1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Keyakizaka46] Yuuka Sugai 21st Birthday Project

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by wahoho, Oct 11, 2016.

1. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone, most of you probably don't know who she is. She is Yuuka Sugai, part of Keyakizaka46 (sister group of Nogizaka46.) She is a very lovely and very sweet girl who loves horse back riding. She has her own pet horse named Wolfram and has a Scottish Fold cat named Tom.

You can check her more with the links below.
    Profile and blog link: http://www.keyakizaka46.com/mob/arti/artiShw.php?site=k46o&ima=0000&cd=11

For more her pictures, click this link: http://bfy.tw/87Lu

Some youtube videos of her:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Did those links made you interested to her? If so, then you can write her a birthday message! Write her a birthday message using this link:

******** LINK TO BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FORM ********

https://goo.gl/forms/JQNuyCZpYilEFyGy2

I am planning to create a booklet with our birthday messages for Yukka. You can send your message in English or Japanese using the form below. Japanese messages will be used as is, while English messages will have translations beside them.

Please write your message, the name you want to appear besides your message, and your country.

** Note **
    1. I will remove messages that are not related to Yukka's birthday without consent. (Spam, hate message, message containing obscene/vulgar words, etc)
    2. If you want to edit/update the message you sent, just resend your message with the same name and country you sent on your previous message. I will use your latest message.
    3. For English messages, I cannot contact everyone for clarifications regarding wrong spelling/grammar. Wrong spelling/grammar will be corrected but the message structure will not be altered to not change the original meaning. Japanese message will not be corrected (I believe having mistakes will be a plus as she will think that you did your best in writing a Japanese message)

Deadline:
    November 18, 2016 (Friday)

There is no handshake event that is close to her birthday so I am planning to mail it at the end of November. I will upload the entire booklet so everyone can see the design and contents (Due to contents containing personal information, I will remove the names and countries of the web version)

Let us make Yukka's birthday memorable and a happy one. Let us make her know that she has supportive overseas fans.

If you have questions, you can post it here, message me @wahoho(twitter) or mail me at qaxierror@gmail.com

PS: If you have fanarts of Yukka, I will be more than happy to include them on the booklet (of course it will be credited to you). Please email them at qaxierror@gmail.com (Include your name and country on your mail.)

2. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    She's definitely one of my top Keyakizaka members. She's so attractive, charming and caring! Let's make this birthday amazing for her!

3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Thank you so much for organizing this! Now I need to actually write something. :^^;:

Edit:
    Btw, I like your way of thinking. ;)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  4. ダヴィドさん

ダヴィドさん Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    For the first time ever, my horrible Japanese have some use :lol:

5. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Count me in!
    But still no idea what should I write? Hmm :^^;:

By the way, is it Ok to mix Japanese and English?

6. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yes you may :)

7. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    done <3
    can i submit fan art also along with the message?

8. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Sorry for the late reply. Of course you may

9. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Sorry for the double post. Just reminding everyone deadline is next week Friday, November 18th. I am already doing the layout and will be able to show it around November 21st

10. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Can I include both my English and Kanji (Chinese) name?

11. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yes you can. I'll include them both

12. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Project has ended. Will be doing the layout tomorrow. Thank you for your participation

13. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I'm really sorry for the late update. After I finished the book, I got really busy with work and other stuffs that I wasn't able to revisit the site.

Anyway I confirmed last Jan 15 that she got the book and was really happy about it. I asked Sugai again last Jan 22 if she read our messages and said she haven't yet because she was still preparing for her test in college. I also didn't mention about uploading it on her blog since I think they aren't allowed to post gifts from fans, only from birthday committees recognized by management.

Also, I said during start of the project that I was just gonna blur the fans' name so they can check their messages but I got some messages that were really personal that I can't disclose it on public even if I blurred some names. I just removed all the message part so please understand. Rest assured that I have translated them all.

I have included the PDF version here if anyone is interested how it looked like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5qOlEAV-ZdqNVhZYVg0dFhkLVU/view?usp=sharing

14. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    thanks for the update though!

15. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Thank you for all your hard work~