I Live outside Japan .How can I get tickets for Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Juliano Rodrigues, Feb 10, 2015.

1. don

don Kenkyuusei

I'm in the same situation I'd love to see Nogizaka46 live in concert. I've looked into trying to get tickets to see Superfly, Namie Amuro and its almost like all concert tickets are sold exclusively to fan club members with a residential Japan address. (I have a Tenso account) I was able to buy tickets to see Namie Amuro in Hong Kong this March, simple ticket procedure, tickets go on sale at a certain hour and you buy, no country specific address required, no fan club membership required, etc.
    I wonder what the mark up would be for Nogizaka46 concert tickets on the secondary market? 50% 100%

2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i've signed up to Tenso and Fortunemusic already.

2 important questions.
    1. can i OR is it possible to fit 4-5 members i want to see, in just 1 time slot?
    2. can i bring phone or camera to take pictures?

Also If I apply on 1st application round and dont win at all, do I still get charged for it?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  3. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

By the way, how about national handshake event?
    We just need to bring the tickets from any limited version singles, right?

4. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    It depends on the event. Either you need the ticket that comes with the corresponding single to the name of the event, or you apply by using a chara ani.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

5. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

Super late to this convo, but buyee has a Rakuten section, can I use it to buy the tickets too?

6. NogiFans46

NogiFans46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    hi,,, im planning to go to japan on march 2017... i have planned to go to the HS event on 12 march but im not sure how to do it? n then anyone wanna join...

7. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Sent you a message

8. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    me too, will be going to japan and go to the HS event on 12 march but also not sure about how to do it...
    Anyone mind teaching me? xD
    (Also some tips and trick so I can get my oshimen's ticket)

9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  10. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

The logistics to get a ticket to a performance is very easy. You order from Rakuten, and put in some random phone and address. Pay with credit card and pick up the ticket at 7-11 when you arrive in Japan.

Now, to actually get a ticket before it's sold out is the challenge, but you're at no disadvantage as a foreigner. Don't even bother with the lottery tickets. Well, it wouldn't hurt to sign up for Rakuten preorder ticket lottery if you wanted, but don't count on it. General tickets often get released for purchase at 10AM JST on Rakuten, and the instant tickets go on sale expect the website to freeze due to so much traffic. It's not guaranteed but still very possible to get a ticket this way, if you keep trying. Note there's a max limit of tickets you can buy per order (usually 4 I believe), so don't count on getting tickets. Failing that, after a few days there might be obstructed view seats that go on sale, so you have another chance, but there is no guarantee you will be able to see much of the stage with these seats. Ticket sales are always announced on the Nogizaka website a couple days before they are available.

If you can get a mailing address in Japan, you can buy second hand tickets online: https://ticketcamp.net/nogizaka46-tickets/

If there are no live concerts, you can usually go see a theatre performance. If the cast is undergirls, tickets for that are generally pretty easy to get as long as you buy at least 1 week in advance and for a weekday. If the cast has more popular members then it'll be more competitive but nowhere near as dfficult as live concert tickets. Theatre performances will be pretty boring if you don't understand Japanese though.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  11. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Ordered for the wrong date, is there any way to cancel handshake tickets application?

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    If you have won but haven't paid then just leave it. No need to pay. But you might regret your mistake if your preferred members are sold out :(

13. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    about the name registered, does it have to be the same with what's written on my passport?
    my passport has <first><middle><last> name written. should I only put my first + last name only? or how?

14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Fortunemusic name does not need middle name.
    Tenso name does need middle name (need same name as passport) to send to you.

15. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    is there any name check on the handshake site?

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    yes, you need to bring your passport.
    the ticket has your name, the same as your Fortune Music account.

17. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    will it be a problem if the name on my passport doesn't appear exactly as the name on the ticket?
    (passport name is Mateus Michael Tunardi
    but on the website i register only as Michael Tunardi)

18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    it's fine, they can see your passport photo as well.
    you just need your full passport name on Tenso's account.

19. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    another question, I happen to win the tickets, but some of them were in the wrong day because of my wrong application last time -.-
    is it okay to just leave the wrong one and pay the rest? they wouldn't cancel the rest of ticket I pay right?

20. Shigure64

Shigure64 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I just bought two Type-B singles(Ima, Hanashitai and Hadashi de Summer). Both of them had this form in it, is that the lottery ticket? If so, can it still be used?