Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    What's interesting is how little evidence there is of any sort of romantic relationship. There is no physical intimacy, no one is coming out of anyone's apartment, Wada is 3rd wheeling it. The reason she might not be wearing a mask is that there isn't a romantic relationship only a platonic one. I'm not denying (or confirming) that the guy is Rotti's BF only pointing out there is a hell of a lot of plausible deniability in the photos and overall they are pretty weak sauce.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

seeing this pic now with Maaya makes me think, this is completely nothing. so what now? 2 Nogi members dating the same guy, how lucky can this guy be? or should it be Rottii dating, Maaya chaperone? seriously, i'm a little confused now. if these pics will be linked to their love ban rule, i don't know how to make of it.
    let me guess, next set of pics, there's a second guy? Maaya's partner? :confused: i expect this issue to just disappear.

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    nothing looks like a scandal. they just talking to each other. this is not even close to a scandal. at least put the usual picture of one of them coming out from the apartment. that kind of thing should be called a scandal.

4. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    A whole lotta noise for nada

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's always funny to see how people try and rationalise away the actions of scandal girls :lol:

6. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Welp, she is completely fine. This is obviously nothing and Bushun is just trying to cause problems. (however, fans are probably gonna cause a problem anyway.)

7. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

With Rotti I was like "wtf" I don't belive it and now Wada is here too, which makes me believe even more, that there is nothing.

I mean it's kinda funny. On Nogibingo they had a challenge to walk on the street to get spotted by fans. Now can't this be similar and just a fan talked to them or are those different days ?

btw Rotti looks amazing on these photos :oops:

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Agreed! Rotti and Maaya look gorgeous!

9. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
  10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Everybody looks gorgeous, but I think Rotti and Himetan look the best here. :^O^:

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
  12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    +1 on that. They play quite well, IMHO. They should get more exposure.

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Another +1 from me. Talent for playing musical instruments will always have my support.
    They have performed, but is that song part of any single? I think not. They should give this group a song for future single, if they haven't yet. They gave a song for Sayuringo & Manatsu gundan, why not for this band? They can perfotm, a little polish, they can even play better.

15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    man those rules are pretty cool. i thought theyd be way more strict.

now it just makes me wonder about the others. if they are.. managing it well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

16. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Rotti is underutilized but that's mainly because of the way these groups are set up.

Every idol group needs at least a few good singers but having a really great singer like Rotti doesn't matter unless you have solo parts made specifically for that singer. And solo parts (especially ones made for a certain person) aren't really a major thing in Aki-P's songs, mainly because the songs need to be performed by changing rosters with different members. As much as I would rather not have Rotti leave the group, I think if she wants to grow as a musician then she really probably should.

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  18. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I find it a little bit ironic that finally after selling out, this scandal happens and now it's unknown what will happen to her career (I mean not even sure, if it's a scandal or not now. Any news)

I thought that Rotti might be centering the Under song this time. All front members besides Nojo are now in senbatsu.
    Maybe it's still gonna happen. I feel like the strongest regular unders are in senbatsu now. I wonder, if Unders could be too weak now. The under center will be completely new right ?

I like all members in Under so I am exited to see the not so popular unders shine. Under song hopefully will be good as always.

19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    maybe thy gonna push ayane this time or someone else.

20. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

So how did they handle this ? There must have been a statement to this by now right ?
    Does she still appear in shows and such and not forced graduation ?