1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Naako cooking pt. 3 is online!

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/mob/news/diarKijiShw.php?site=k46o&ima=0000&id=6389&cd=member
    mob0gzyQj.jpg
    Wait a minute - part 3?

Yep, part 3. Definitely not a typing mistake because it's in her text again. Possible explanation - part 2 might contain information that is not to be published yet or require sediting, so it's publishing is delayed. If everything goes well, we should see that one soon too. Unfortunately I have other things to do right now and can't translate it, but have fun exploring it anyways.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I can wait on part 2, I can wait.:cool:

So Part 3 is Chicken salad. Nice midnight filler.[hehe]

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nanako with Akimoto Manatsu of Nogizaka46 at the Best Artist TV show, from Manattan's blog:

wManatan_640.jpg

We performed after the Keyaki-chans.
    With Nanako-chan again ∩^ω^∩

My street clothes were the same colour
    As the Keyaki-chans' outfits ♡

As always, she was modest and shy ♪

Nanako looks so thrilled and, yes, shy.

4. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I wish I could post Nanako's individual PV, but I'm unable to link to it ): I loved to see her play the violin! in exchange I will post this really nice picture of Nanako and her violin

[​IMG]

and this gif of her scene in the Futari Saison video

[​IMG]

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    the gif is amazing. i just need one of yonesan and i am good for awhile
    naako so pure

this was taken from their website today. look at how adorable this weirdo is. 161202o (9) (1).JPG

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

"Adorable weirdo." Perfect.

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Accurate as well imho.
    When I think of these girls, All I can imagine is baseball and pitching as an analogy. Techin is the type that works hard, and being at the center, probably makes her work the hardest among the others, so her pitches are accurate. The way that she dances and sings on stage, shes is another monster altogether.

Berika is a fairy-esque nerd that probably fumbles during big matches but does really well in small leagues. Sometimes she makes miracle pitches that would just make anyone fall for her. [Examples being "Revolution!" and that eel-toss during the Kakenai Summer Competition]

Nanako.... Nanako is probably the kid that learned nothing but curveballs. Her opinions, outlook on life, and how she observes everything from and on another level from everyone else put her in this surreal form. Sure, maybe her curveballs dont strike you out often, mainly just flying over or beside you [as we can see from somewhat short segments she gets] but when one of those pitches comes in and hits you in that sweet spot [it was her kakenai episode 42 when she was describing eggs. That 'curve ball' at the end... wow. ], you are gonna get struck out.

Also, sorta-relevant: Yone-san pitches ok, but I know she does it with a smile on her face 100% of the time, and thats the best thing .

I apologize for the wall of text. Just my 2 cents

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako has done it again. In interviews on the NHK network about its famous Kouhaku show, on which K46 has been invited to appear, asked what kind of show she wanted to put on, Naako said that her family had always watched Gaki Tsukai (that's a raucous comedy show on the NTV network that must have a New Year's version that's on opposite the Kouhaku singing show)...but that they'd be watching Kouhaku this year.

The much more controlled Yone-san was like "whaaaat?" As 2channel comments said: "Nagasawa-kun is too free." "Naako stirs things up." "What's Naako saying...!" "Nanako-chan's so funny." "Yone-san is shocked by Nagasawa-kun's strength." "To say something like that on NHK...lol." I don't think this is a curveball, it's more like a screwball...or a spitter. Or maybe high heat at the batter's head.

naakogaki2.jpg

スタッフ「どういう紅白にしたいですか?」
    長沢「私の家はいつも『ガキ使』派だったので、家族で今回紅白派で・・・。」
    米谷「(驚)」

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Man I really hope she doesnt get in trouble.
    Still pretty funny, but I dont know...

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I wonder if we're going to see fewer outside interviews with her.... But man, is she a breath of fresh air. And she seems to be getting loopier as time goes by. Like on last week's KeyaKake, where after showing the schools hearing Saison for the first time, she said how glad she was she'd practiced her dancing. The hosts pointed out that the schools they'd shown had only heard the song, not seen them dance it. Or before the actual performance at the other school, where she expressed her nervousness about the audience by saying: "High school kids are scary." But she just maintains her steady little smile, no matter what.

13. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    On the other hand, most of this should be editted before broadcasted correct? I mean, if they put it in, it shouldnt be so bad? Im not sure on the mechanics so this is more of an enquiry tbh

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Occurred to me, too. Maybe they are less sensitive about this stuff in Japan. And maybe NHK thinks that mentioning Gaki Tsukai might make some of its audience think they could try Kouhaku this year.

Another thing occurred to me: Nanako is weird and thoughtless, but she isn't stupid. She was in the top five in the "intelligence test" episode of KeyaKake (Neru-Yone-Aoi-OdaNana-Nanako).

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

On second thought, Japan populace was not entirely zealous with their TV channel, IMO.
    And it being aired past editing means NHK knows what they are doing.

But no doubt, it brings laugh on the studio, and the viewers too. Good job Naako! :rofl:

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I really like people with "Different thinking way" :^^;:

a little OOT: But if i were in Japan, my family probably will see Gaki Tsukai better than Kouhaku :^^;:

17. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    My god, Naako.... :omfg:
    I like her more after that NHK interview. :worthy:
    She's not stupid, maybe she's just a little bit airhead. She doesn't think too much of her word. She's blunt and says whatever cross her mind and what she feel:hehe:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako on KeyaKake a few hours ago. She had expressed disappointment that she hadn't had the chance to go to Kyoto with the small group that went. She said with longing: "strawberry daifuku" -- the delicious-looking treat (a mochi daifuku with a centre made of white sweet-bean paste colored to look like a strawberry) that some of the travellers got in Kyoto. Then Tsuchida told her "next time" and she made this "that's far too late" gesture. How can you not love her?
    [​IMG]

To be honest, I haven't been that impressed with her musical performances recently. She isn't anguished enough in Otona, and makes little impression in Bokutachi. But her free-spirit honest reactions are just so great.

19. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    man, hanging out with berika might have just turned her secondary weird.
    ... I hope berika weirds up as well <3. the two dorks are perf

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    And then... "Naako ver. Too Long Didn't Watch (Keyakake)"
    "Uniqueness"

if the video does not show watch the video here

"Apetite"

if the video does not show watch the video here