropped for that single).

Still felt that there were too many changes though. A ton of HKT fans are obviously pissed already and saying things like they won't buy CDs(They always end up using "I need to console that girl" as excuse and go to HS and buy CDs either way LOL).

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I hope this works out. I'm not a big fan of the girls chosen (some I don't know, of the some I do I don't think most are the best choices) but I'm a huge fan of shakeups.

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    All those talks makes me a bit bitter that Ume never been on A-side before she graduated!She was an amazing singer(I think she was also praised for her dancing skills)!At least Naopon was in Melon Juice!

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

they said in Showroom that this isn't the position order

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I think she would still be in tho, she's not on the same level as the new aces. She is too big to be dropped, they wouldnt dare to drop her just like HKT wouldnt dare to drop Sakura or Haruppi out of this single.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    FuuMiru, Nagishuu were never/are not on Milky's level

20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    no shit and I never said they were that either :lol: