1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team 8 (Idols who go meet you project x Toyota)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Trinu, Jan 23, 2014.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Because Yume e No Route got rank...
    And they think yamada fans only vote for that song lol

2. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Great, so Team 8 = Chuck Norris? I expected Van Damme, but I guess it's ok as long as they are not Steven Seagal. :D

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Do they need a narrative? If so, isn't it almost the same as admitting that this is the best they can do or that they have peaked. I think the fans can do better than that. It may help but how much of it.

As for STU, I fear it would be the same thing all over again but like I said if the fans can all gather and vote for 47 and nothing else, then there's a better chance of getting #1. I think this is the most important part of it.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Sashiko is Chuck Norris. Sayanee is Bruce Lee.

I think that eitas should be more focused on growing to a point where they don't need to worry about other songs to get a victory by a small margin. NGT ranked 1st, 5th, 7th... I mean... NGT... It's almost humiliating for Team 8. Like I said, Team 8 doesn't need to feel too attached to 47. It's not like the other teams or groups are known for their first song or single. One day they might be strong enough to have an also strong song that can reach the top without sacrificing anything.

Although I "fear" that from now on Team 8 will be more about the individual than the group. Let's say that Yuiyui is the center for an AKB single; can you really tell her fans to vote for 47?

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

So you are calling a business doing their job lame lol. They arent a charity for god's sake, they are here to make money and nothing else.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    i know it is impossible to win this year,NGT with kitarie is realy strong and kitarie doenst have a solo either so kitarie fans will power vote 365,

Im happy to see 47 still make to top 3,But seeing the girls cry is really frustating,they already always being number 2 and that is more hurt in some aspect...

I dont think that Naru,Nagi and yuiyui will break through front row akb yet,But I hope their sousenkyo result and another big concert will Increasing Eitas,and Team 8 able to snatched glory again.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Wait, what's wrong with criticize on behalf of business ethics lol?

It's like saying USA nuking Japan was totally alright. They are here to win the war and nothing else. Ain't nothing wrong there.

Lol man,
    1.) if I knew then iz would be working in AKB right now. So I dunno?
    2.) if I add more of my irrational opinions this thread is going out of topic.

At least these guys agree with my point lol

15:40 ~ 20:05

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    IIRC Rika was beaten by Harupyon in Toyama audition.

Yuiyui already annexed Hiwatan. She already do a unit sith SKE Rara, HKT Hana, NGT Moeka, and NMB Ayaka. If she takes Rika next, she will be the powerful emperor of the next gen :D
    They need an army from the North where there is no sister group yet to conquer and Hokkaido-Tohoku team are too strong to take over, and rebellion in the south led by general from Kumamoto to bring balance to the 48G idoling world :lol:

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

It's too late, they already broken when management give solo concert to holy trinity...
    And like you said, if 47 machi e can't win RH next year they will start to vote songs with their oshi as center..

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The one in Tochigi TV left out 3 other Kanto members. Is that mean Yuiyui, Nanase, and HidaAya will get their own show? maybe plus several Chubu girls.

What did they said about Kurena? Even rarer beauty than Yuiyui? :^^;:

all tears in the 47 suteki performance :( I bet you keep the one with Hatsu crying @Aka :p

14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

It's time to move on from RH and working hard for SSA concert..it's the big deal
    This is first big venue for eito solo concert..i guess
    I hope new ooita girl can make it in this concert...

15. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Have they started looking for a new Oita girl?

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She's the only reason why I watch Ghana's matches in AFCON.

What he didn't know was that Sashiko would replace Miyuyun for the concert so that they could sell out the venue and give, at least, a bit of popularity to Team 8.

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Usually they'll open new audition after the member finish her last HS and last Stage...
    Only 2 month before the concert afyer miyu last stage..

Like i said, Genius!

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Honestly I wouldn't mind if Sashiko sing the "O-O-I-TA" part of 47 suteki in the SSA concert :D
    I don't think the new Ooita girl is ready considering the short time to prepare.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Idk if it's the lighting, camera or just really light makeup but the members certainly look a bit different than usual so I'm so looking forward to this. It's such a good lineup for the first episode.

20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Light makeup it is. We can see Naru's charm point clearly :D
    It is a good lineup. Rinrin Shiorin Hiichan Kurenyan Serika Nao Momoka :banana:
    More West girls in the coming episodes please. I would like to see members from Kyushu, Chuugoku, Shikoku in the series.
    *hoping Misaki and Nacchan can miraculously be a variety idol in this show :^^;:*