Event / Concert AKB48Group Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2017 (17/01/21-17/01/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i think even some people said that they dont like this song, but deep inside they love it. Srly, when i first heard this song i didnt like it at all but later on, i really love heart gata virus~

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

As long as more AKB songs are ranked in 48G concert, it is fine. AKB have the biggest song library and the most members so it is understandable that each member can't perform as much as the other group members.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ohh Shu...:blink::rofl:
    I think I will miss her the most among all soon-to-be-graduates. No hard feeling.
    ----------
    Also congrats NGT, for 8 and their runner-up curse, and Jurina.
    They should be the DVD cover if last year RH was the basis.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    One day Team 8 will be as much as loved as the Cubs.

5. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    since when Yabushita Shu in SKE? :confused:

6. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Of course I'm not offensive, not against any girl or member here. Not even against my two stalkers. Maybe it would be better with "loss of Sae/Akicha factor"? As @rka writes there are many songs that are linked together with their performer or center and when they graduate the song drops. Earlier we hade had Acchan and Kuroi tenshi. Just wait and see what will happen with Yokaze no Shiwasa when Yukirin graduate.

7. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Not sure the people you knew that thought that but all her oshis that I know that thought never crossed our minds.
    I agree with you on the never coming back part though. Id like to be wrong though.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Silenka, I'm with Voightkampff. We knew when she left she was gone. She made that clear when there was no concert. Instead, the votes were a way to honor her with no expectation that she would show up. If she wouldn't show up for her own concert (which is what not having a concert meant), she certainly wasn't going to show up for RH.

9. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Isn´t 22 a bit too low for Kanojo?

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It was 20 in 2016, so ranking 22 is normal, especially since there are more to votes for Sakura (for example: Kimi wa Melody and Yume de Kiss me).

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think one interesting theory to look at are the songs that the 48 groups use to open and close their concerts, say the first and last 3 songs as this is the most important time to fire up the crowd, at the start to energise the crowd and and the end to send them home happy.

If you look at the songs that tend to get the biggest crowd "pop" (a wrestling term but applicable in terms of pop concerts imo) at concerts it's things like Te Wo Tsuniginagara, Nakama Na Uta, Seishun no Lap Time, AKB Festival, Hikoukigoumo, Hebirote, Melon Juice, AKB48/SKE48/NMB48/HKT48 etc.

12. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I found this part really funny.

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Although I wasn't too happy about 365's drop, I am happy to see that Koko de Ippatsu still sticking around in the teens.

Grats to NGT.

14. don

don Kenkyuusei

Watching some Youtube highlights, the one thing that stood out to me is how Freaking much I'm going to miss Miki Nishino and all her wild gyrations (aka, dancing) once she "graduates".
    I'm no 48 expert is she being forced out by management or is it really her choice to move on?
    has there ever been a member that announced a graduation then a few months later changed her mind and wants to stay on?

15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Here's a few ranking stats I quickly & roughly knocked together:

Regarding the groups in general

AKB48 54
    SKE48 15
    NMB48 8
    HKT48 20
    NGT48 3

Then split into types of songs
    AKB48 Album 5
    AKB48 A-Side 10
    AKB48 B-Side 29
    AKB48 Team A 6
    AKB48 Team K 1
    AKB48 Team B 4
    AKB48 Team 4 2
    AKB48 Team 8 2

SKE48 A-Side 2
    SKE48 B-Side 9
    SKE48 Team S 1
    SKE48 Team KII 2

NMB48 Album 1
    NMB48 B-Side 5
    NMB48 Team N 2

HKT48 A-Side 4
    HKT48 B-Side 11
    HKT48 Team H 1
    HKT48 Team KVI 1
    HKT48 Team T 1

NGT48 Team NII 1

Team Surprise 1

Some variations eg I counted Max Toki as an NGT song in the group ranking but an AKB B-Side in the song splits, same for Escape/Otona Rassha; Hashire Penguin is a B-side but I counted it as Team 4; 365/Kanojo etc I counted as AKB even though they're really wins for NMB/HKT; and so on. This is just to give a rough idea of the types of songs voted for, please don't use for offical stats or anything.

On the whole B-sides dominated for all groups. This is obviously because if you look at the current members in 48G, most of them don't have songs to call their own other than B-sides. Stage songs have taken a HUGE downturn compared to 3-4 years ago. Makes sense since the majority of stage songs were performed by graduated members, but it's quite a change, considering how a few years ago, we weighed the success of teams by how many of their stage songs ranked. Interestingly almost all the A-sides/album songs ranking were recent, but for the B-sides they were spread out along the history of AKB.

It felt like AKB did better than usual but maybe I'm misremembering past years. HKT didn't really rank many more songs than SKE, but they were almost all high-ranking, whereas SKE were spread over, especially the first two concerts. NMB did poorly once again, with no A-sides ranking. (wtf)

• Like Like x 1
  16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

That's why I stopped caring that much about Request Hour. Good songs ranking lol or not ranking at all just because they are not performed by a any vote catcher.

That song is nice but that's just it. I wouldn't put it even on a top 10.

17. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

Yea that really is a pity that its become some a competition between members. Request hour and kouhaku are my favorite AKB concert events because you get to see a lot of different songs and people performing them. One way they can make request hour more about the songs is to say they wont have the original members perform the songs and instead use other girls. That way there is less of an incentive to vote for the performer and it also gives more opportunity for the less popular girls to perform more. That being said, I highly doubt they would do this because there would probably be less people voting.

18. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I (used to?) like RH because it is (was?) a chance to see they performing some good old songs that are no long performed on a regular basis and also songs that usually aren't performed.

A Request Hour with shuffle units/senbatsus would be interesting.

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That would be Kouhaku but people voting for the songs lol

20. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Great job @hinapyon
    I wish, someone smarter than me, could name the songs by what really motivated them to rank.

Eg.:
    100. Oogoe Diamond - Popular song
    22. Kanojo - Sakura
    21. Heart Gata Virus - Kojima Haruka
    2. 47 no Suteki na Machi e - Team 8
    1. Max Toki 315-go - NGT48