1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Was 2016 a good year for your Oshi?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Going along with what I did last year (and somebody else did before the year before that), was 2016 a good year for your oshi? What were the good/bad things to happen to her this year? A Look at the last two years list.

2015 - 2014

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Starting like the las year...
    SHE GRADUATES. Iwata Karen
    Yet, it was for the best!!!! now she is doing a lot of things!!!!

For my other two 48g oshi:

Takayanagi Akane:
    Well, her ssk rank drop, but that was because SKE drop at all... a year so so
    Tani Marika:
    Oh god... bad year... her push vanished on the air, had the biggest rank drop, many other things...

And for my brand new 1oshi:
    Nagasawa Nanako:
    2016 was the year of Keyakizaka, that's all

For other new oshis:
    Nagahama Neru: same as Naaki
    Akimoto Manatsu: Staying in Nogi seems better than staying in AKB...

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    For Churi, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Even though her SSK rank dropped, she managed to get a lot of jobs, including a few stage jobs, (PriPara & ReLIFE), she got to produce the Zero Position 2 Year Anniversary Stage, heck she got to become Zero Position MC. She got cast in the Meieki 1-1-1 drama as well.

4. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Average for all my oshi of different group.

AKB: Yukirin had an okay year, the scandal didn't hurt her too much
    SKE: Ryoha's SSK didn't reflect her push, but she's still trying hard and recently starting to pick up steam because of her improved acting
    NMB: Shibuya Nagisa... Average year, no ups no downs
    HKT: Aramaki have a few highs, but overall rather quiet as always. Improving though
    NGT: Moeka had a strong start, then quiet follow by a nice exposure every once in a while

It's an okay year.

My 2nd oshi of each group sky rocketed though.
    Okada Nana, Goto Rara, Ririka, Sashihara, Maho... Oh wait.

5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    For Naruchin, it's horrible.

Didn't get promoted and suddenly announced graduation due to focus on university.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Watanabe Mayu (Yeah, I think she did)
    Good

- Continues to branch out as an actress (1st Period Drama) and Co-Lead in Crow's Blood (w/Sakura)
    - Win the AKB Love Night Koi Koujou (while finishing 2nd in the Horror Night one)
    - Released her 3rd Photobook (which showed her adult side)
    - Sang theme song for an anime film (as she mentions in her NHK Kouhaku written appeal)

Bad
    - Ranked 2nd in SSK (despite leading in the Prelims)
    - Didn't center anything (expect for the usual performances)

Miyawaki Sakura (Yep, despite some hiccups)
    Good

- Continues to become a future Ace
    - Still more photoshoots
    - Centered the 43rd Single (which feature Acchan, Yuko, Mariko, Tomochin, and Takamina)
    - Became the lead Cabasuka Gakuen, was the Co-Lead in Crow's Blood w/Mayuyu, and a role in a non-akb releated drama.

Bad
    - Had her worst showing ever in SSK (after bascally flying up toward the top).
    - Didn't Center an HKT48 Single

Kato Minami (Oh Yeah)
    Good

- Became NGT48's first homegrown member to rank in SSK
    - Made her first AKB48 Single
    - Pretty good HS Seller (not as good as Rikachan though lol).
    - Became the female lead Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Bad
    - Didn't Center NGT48's First Official Song
    - Wasn't apart of AKB Love Night Koi Koujou

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  7. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    wELL...

Oya Shizuka-
    + FIRST TIME CHOSEN SENBATSU I'M STILLNOT CONVINCED THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
    + Chosen for MT ni Sasagu Shonichi
    + Said MT unit is really good and not just a dump unit
    + Branched out into solo gravure work
    - Still unranked
    - Still not much else

Nakano Ikumi-
    : ' )

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I have no idea who to consider an oshimen anymore, but let's try...

