[Wishlist] JKT48 New Setlist

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by greenjokr, Jun 27, 2013.

1. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    S2 stage for KIII please :hehe: :hehe:

2. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ Yes with team S 2nd stage with strawberry on top, please :inlove:

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I heard team K3 will use team K setlist, don't know which one [think]

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    the rumor is K2 or K6 don;t know who will they get :D

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    K2 huh? if it's true i'm wondering about Korogaru's lyric, "we're the team K3"? weird [think]

6. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

IF they use K2 setlist (seishun girls), pleaseeeee :cute:
    Blue rose: naomi, ayen, yona, lidya
    Kinjirareta futari: natalia, noella
    Ame no doubutsuen: yupi, sinka, pawpaw, ikha, vinny, tata, hanna, acha.
    Fushidara na natsu: naomi, ayen, yona, lidya, natalia, noella, vinny, hanna, acha

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I still against the idea of having JKT performing K2, K3 and K4. There is some… "sensitive" songs (Maria, Kinjirareta Futari, Oshimeshi, etc)

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ Did Kinjirareta's lyric more explicit than Seifuku ga jama? [think]

Well if they can perform Seifuku ga jama, why not Kinjirareta? but yeah it's impossible for JKT perform Oshimeshi [hehe]

My guess if K3 perform Seishun Girls (with team B formation)

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i admit, Kinjirareta's lyric is a little bit safer than Seifuku ga jama since it didn't really points out directly about what the song actually means

wait JKT have performed Seifuku ga jama?

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    omg i can't believe i forgot about it

12. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

But don't you think the possibility of KIII to revive K2/K3 is quite high since J already revive A3? I wouldn't be surprise if that's why JOT choose earlier stage.

And as long as the suggestive songs being performed on theater only, there should be no problem imo. At least they could use those songs as a theater-exclusive performance, which force fans to visit theater if they want to watch it thus making more money for JOT [hehe]

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Eeeh Saka Agari, could be that's K3 new setlist?
    Ooh Seishun girls

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Before Harugon is graduate, I wanna see her do A4 first. .-. Seriously, I wanna Team J do A2 or K5 first. But, ummm... ya... The 3rd gen (ex. Harugon itself) (AKB48) have used that stage (A4) (I wanna see Tanamin do B5 :D )
    Then, For KIII, I don't want they change first (for 4 months ahead) I wanna see Naomi first. :D (After senshuuraku) I wanna they do K6, than K3.
    For T, ya... Ummmm... A1, B4, or K3 can be used.
    Himawarigumi, I wanna see Himawarigumi have 2nd member + many members. So, I choose A1, A2, A3, or, K2. :D

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK. Finally a correct thread to post it.

Regarding to future setlists for all teams of JKT48, I'd like to warn JOT if they want to apply these following setlists to JKT48, they mustn't do it recklessly, or JKT48 may have controversies involving Islamic hardliners in Indonesia. The stages are:

1. A7 / M.T ni Sasagu. One of songs of the setlists is "Seifuku Bikini". Bikini is an outfit that many conservatives in Indonesia argue that it doesn't fit Indonesian culture. The reason why JKT48 can't have bikini gravure photoshoot. The latest case was on last August, there was a noodle snack with brand name "Bikini" which is an acronym for "Bihun Kekinian" which means "Trendy Rice Noodle". It also had jargon "Remas Aku" which means "Knead Me". It was considered too nasty. The product was later withdrawn from distributions and the factory owner was arrested by police. If JOT want to apply this setlist, they should discard this song and replace it with another 3 members unit song, I'd suggest Seifuku no Bambi. Similar to SNH48's case that discard the title song from Team NII's Mokugekisha due to possible cultural sensitive of the lyrics in China.
    2. A2 / Aitakatta. One of the songs is titled "Jesus". If the lyrics are translated to English, such as "Save me, Jesus!" & "Protect me, Jesus!". making the song sounds like a Christian song. The song isn't an unit song so all members would perform it, including non Christian members and maybe muslim members. If the Islamic hardliners know it, They'd consider JKT48 promoting apostasy. Just like the point above, JOT should discard this song and replace with, i'd suggest a medley.
    The fact that there're large amount of hardline individuals & groups in Indonesia is one of major problems of the country in post-reformation era. If the hardliners rule Indonesia, It'd give a bad impact to JKT48, because they may think that JKT48 is unislamic. So, just hope that Indonesia will be always ruled by moderate or liberal politicians.
    I was born to a Muslim family, I consider myself as a liberal & I support secularization of Indonesia.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  16. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

calm down, as usual jot have their own ways to change the title and lyrics more acceptable, they're the first to aware, and no one wants lost their customer. lol
    and please stop "hardliner" thingy it bothers me like they're evils and (always) bad. and dont need to tell everyone your religion views.... idc.
    plus dont be a "phobia" person to something that has small chance to happened... as these 5 years nothing happens to jkt48 or theater, related to them...
    who cares jkt48 is segmented and dont have big impact to most indonesian social life. different to ahok case.
    last... good to hear you have some mind regarding the issue
    but indonesia was already liberal from long ago, in spite of most populous muslims country in the world but nothing like middle east messed wars/conflicts happened here.
    so... get easy...hhh

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually, I can't imagine if A7 will be given to any other team but Team A. The setlist was made to honor Takamina so it was given to Team A, the only team Takamina joined during her years in AKB48. I realize it maybe possible but once again, I can't imagine it.

No wishlist for Team T? Anakdekan has told that Team T is likely to get A1 but, though the chance is small, I'd like to see Team T to get B4 or HW2.

Team T is now my favorite team of JKT4, B4 & HW2 are my favorite setlists of AKB48 so I really want to see Team T to perform any of them
    If Lintang continues as the center, she may perform Zannen Shoujo or Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (B4) or Bye Bye Bye or Hajimete no Jelly Bean (HW2).
    While Melody, Because she may the captain but she is no way the center, I think she can perform Kataomoi no Taikakusen or Itoshiki Natasha (B4) or Koiku no Dilemma or Confession (HW2).
    On HW2, Zara & Eve can be paired to perform Tonari no Banana.

But, I also think that HW2 can be also give to Team KIII, Yuvi & Anin can be given Tonari no Banana, while, I hope JOT won't ever try to give B4 to Team KIII, I argue in JKT48, B4 only fits to Team T.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  18. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, usually JOT will change some of the lyrics (except for Jesus, JOT may not change the lyrics, but only restricted the performers).

Remember AKB's version of Kaze wa Fuiteiru has some controversial part (Doko ka ni Kami ga iru nara, etc.) but JOT have changed it into "Tuhan yang ada di suatu tempat" to minimize controversy.

I think JOT will also do the same for stage songs.

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @skyx22 HW2 for J,RESET for K3, A4 or B4 for T and yes i agree that B4 only suited for team T right now (well except unit song Tengoku Yarou, that unit song is perfect for Jeje and Devil's Attack)

20. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

IMO... :D

I still remember that Team NIII had changed two songs in Pajadora. Team NII deleted Mokugekisha from the NII3rd setlist. Then, Team M had changed * Star to Medley. And HKT HG had changed a song in Pajadora. :^^;:

Maybe, It's not problem to change that song into the new. I wanna Kimi To Niji To Taiyou to substitute it. :D

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016