1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Kojima Haruna Special Stage [Koukando Bakuage] (16/11/21 ~ )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Of course it's going to feature a lot of Kojiharu, because it's her stage (that complain sounds almost like 'why is the Sentaisai girl getting all the closeups?').
    And yes, I agree that the setlist is kind of weak, but it has some interesting combinations - seeing Mayu was a very pleasant surprise, especially in one of my favorite songs. It's very likely that each stage we'll get an special guest, a la 'member of the week', with a prominent senbatsu member showing up, and maybe on the senshuuraku, we'll see at least a graduate.

Seishun wa Mada Owaranai is special to me because of Nattsun, but yes...not the best setlist.

2. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Wait, is this stage gonna be repeated? I thought it was just a one off...

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    They said it as Shonichi, so, they'll repeat it lol.

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    by the setlist alone this was such a disappointment :(
    mayu as guest? mmm no thanks
    megu's hair :(

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For real.

Biggest Acchan-try-hard I've ever seen.

meguu.jpg

:wtf::XD:

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Seemed like half the girls were wearing the same hairstyle (it was probably only 3 or 4).

Megu was the only one who looked good in it.

10. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Could anyone please explain to me why it is a weak setlist? :D i love most of the songs there and it introduces me to songs like Kaiyuugyo no Capacity and Shinkirou.

The prominent guest member of week would be cool!

11. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Yes I likes it too. Love the units, they're great. Love the SeiJama and Kaiyuugyo too!

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Because they don't like the songs [hehe]

The unit songs especially are quite fresh.

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The stage was actually pretty boring. Only the beginning I actually felt like Kojiharu enjoyed herself then the rest was like, "Get me out." lol. The setlist was pretty meh overall and poor Mayu...she messed up a couple of times (she must have been so busy so it was nice of her to guest).

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Apart from that, it's still a pretty lame stage. And SHORT.
    Skirt Hirari? Dear My teacher? Diamond? Yuuhi? Retire those songs ffs.

15. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Lol, is a stage for Kojiharu not for the audience

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Thanks for illustrating my point. Oogoe and Yuuhi are great songs, and not going anywhere soon. The other two... eh. It's a stage for Kojiharu, if you don't like her you probably won't like it either.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well i thought they are great classics and not performed nearly enough recently [hehe]

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the shonichi performance of this stage (I think they only performed it once, right?). Here are my opinions:

• The intro video about Kojiharu at the beginning was funny XD her sunglasses XD and her theater history, from 200+ performances to 9 in a year. LOL
    • Skirt Hirari performance, and Kojiharu suddenly stopping everyone XD Shiichan imitating Yuko LOL! I was wondering if they'll even perform it but they end up doing it, haha. I like how the setlist started, good songs. Iiwake Maybe will never get old ;___; truly one of the best idol songs ever <3
    • The unit songs, it's really nice how Kojiharu took part in every unit, she had to leave early for some songs to change her outfit etc. but I like that she did this. She didn't stop performing for the whole stage! all the unit songs choices are really nice too, all related to Kojiharu. the live singing is very clear in this performance (like it sounds really live) and they did well. My favorite unit is the Kojiharu-Rinrin duet Shinkirou! I'm glad Rinrin got this chance to perform with Kojiharu >_< and their voices sound so good together, I love both of their voices! They look so beautiful too! This was perfect <3 also, when they performed the no3b song, it made me nostalgic. Kojiharu did really well in every unit.
    • The next group songs were very nice too, they performed Kojiharu's center singles. Listening to Green Flash again, it made me think, it's such a nice song.
    • The encore stage, OMG MAYUYU!!! LOL the audience didn't all notice that it's Mayuyu during the intro dance (because it was kinda dark) but with the lights (when Mayuyu started singing) they were like "ooh Mayuyu!" XD She looks so perfect ;___; Kojiharu/Mayuyu/Miichan performing Junai no Crescendo *o* This was sooo good! even though Mayuyu bump into Miichan, 2 times XDDD the Mc talk after the song, with the 3 of them, it was so funny how awkward they got, haha. that moment when it was just silence XD and their random laugh XD
    • They end the stage perfectly with Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka. This song never gets old either, so good ;___;

Overall I really enjoyed this stage! The line-up was nice, the Mc talks were fun (from what I understood, LOL), the setlist was really good! Mayuyu surprise was perfect. and Kojiharu really did great for the whole stage, she performed very well, and she looks really beautiful too. a really nice stage <3

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's just that they should stop indulging members who should have graduated years ago. Giving Kojiharu a stage that specifically caters to her own interests and her fans (who are probably all going to shove off and stop lining AKB's pockets as soon as she graduates anyway) is the height of stupidity at this point in the group's life. Why not let the young members make a stage and give them some experience as a means of actually trying to keep them in the fucking group? How about that, management? But no. Takamina got to make stages before she left, so we gotta let Kojiharu make one too. As a result, we get a mediocre, less-than-exciting rehash stage made of a bunch of old songs for a member who doesn't bother to even come to the theater more than a couple times in an entire year...and you know it's all old songs because that's all Kojiharu can be arsed to remember. She ain't gonna take time out of her busy schedule of outside work to learn new ones. Her entire worth to AKB for the past several years is general public recognition and that's it.

It just irks me that management is so willing to spend resources on someone who should be long gone and so unwilling to give the equivalent of those resources to future investments, so the young members keep getting the f out because they feel like they're never going to get anywhere in AKB.

20. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Wow calm down, they're probably doing these cause Kojiharu and Takamina are actually known and mostly loved by the general public. So it's a good way to get those who aren't interested in the theater interested in it. I thought Takamina's stages were all incredible. This was alright.

That said, it would probably be wiser to put Kojiharu with more younger newer gen girls like HiwaYui and the D2 girls or even the KKS and not washed up has beens like Myao who aren't exactly gonna attract any new fans.