Airi got her driving license at last, plus she landed some little PR jobs for the driving school in the form of posters, CMs, a radio corner, etc... Then she was selected for a main role in that Grand Stage theater play. So, pretty nice overall. The rest was mostly business as usual, though her presence on Manabukun and YNN remained steady. Unfortunately she didn't submit her candidacy for this year's sousenkyo, so we'll never know how well she would've fared, but at least this wasn't a foreshadowing of her graduation and she was still able to secure a senbatsu position in every NMB single.
    The only negative episode is how sad it was to see Team M getting drawn and quartered by the horrible group shuffle. Farewell best team.

Maho... Maho singlehandedly won (against all odds) the Undoukai for her own group, Maho was selected in the Renacchi Sousenkyo thanks to both her look and personality, Maho enjoyed a prominent role on every CM campaign that NGT had done so far (including the more "mature" ones like Kikusui where, frankly, she looked fantastic), Maho eventually worked up the courage to personally meet her oshimen Mayuyu and get her photobook signed, Maho was awesome to listen to on radio shows, Maho had by far one of the oddest and most amusing SR and caught my attention since the beginning.
    Maho is love, Maho is life.
    Above all, Maho was my gateway idol to NGT, for which I can't thank her enough. She made me realize how this group I had previously ignored had developed so much in such little time, and how it included so many interesting members with so many distinct and interesting personalities. For this and other reasons, I think their debut single can't come soon enough, and I hope they won't lose their playful camaraderie even after.
    Sadly enough, good things don't last forever and shitheads had to ruin it for everyone by taking a poor-taste joke too far, but that's another story.
    Will Maho's wish to attend Kojiharu's graduation concert be granted? Will she do well on NGT's new variety show?
    We'll find out only next year.

9. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Great year for madoka HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL, NO
    For real, it sucked
    Real bad
    Like not even the g in "great"

Another ssk drop, droping out from senbatsu, no news on the album, her worst performance on Teppen iirc. She sorta still is KIV's 3rd, but that's it.

And my ni-oshi graduated

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Tano Yuka - bad
    from next girls to unranked
    no senbatsu for Tsubasa Wa Irinai
    her bff graduates

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sakura - kinda okay i guess, slaying as usual but she missed her SSK target
    Milky - graduated, left the industry ugh

Other girls
    Mirurun - UG, usual slaying but didnt get chosen in High Tension and doesnt get a center this year (its due!!)
    Rikachan - SLAY IN HS!! Didnt offcially ranked but is #96 which is good

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    SYY: made first sousenkyo rank at undergirls, more overseas jobs, first time being senbatsu twice on a year.
    MKRN: made first rank at next girls, won a voting with Mio, but not among senbatsu of Bagute Iijan is just WTF.
    OGYK: I believe she'll make her first rank next year, she's appointed as co-captain of Team NIII, I believe, she's gonna be the one who will replace Rie (as captain of Team NIII) when Rie graduates.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    No, she didn't... :whistle:

14. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Tano Yuka - It sucked. She was invisible this year in AKB. Dropped to unranked during SSK. Was barely present in TV shows and appearances.
    Shimazakai Haruka - Well she's graduating so bad for me. And she was hurt most part on the year so she didn't perform a lot. But she entered High Tension.
    Yamamoto Sayaka - Pretty good. She's still NMB center she had a first solo album which was great.

Moriya Akane - Great year for all the keyaki girls. They slayed. Akanen got to be front line last single. Her popularity is starting to grow.
    Sugai Yuka - Same as Akanen. She's slaying everything and is super popular. She's the main MC in the group.

15. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Paruru: the best year for her. A supporting role in a major drama starring yuya yagira who is the cannes film festival best actor winner, a lead role in a low level drama (still leading a role though), and a lead role announcement in a manga adaptation drama next year. Also graduation, I think it's a progressive move for her

Yokoyama Yui: Hope she grad soon, super great talent but need to lay low for the rest of the other 300 girls

Sayanee: Sayasus is slaying 2016 like any other year

Nishino Nanase: got balanced a bit in 2016 to make room for fukagawa mai and hashimoto nanami who's given the graduation farewell as center and saito asuka for the younger generation's sake, but still put on the undisputable top 3 though, also a very nice solo song

Ikuta Erika: 2 major musicals, not a surprising achievement for the God's most perfect creation

Itou Marika: Pretty bad as she shafted once to make room for himetan who did slightly better this year than her. But next year as the older members left, she'd likely to be promoted upfront

Hirate Yurina: GODLIKE! Literally slaying japanese idol scene in just 8 months

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well female lead lol.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I know. This is my way of spoiling things... :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    YES IT WAS!

* Released 5th single, which had respectable sales
    * Performed first solo concert at the legendary Asakusa Kokaido
    * Announced graduation, got the hell out of AKB where she was treated like a second citizen
    * Announced her 2nd solo concert will take place at Asakusa Kokaido in January 2017
    * Released first concert DVD/Blu-ray
    * Started her own fan club, organizing exclusive fan club live events
    * Became image girl for a bottled water company
    * Performed in London, and in Paris. Also, announced a third overseas performance for 2017 in France
    * Released her second album, where she not only sings, but plays the guitar.
    * Toured with Nagara Pro artists like Mizumori Kaori, Yamakawa Yutaka, Tegawa Toshimi, and Hikawa Kiyoshi
    * Performed all over Japan, including Kagoshima, Niigata, Aomori, Hokkaido, Sendai. Places she has never performed before as a soloist
    * Announced she will be performing for the first time in Okinawa
    * Made multiple appearances on NHK's Utacon, and Kayou Concert
    * Started her own SHOWROOM channel
    * Doing first Christmas Dinner shows this month in Tokyo and Kanagawa, plus a Valentine's Dinner Show in Nagoya
    * Announced her 6th single will release in January 2017
    * Continues to do her own weekly radio show

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'd say that's pretty good.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Tano Yuka: If her 2016 year were an animal, it would be a dinosaur. She basically became extinct because she wasn't chosen in the TBW senbatsu and she lost 10,000 votes in the Sousenkyo. I hope 2017 is a better year for her.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Mayuyu: Good overall, she got dramas (AKB-related ones like Crow's Blood, that I liked, and some non-AKB related ones like the historical drama with Erika Sawajiri), she got a new photobook, song for an anime, she won the Love Night drama competition, she still appear in shows etc. so it's good overall :3
    • Yukirin: Also a good year except for her drop in ranks but she seems ok with it (and hopefully she doesn't take part next year because we can't be sure that she would rise again, so stopping while she's top 5 is good). Yukirin got her solo tour, a new solo song (but only one ._.), also appear in dramas etc.
    • Paruru: It started badly because she wasn't very present in AKB earlier this year and then she announced her graduation, for health issues most likely... but it's a good year at the same time because she got a new center single (her last single), she's enjoying her last moments in AKB & she has dramas!
    • Sakura: Good year! Sadly she didn't rise a lot in elections, but she got leads in Crow's Blood and Cabasuka Gakuen, also a role in a non-AKB related drama, and I hope she can keep getting solo jobs, she also officially became #2 best HS seller after Sayanee, so she's still rising and doing great!
    • Mirurun: Good year, she keep doing better and better, but still not in AKB senbatsu, I don't understand why -_-
    • Sayanee / Mirukii: Good year for Sayanee, still doing amazing, and she got her solo debut with a full album! as for Mirukii, sad, she graduated and retire ._.
    • Naanya: Bad year, she mostly stay at the theater (I don't mind because I like the Boku no Taiyou revival, but yeah, she became a theater girl) and now she announced her grad when she's a new gen and only 17 years old... T_T *sad*
    • Yamada Nanami / Okabe Rin / Kuranoo Narumi: my team 8 favs are doing good ^^/
    • Ikuchan / Maiyan / Techi / Neru: my 46 favs are all doing well too ^^/