1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawago Hina (Hinapyon) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Kawago cut her hair and it's cute.

b071ad48.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Hina:ome::ome:

3. angelica_luke

angelica_luke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Happy Birthday~~~

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Can't believe you're one of the young ones.

Happy birthday!!!!

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    :ome:Happy Birthday Hina! :ome:

6. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Happy Birthday Kawago Hina! :ome:
    One Eye Dragon Kawago, Kendo Kamen Kawago, Tokyo Master Kawago, Mona Lisa, model Kawago...
    Kawago Hina: You talk so much! Kawago chop!
    ( ‘д‘) Chop!
    ⊂彡☆))Д´)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Sorry, Kawago-san. I don't dare to anymore! Happy birthday to you!

Credit: twitter noginyorozo

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It's been a year after her Popteen contract.
    Hina's photoshoot past year [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But she kinda lost of track since then. She's young, funny, and cute. I wonder why her modelling gig didn't bring enough attention to her. Reading her blog just make me sad. She mention Zipper, TIF, and Nogi's fans.

http://blog.nogizaka46.com/hina.kawago/2016/08/033763.php

photo from her blog

hinatan.jpg hinatan 2.jpg hinatan-yukata.jpg hinahina.jpg

I read somewhere some ppl rudely write that her gorilla face make her not popular. :asdfgh:Gezz... she's beautiful.

8. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    @tiktok

A modelpress article just came out, with some nice pics too, where's she talks of similar frustration I think. From what I can tell she mentioned being the only nogi official model to not make it to senbatsu this time. :c

I agree, she's young, funny, and cute; I always considered her to be among the cutest in Unders for example. & she's always trying to come with with new gigs or ideas, kind of like ringo lol. I think her problem is not really any of those, but rather she came across awkwardly most of the time, & I think this is a common feeling among people. I can sometimes feel it when she's on nogichuu, & I have read of people going to her handshake, saying she's great but it just came across very awkwardly (I personally know one of these people.) Sadly I don't think this awkwardness have receded much if at all since her debut.

It's really kind of odd if you think of it tho, this is one very intangible quality, & it is only one negative among her many strengths, but I think it is the most plausible explanation for her stagnation. I have always hoped she would climb the ladder since nogi's early days, but nowadays I feel that becoming Popteen model is likely to be the high water mark for her idol career.

Beside being an idol tho, if she enjoys it I would really love to see her in some sort of production role. I don't know it any people here knows, but she been producing the nogi segment of MARQUEE's issues for a while now, & they look absolutely fabulous, each time with their very own styles. If you are on twitter, you can follow MARQUEE 音楽雑誌 マーキー ‏@MARQUEE_info to see updates, & to look up many of said wonderful shoots. They also have blogs on her works, which might be worth your read if you understand them. In fact I'm going to collect all the post on these segments that I can find, & list them below!
    hmm the latest sayurin issue said this is her twelfth, where's the first one then?

MARQUEE is an awesome magazine btw, here's some search result for their other nogi-related shoots

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Thanks Rust, it help me a lot. I wanna cheers this girl more :)

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  11. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

congratulations hina on center...

and yes, google translate sucks

12. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I'll be honest, not even the biggest Kawago fan, but I'm happy for her to have centered Harujion. Would love to see it uploaded somewhere someday lol.

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She's one of the least popular members, but the reception she got on her post in the comments show that she really did a great job. She moved lots of the crowd. I wish that the good cheer we feel towards her for centering Harujion during the epic 4th year bday live would last longer.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Photo from Marquee. Hinatan loook cool

CuqC8ViVUAAiCcE.jpg

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

A while back I saw a post that said Kawago was half(maybe Filipino). Recently in a discussion someone said she isn't. Does anyone know if Hinapyon is half?

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Shots fron Marquee with Junna. She's amazing on camera

3fe1c440.jpg b1c7b48d.jpg

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Thanks. Love her shots so much. She always doing good job to deliver her own greatness...

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Her Birthday Fest also held in 12th March. Last day of 16th single handshake event. She made post about it in her blog. And she gave bunch of pict which I love. Her blog is one of my fav. She spoile me so much...
    img2 (5).jpg img2 (6).jpg img2 (7).jpg img2 (8).jpg img2 (9).jpg img2 (10).jpg

17th single will release in same date with her birthday

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, she's also a semi-regular blogger so she's always got a post going. One thing, she does love that pose -- squatting on the floor and looking kawaii. Anyhow, good to see other forum folks reading member blogs, it's a great way to keep in touch with the members.