Onishi Momoka (Oonishi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The three who were awarded are Jurina, Rikachan and Nomura Nao. Kayoyon wasn't awarded and the prize that Jurina got is the same as Rikachan's and Nomura's. What happened is that in the 24 hours SHOWROOM special, Jurina was interviewed by herself within 30 min, as same as Sayanee and Takamina were, while Nomura Nao, Rikachan and Kayoyon (yes, she was invited because she was #2 back in SSK time), the three of them were interviewed together in a 90 min (a little more) segment.
    Obviously this classification was based on Room Level, with Jurina being the strongest.
    Because of this, some negative voices raised against her attitude as a senior (instead of giving this opportunity to the newer members like Oonishi) and why she isn't at the same level as Sasshi, Yukirin or Sayanee yet. (some of them also did SHOWROOM but just for fun)
    She clearly knew about the award, starting before anyone and streamed almost every day until she get the prize.

With the pace Oonishi keeps streaming, there's no doubt she'll achieve the top room level, since Rikachan doesn't rush streaming and Jurina has drastically lowered the pace since she won the prize. I myself gave her some stars several times since it isn't morning in my time zone when she starts streaming. But it's more to give her the stars, supporting her effort, I hardly watch it too much because the content is very similar to that of the other members tbh.

Yet it's good to see that she managed to get attention by doing something in a different manner from the others rather than lamenting for lack of opportunity. Hope it helps her to get more opportunities within the group.

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe she was explaining about the photos in her SR which basically all was happening before she entered AKB. If all happened before she join AKB, then I hope Team 8 management would ignore it.

5. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    wow,she just get a positive attention because her hard work,but someone already trying to crush it.....even if it s from before her join AKB,Someone might not believe it...the answer it,if u have a really happy life as student (party,hangout with male friend),Don't join AKB!....because your past photo can be leaked anytime ....Someone loner and dont have many friends on past doesnt need to worry about anything in the past....

6. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I'm hoping they let her off this time. She's one of the older girls. It would be very unrealistic for the older ones to not have a normal life before Team 8.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I actually admire her courage to come up and straightly explain the photos. Clearing up things before the situation gets muddy.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    This is why they're only hiring lolis now.

You know what's funny? Nogizaka and (especially) Keyakizaka have a lot of cases like this and nobody gives a damn. But "Team 8 is falling apart".

I know I'm a bad person for saying this, but after Oita... Nara. I'm seeing a certain pattern here.

9. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

i think is kind of obvious that the photo with her girl friends is from this time on team8, the karaoke one seems more older, a pre-debut photo.

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I will never understand wota's demand for virgin lolis instead of finding true talents ... (Maybe I'm the one in the wrong place to begin with)

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    someone summons TGSK please.
    He had some very wise words on a similair case in the past (NMB Shimada Rena if i remember correctly)

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (17-01-08)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Momo's Showroom (17-01-09)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "TGSK" and "wise" in the same sentence...

Sorry for the double post, but she's online right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (17-01-10)

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (17-01-11)

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (17-01-11)

17. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    i think that in this kind of industry, being a "virgin" is also considered a talent

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Yeah, I know ... I'm no one to judge others. Just I'm fine without supporting this kind of ... "talent". o_O

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She's getting away with it.