1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

Name: Yamashita Mizuki (山下美月)
    Birthday: July 26, 1999
    Birthplace; Tokyo, Japan
    Bloodtype: O
    Height: 159.6 cm

Info
    Hobbies:
    Tea ceremonies, dancing, drawing, eating
    Favourite foods: Umeboshi, batapii, miso soup
    Oshimen: Nishino Nanase
    Formely a stage actor, signed by LesPro

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She was #4 candidate in their Showroom live auditions. I think her nickname at the time was 'Shi-chan' or 'Yon-san.' I fully remember because she would do her own 'Shi-chan beam.' Whenever she did it my heart went doki-doki!

I see that she was a former stage actress. I would like to see the list of roles she played. And I'll be cheering her on.

3. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Excited to see this girl soon w/ Ikuchan in Nogibingo or Nogichu.

Acchan, Ikuchan. Lols. :lol:

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I never did see the resemblance between Acchan and Ikuchan. I think Ikuta's face is more round/fuller and her eyes are wider apart.

But Yamashita (holy smokes!) looks so much like Ikuta it is ridiculous. It is one of the primary reasons I'm gravitating toward her being my 3rd gen oshi.

I, too, would like to see them together. Perhaps another NogiBingo "get closer with senpai" segment?

5. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

They don't really look alike but the aura and atmosphere. Remember when Iku-chan first joined Nogi? She also got this strong looks and Maeda vibes on her but they are totally different. Right?
    It's also like when you categorize someone and put where he/she belongs. Something like that. Just an impression only.

Well, I still don't know her enough so things might change especially when it comes to attitude/personality.

Nogibingo also would be fine. The get closer senpai segment was hilarious. I think it would be fun if it's the other way round. Get closer with the kouhai's.

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You've probably already seen her pictures from her solo shots in the latest Weekly Young Magazine (2016.11.28). If you hadn't here's a preview. Not sure these are the best versions, but that's all I found. So kawaii!!!

yamashita_001.jpg yamashita_002.jpg

7. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

^I saw that picture too. Oh my.. It's like a combination of Iku~chan and Akanen.

Lols. Even a twitter user made a formula for that.
    Ikuchan + Akanen divided by 2.

Anyway, Does the magazine include all the 3rd gen? I hope it's available in CDJapan.

8. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Despite the resemblance, her oshimen is Naachan, so I hope the MC of Nogi's show (Bananaman or Ijiri will do) jokes about it :D and imagine how Iku will react to it

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    that 2nd pic of her with blackhole between her legs.. so beautiful like having years of experience already in magazine shoot..

10. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    More from Weekly Young <3

tumblr_ohc564ODBQ1ukquamo3_1280.jpg tumblr_ohcklar5401usci4io3_1280.jpg tumblr_ohc564ODBQ1ukquamo2_1280.jpg

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyone want to translate that interview in the 2nd picture? I assume that is a Q and A going on...

You should catch her some of the Showroom lives. You can find them on YouTube or DailyMotion. Not sure she's oujou-sama, but from the videos you may see that she definitely fits the Nogi image. She sure is my favorite/3rd gen oshi and she hasn't even done anything memorable as a member yet.

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    p
    probably due to the photos only. im not sure because havent see her in variety yet.

14. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    CzPMoVrUkAAxZSI.jpg CzPMoVtUQAICn7d.jpg CzPMoVuUcAACC_0.jpg CzPZZ8MVQAIUxQI.jpg CzPMoUGVQAAFeQb.jpg CzPibJ0UoAA6iAG.jpg

I can't get over how pretty she is <3
    It's great she gets so many opportunities to appear in magazines.

15. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    She's really pretty. She was in the front row in the Seifuku no Mannequin performance at FNS 2016. I think that means management plans to push Mizuki or make her a front girl in the future.

16. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    I hope so. She's definitely a member they need to push. Not only her looks, but her whole appearance just draws you in.

I kind of gasped when I saw her walking on stage and ending at the front row <3

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I hope she does get to senbatsu quick. From her SHOWROOM broadcasts, she had such a calming aura and she kept drawing me in. I would leave her SHOWROOM for some other 3rd gen candidate, but would quickly return. Not because the others were bad, but because Yamashita just was so nice to listen to. I sometimes revisit her streams on YouTube. I wish there was a one channel with all hers on there.

She did get some nice face time on FNS so there's that. The 3rd gens who got on face time on camera, Yamashita, Ozono, and Yoda, seem to be management plan to recreate an Ikuta-Ikom-Hoshino trio...

18. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I see lots of potential in her. It would be a waste to not invest in this girl. I can see her shining in the future with the right opportunities.

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    this girl, with yoda yuuki and minami should be pushed asap. It's essential to reach 1 million sales I guess

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    She looked so cute in the Omitatekai footage. Sometimes a bit lost, or rather like a deer caught in the headlight - but she worked Girl's rule as center! <3